Powerful and beautiful message ft, Manoj Bajpayee <3 - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

It is getting shared a lot....people are loving it a lot especially since its from Manoj Bajpayee...who has a lot of respect.....kuchh logon ke bhi samajh aa jaaye toh its worth it.

I agree. Hope kuchh logon ke bhi samajh me aa jaaye...

Much needed. Hindus are the most intolerant and they need such powerful messages from Bollywood to keep their blood thirsty veins under control. I hope ye video dekh ke kuch samajh aa jaaye..

Hindu families are the ones who never embrace anyone from another community and force them to convert or mentally or physically abuse them until they do. Hindus are the ones who rarely allow their daughters to marry into another religion. They will kill their daughter's lover of another religion rather than embrace love. 

Edited by Zeal17 - 5 months ago

I'm pretty sure we all have heard and seen such kinda things before, but everybody knows they are of no use! Fir chahe medium koi bhi ho, kuch bhi ho. Religion IS THE BE-ALL and END-ALL in India. Period

Originally posted by Zeal17

Much needed. Hindus are the most intolerant and they need such powerful messages from Bollywood to keep their blood thirsty veins under control. I hope ye video dekh ke kuch samajh aa jaaye..

Hindu families are the ones who never embrace anyone from another community and force them to convert or mentally or physically abuse them until they do. Hindus are the ones who rarely allow their daughters to marry into another religion. They will kill their daughter's lover of another religion rather than embrace love. 

It seems u r feeling adventurous today smiley9

Now brace yourself smiley36

Originally posted by NathuPyare

It seems u r feeling adventurous today smiley9

Now brace yourself smiley36

Hindus are the one that have destroyed religious places of other religions. Hindus are the ones who, despite knowing that the religious place where they worship is built on the ruins of another religion's religious place, will have a sense of ownership of that place and, rather than embracing love by returning that place, will believe in calling out people of other religions for being hatred-filled and intolerant.

First Release this movie in Jammu Kashmir---and  smiley20

Edited by maha15 - 5 months ago
Originally posted by Zeal17

Hindus are the one that have destroyed religious places of other religions. Hindus are the ones who, despite knowing that the religious place where they worship is built on the ruins of another religion's religious place, will have a sense of ownership of that place and, rather than embracing love by returning that place, will believe in calling out people of other religions for being hatred-filled and intolerant.

Well hatred towards Kafirs is NOT bigotry. Its their compassion for wanting idolators and false God believers to accept ola as the only true God and thereby save themselves from buring in hell fire for eternity. 

Originally posted by SlowlyDrifting

I'm pretty sure we all have heard and seen such kinda things before, but everybody knows they are of no use! Fir chahe medium koi bhi ho, kuch bhi ho. Religion IS THE BE-ALL and END-ALL in India. Period

Yup...and its absolutely sad....such a beautiful message is also being hated...kya kar sakte hain..smiley24

Mano Manoj Bajpayee