Powerful and beautiful message ft, Manoj Bajpayee <3 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by NathuPyare

It seems u r feeling adventurous today 😳

Now brace yourself 😆

Hindus are the one that have destroyed religious places of other religions. Hindus are the ones who, despite knowing that the religious place where they worship is built on the ruins of another religion's religious place, will have a sense of ownership of that place and, rather than embracing love by returning that place, will believe in calling out people of other religions for being hatred-filled and intolerant.

First Release this movie in Jammu Kashmir---and  👍🏼

Edited by maha15 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Zeal17

Hindus are the one that have destroyed religious places of other religions. Hindus are the ones who, despite knowing that the religious place where they worship is built on the ruins of another religion's religious place, will have a sense of ownership of that place and, rather than embracing love by returning that place, will believe in calling out people of other religions for being hatred-filled and intolerant.

Well hatred towards Kafirs is NOT bigotry. Its their compassion for wanting idolators and false God believers to accept ola as the only true God and thereby save themselves from buring in hell fire for eternity. 

Originally posted by SlowlyDrifting

I'm pretty sure we all have heard and seen such kinda things before, but everybody knows they are of no use! Fir chahe medium koi bhi ho, kuch bhi ho. Religion IS THE BE-ALL and END-ALL in India. Period

Yup...and its absolutely sad....such a beautiful message is also being hated...kya kar sakte hain..🤔

Well hatred towards Kafirs is NOT bigotry. Its their compassion for wanting idolators and false God believers to accept ola as the only true God and thereby save themselves from buring in hell fire for eternity. 

NP,

Serious question. Why does what someone else believe about your fate matter to you? I'm not talking about criminals who use violence/coercion, but the very fact muslims *think* you'll (or you should) go to hell seems to bother you. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Originally posted by HearMeRoar

NP,

Serious question. Why does what someone else believe about your fate matter to you? I'm not talking about criminals who use violence, but the very fact muslims *think* you'll (or you should) go to hell seems to bother you. 

Because secularism and tolerance is not a one way street that only hindus have to walk. 

What a wonderful message.

This is the only truth.  Real 'dharma' is humanity and compassion for one another.

We should focus less on the errants, focus on what's right.   Beautiful....beautiful message!  Loved it!

Thank you for sharing BI.  Apt for ALL times and more so for the current times.

Because secularism and tolerance is not a one way street that only hindus have to walk. 

Secularism and tolerance are about  ACTIONS, not what others might think. Why wouldn't people be free to believe theirs is the one true god, and everyone else is going to hell? As long as the believer isn't physically/materially harming you, why are you bothered by it?

Don't take it as a troll question. I do want to know what lies behind this anger. Am pretty sure most devout muslims think I (a christian) who is liberal and an LGBTQ supporter is going to hell forever. Doesn't bother me one bit. It ain't up to them, anyway. If God is just, and I firmly believe She is, I'll be happily chilling it in paradise.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Originally posted by liberiangirl

What a wonderful message.

This is the only truth.  Real 'dharma' is humanity and compassion for one another.

We should focus less on the errants, focus on what's right.   Beautiful....beautiful message!  Loved it!

Thank you for sharing BI.  Apt for ALL times and more so for the current times.

Absolutely....only the guilty minds will think that this message is attacking any particular religion....anyways.....MB and this message is getting so much love...❤️

My behaviour should be guided by what my religion tells me....and not by what others think about me....well said..👍🏼

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Secularism and tolerance are about  ACTIONS, not what others might think. Why wouldn't people be free to believe theirs is the one true god, and everyone else is going to hell? As long as the believer isn't physically/materially harming you, why are you bothered by it?

The thing is these believes ARE being implemented through a well planned strategy. Discussion on it will become very long and controversial, which i don't want. But the thing is only Hindus will sip the cool aid of Ishwar Allah tero naam. No Muslim will either believe in or give equal respect to other's God's. THAT is where their beliefs come into action. And that is just one example.