Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Don't tell it is a repeat telecast of Sanjana's nirjala vrat where she fainted.

Yeah I saw the BTS. Another thing I have a problem with the makers but now,  I seem to have a problem with everything they make. So 🤐.

Even I feel like having an issue with everything the makers do , now a days.

Edited by FairyWings1234 - 2 years ago
FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

better idea 

Karan goes to catch param and it's like he's dead again and on other hand monu with red churni being like mera karan ayega even when Chand dhal Chuka hai and as she faints he's there and he puts do boond pani on her lips and she's like mere saiyaan Mora piya mera pati agya 

🤣🤣🤣 This was hilarious.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Look, these people are commandos or going to be one. Yeh log dawn to dusk ke fast se faint hote hain? Really? Intermittent fasting and diet fads se toh nahin hote. Wonder what is the difference.

Academy na hua Shergill's ka personal property ho gaya. Koi bhi kabhi bhi aata jata hain. Koi bhi rehne lagta hain. Training room me ghus jata hain. Koi bhi kisiko bhi order karta hain.

This whole thing has become a joke.

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

better idea 

Karan goes to catch param and it's like he's dead again and on other hand monu with red churni being like mera karan ayega even when Chand dhal Chuka hai and as she faints he's there and he puts do boond pani on her lips and she's like mere saiyaan Mora piya mera pati agya 

Wouldn't be surprised if this happens 😂 they are bent on showing dramatism everywhere in the show now

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

This! I agree 100% . I feel Bala deserves the best cadet award because despite being a thief he had empathy and kindness which is rare.  Suman ji deserves to be hyped honestly by her husband and MIL because they trusted her and gave her a grand farewell.  Mrs.Batra was surely a sweet heart , I miss her and I actually feel bad to see Sid literally being abandoned by both his dad and Mrs.Batra , I think he needs a parent to understand his emotions and support him. I feel he doesn't have an emotional support system and he desperately needs it .😔 The same goes to Sanju but she thankfully does have her mum to support her , at least till an extent (like she did when SidSa had an argument ) 

Suman Ji had the best reason to come to the academy. And I want to see her thanking her husband for letting her achieve her dreams and also get her share of appreciation. Bala's case was a pure accident but the way he moulded himself and focused on becoming a commando is brilliant. 

I too want some scenes of them together. She could maybe guide Sid and Sanju too as she's a motherly figure to her. Sid really makes his presence only for others. There is no backstory for him yet but we were given hints and it's evident that he isn't comfortable sharing things when it comes to him. I was thinking that we would get a scene of him with Batra ma'am, Sanju and Monu when his past comes out. But now, the chances really seem negligible.

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

Diljot was on leave  , So I don't think we would see Sanju fasting (they already shot those episodes , so) Maybe Sid would do it instead and he would faint and SidSa would ultimately reunite via telepathy   🤣

Hope the makers don't show such creativity. I already can't😂😂😂 

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

Suman Ji had the best reason to come to the academy. And I want to see her thanking her husband for letting her achieve her dreams and also get her share of appreciation. Bala's case was a pure accident but the way he moulded himself and focused on becoming a commando is brilliant. 

I too want some scenes of them together. She could maybe guide Sid and Sanju too as she's a motherly figure to her. Sid really makes his presence only for others. There is no backstory for him yet but we were given hints and it's evident that he isn't comfortable sharing things when it comes to him. I was thinking that we would get a scene of him with Batra ma'am, Sanju and Monu when his past comes out. But now, the chances really seem negligible.

Exactly , you just said everything I thought of . If only the makers had a more sensible plot line , all this could be shown before the end. And yes , I want Rajesh Ji in the academy and a small conversation btw him and Suman ji , where he appreciates her and tells her how proud he is of her.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Kun & Sha 🤣

OMG these two are so cute together.. better jodi than with their females 🤣

😆true .

Even in fighting scene u'll see Bromance  😆

Normally I just share Link of BTS but this one I watched and I liked it 😆 specially for Kunal and Shaleen's Offscreen equation .❤️ both r cute and funny at the same time.🤣

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Look, these people are commandos or going to be one. Yeh log dawn to dusk ke fast se faint hote hain? Really? Intermittent fasting and diet fads se toh nahin hote. Wonder what is the difference.

Academy na hua Shergill's ka personal property ho gaya. Koi bhi kabhi bhi aata jata hain. Koi bhi rehne lagta hain. Training room me ghus jata hain. Koi bhi kisiko bhi order karta hain.

This whole thing has become a joke.

Can't agree better. They give reasons for the doings but it's really lame. They forgot that they were in an army academy long back. We got love stories and family problems. Dreams and ambitions, desh seva.. everything disappeared.

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

Hope the makers don't show such creativity. I already can't😂😂😂 

You can't trust them anymore 😛 Chances of this happening are there.