Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

I wouldn't have had this much problem if it is shown in a subtle way or atleast in another situation. Like a terrorist and army officers celebrating Karwachauth is pure comedy! 

True Karwachaut sequences in ITV are actually beautifully shot but I don't think the same applies for ZDMN. Wait a minute , I think its during the karwachaut night Monami and Karan are in the terrace eating when Sid sees them ðŸ˜³ 

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

I know we can't but I just had a tiny meeny hope but that too has shattered True , even baby and Nikhil would sense things better than our "special agents" , who are the leads. 

I am still hoping for the closure of Ghar Ghar Mein Solider but I'm sure it'll be crushed too😅😂

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

I am still hoping for the closure of Ghar Ghar Mein Solider but I'm sure it'll be crushed too😅😂

Don't expect anything , Moran would definitely get a closure(That's what I feel ) but I am not sure about all the other things including the other two couples.

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

True Karwachaut sequences in ITV are actually beautifully shot but I don't think the same applies for ZDMN. Wait a minute , I think its during the karwachaut night Monami and Karan are in the terrace eating when Sid sees them ðŸ˜³ 

Yeah. Sid also brings a plate of jalebis I think before and Monami refuses to eat them. Karan takes it but walks out without eating. I think only then he suspects and tries to find out and catches them. 

Karwachauth would look good in ZDMN too, if it's shown in a subtle way. Like, with some reference to army in it. But the makers prefer to make it cheesy! 

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

Don't expect anything , Moran would definitely get a closure(That's what I feel ) but I am not sure about all the other things including the other two couples.

It's so evident now. Seems like KoeZi's closure is gonna be this marriage and a few scenes after that. SidSa, as you said, it's better to not think about them. Closure for the other cadets, Balli is highly doubtful but yeah, our villains will get the closure😂

Ghar Ghar Mein Solider, no scope! But I am still having my delusions😂

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Yeah. Sid also brings a plate of jalebis I think before and Monami refuses to eat them. Karan takes it but walks out without eating. I think only then he suspects and tries to find out and catches them. 

Karwachauth would look good in ZDMN too, if it's shown in a subtle way. Like, with some reference to army in it. But the makers prefer to make it cheesy! 

And Sid brought jalebis when Koezi's wedding was finalized right? 

That is so true , they could show it in a subtle way but the makers are literally making their leads somewhat teens , so no hope.

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

And Sid brought jalebis when Koezi's wedding was finalized right? 

That is so true , they could show it in a subtle way but the makers are literally making their leads somewhat teens , so no hope.

I don't know. Maybe it all happens on the same day. I don't get it, like don't they see the comments and reviews? Many don't seem happy with all the things that are shown

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

It's so evident now. Seems like KoeZi's closure is gonna be this marriage and a few scenes after that. SidSa, as you said, it's better to not think about them. Closure for the other cadets, Balli is highly doubtful but yeah, our villains will get the closure😂

Ghar Ghar Mein Solider, no scope! But I am still having my delusions😂

I really want SidSa to have a happy ending , just don't kill any of the characters I would even accept a three minute scene but not a sad ending. It would be so depressing ðŸ˜­

You think Ghar Ghar mein soldier is still on? Arey like come on even Mr.Batra is missing so are his medals hence proved that Ghar Ghar mein soldier already ended ðŸ¤ªNow we are having a new show that is Ziddi dil villain na with Moran , Param , Dadi and Abhay in lead role😛 The other cadets too will disappear soon😆

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

I don't know. Maybe it all happens on the same day. I don't get it, like don't they see the comments and reviews? Many don't seem happy with all the things that are shown

I don't think they do , if they did the show would have been better.

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

I really want SidSa to have a happy ending , just don't kill any of the characters I would even accept a three minute scene but not a sad ending. It would be so depressing ðŸ˜­

You think Ghar Ghar mein soldier is still on? Arey like come on even Mr.Batra is missing so are his medals hence proved that Ghar Ghar mein soldier already ended ðŸ¤ªNow we are having a new show that is Ziddi dil villain na with Moran , Param , Dadi and Abhay in lead role😛 The other cadets too will disappear soon😆

I also wish for a happy ending. I'm okay with an open end too. Not a tragic one. No matter how much they spoil the show, I am connected to the characters, atleast to an extent that I might be depressed if anyone does for that matter. 

Okay, I'm laughing hard at the second para. Atleast show a moment of achievement for the other cadets before the show ends. Though not shown, they had their reasons and stories to come to the academy. I want a sequence where they feel proud of themselves for coming to the academy. For Batra sir and his medals, I can clearly see his medals taken from him😂

But I wish they show a calamity in a civilian environment and show how the cadets solve the problem without the interference of the trainers. That would be a good closure for the mission. I'm sure this isn't gonna happen. I might just write a FF on this to satisfy myself