Posted: 2 years ago

I feel the Show may end as they are rushing the tracks and wedding. The Trp is also low πŸ˜“ and a new show is also upcoming on SP. Jo bhi ho I do not want this show to end soo soon. Abhi ArDiya ke scenes Aur PalSh ka love story bhi baaki hai πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonlight493

I feel the Show may end as they are rushing the tracks and wedding. The Trp is also low πŸ˜“ and a new show is also upcoming on SP. Jo bhi ho I do not want this show to end soo soon. Abhi ArDiya ke scenes Aur PalSh ka love story bhi baaki hai πŸ€ͺ

No, I don't think so. If you look at the pace of the serial it is the still the same. We have been so used to dragging and unbearable emotional scenes in other shows hence seems like rushing of scenes but this serial is different in execution.

There is also online viewership. Like I watch the serial online mostly at my convenience because of the timings of the show which is early evening. 

TRP doesn't count the online viewership is what I have learnt but they should still be considering the OTT viewership not only TRP. otherwise they wouldn't ve introduced online movies or serials on OTT.

Edited by happyinmyspace - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

because this show have not got the halla Gulla every day celebrations long lectures by heroin and the whole family members are having married again again no reality and no values .its a simple middle class family show ,and I think if they keep it to reality the daily struggle and compromised and how you can achieve your goal by staying a calm and respectful with the family members and outside world as well .I liked the wedding it was simple and quick ,because they are both matured enough to understand it why invite the people who never respected you .

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Mostly time change is happening

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not ending but a lot of shows are being moved etc, happens all the time.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonlight493

I knew it that this show would end. The tracks were bakwas anyway and Trp was low 

That's why I don't watch Indian dramas and movies. Don't know mein phir bhi Yrkkh dekhti hoon but kabhi Kabhi not on daily basis