Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

I also wish for a happy ending. I'm okay with an open end too. Not a tragic one. No matter how much they spoil the show, I am connected to the characters, atleast to an extent that I might be depressed if anyone does for that matter. 

Open ending is better according to me . Sidsa still have a long way to go so I don't want a rushed scene/tragic scene , give an open ending where SidSa decide to start over , I have repeated this too many times but honestly I want this.

Okay, I'm laughing hard at the second para. Atleast show a moment of achievement for the other cadets before the show ends. Though not shown, they had their reasons and stories to come to the academy. I want a sequence where they feel proud of themselves for coming to the academy. For Batra sir and his medals, I can clearly see his medals taken from him😂

True but it is honestly impossible 🥱 But I would really love to see a scene like this especially of Bala since he was a thief at the beginning. Batra sir doesn't seem to care about his medals anymore ,  I don't know about what he cares anymore , where is Mrs.Batra? I so wanted at least a small scene of her and Sid , like he literally has no elders around him to give him proper guidance , she's missing since a long time.

But I wish they show a calamity in a civilian environment and show how the cadets solve the problem without the interference of the trainers. That would be a good closure for the mission. I'm sure this isn't gonna happen. I might just write a FF on this to satisfy myself

Yes , this has so much potential. Do write , would love to read. ❤️

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. SidSa is better with a slow pace. When they rush it, I don't understand things at all. An open end is good, atleast we won't be disappointed. We can imagine stuff, the way we wanted it to be! 

Definitely, I love Bala's progression. People might not agree but he deserves the Best Cadet award. From a thief to a soldier, isn't easy especially when we saw the example of Tilli becoming a terrorist despite wanting to be in the army. I wish the makers could also hype the other cadets. Mrs Batra was a sweetheart. Her scenes with Sid were so heartwarming.

I'll definitely try and post it soon! ❤️

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

True. SidSa is better with a slow pace. When they rush it, I don't understand things at all. An open end is good, atleast we won't be disappointed. We can imagine stuff, the way we wanted it to be! 

Definitely, I love Bala's progression. People might not agree but he deserves the Best Cadet award. From a thief to a soldier, isn't easy especially when we saw the example of Tilli becoming a terrorist despite wanting to be in the army. I wish the makers could also hype the other cadets. Mrs Batra was a sweetheart. Her scenes with Sid were so heartwarming.

I'll definitely try and post it soon! ❤️

This! I agree 100% . I feel Bala deserves the best cadet award because despite being a thief he had empathy and kindness which is rare.  Suman ji deserves to be hyped honestly by her husband and MIL because they trusted her and gave her a grand farewell.  Mrs.Batra was surely a sweet heart , I miss her and I actually feel bad to see Sid literally being abandoned by both his dad and Mrs.Batra , I think he needs a parent to understand his emotions and support him. I feel he doesn't have an emotional support system and he desperately needs it .😔 The same goes to Sanju but she thankfully does have her mum to support her , at least till an extent (like she did when SidSa had an argument ) 

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Us trying to understand the current tracks :

BTS dekh k 

To makers : 

Batra sir k medals : 

To Sunshine and our beloved show : 

🤣🤣🤣👏👌 

1:04-1:08min

Kunal, Shaleen & Kaveri 

1:55- 2:28min

Mostly Kunal and Shaleen

2:38-2:52min

Kunal and Shaleen 

https://youtu.be/xxPlvXa_YwA

Kunal and Shaleen's Offscreen scene  ❤️ but funny 😆 

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Naya EDT bana diya hai, ye khatam ho jaye to wahan chale jana :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5291619

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Naya EDT bana diya hai, ye khatam ho jaye to wahan chale jana :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5291619

This is still valid till it reaches 150 pages right? I am not too familiar with IF yet 😅

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

🤣🤣🤣👏👌 

1:04-1:08min

Kunal, Shaleen & Kaveri 

1:55- 2:28min

Mostly Kunal and Shaleen

2:38-2:52min

Kunal and Shaleen 

https://youtu.be/xxPlvXa_YwA

Kunal and Shaleen's Offscreen scene  ❤️ but funny 😆 

Kun & Sha 🤣

OMG these two are so cute together.. better jodi than with their females 🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

This is still valid till it reaches 150 pages right? I am not too familiar with IF yet 😅

Haan.. I'm going to sleep,.tum logo k yahan 150 ho jaye to wahan chale jana 😆

Thread can go to any length technically but for the ease of everyone it is limited to 150 pages. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lmao Sanju and monu ka karva chauth ghumar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kya se kya hogye dekhte dekhte

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yesterday there was a movie ab tumhare hawale watan sathiyo. If anyone watched that - Amitabh bachchan, Bobby Deol, Akshay and some random ladies IDC about names. 90s cheesy army movie with watan se pyar, tum fauzi ho, desh k liye kurbani, maut se ladke aao bomb blast se logo ko bachao type of story. 

Imagine that as zdmn. Wait they already had it 🤪