Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

I will tell you๐Ÿ˜›. So now Koezi would get married and they long with Nikhil would go off to a trip to spend sometime as a family  , Moran would be romancing till the end and Chitra would be looking at it with jealousy and then she would try to hurt Monami . Karan would shoot her. Bala is in love with her hence he too will die unable to bear the grief . Suman Ji feels that this place is a danger and hence goes back to her home while Prem ji decides that his maa ke poot series was way better than this academy and leaves too. Param would shed a few tears and then would reveal his traumatic past about how he was tortured and blackmailed and he would become good and Parkha along with baby would go somewhere to spend some quality time. Dadi would be arrested after Param becomes good again. So , SidSa would meet each other somewhere and they get emotional and embrace each other while confessing their emotions and feelings. Moran would get married with Walnut who finally realized his fault of treating Moran badly , as a witness. Ganju uncle , Bali , Sanju's parents and all would just vanish from the screen . The end ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry for the bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜‚

I might agree with this because Suman Ji and Prem Ji deserve better! 

Walnut realisation? Now that's an example of rushed endings๐Ÿ˜†

That 'vanishing from screen' is gonna be the reality of almost all characters. But jokes aside, apart from Karan and Monami and the villains of course, none of the leads got a good SS. At every point, one of the other 4 leads are ignored to a great extent. It turned out a disappointment in the name of multi starrer show. 

Don't be, I enjoy reading such theories. It shows how frustrated we are, as an audience ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Monu might have good ss but she's just a love interest. She has no other authority, no other identity. Just a lover waiting for romance. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Most saas bahu operas give better screenspace to almost all the characters than this "multistarrer" show

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

I might agree with this because Suman Ji and Prem Ji deserve better! 

Walnut realisation? Now that's an example of rushed endings๐Ÿ˜†

That 'vanishing from screen' is gonna be the reality of almost all characters. But jokes aside, apart from Karan and Monami and the villains of course, none of the leads got a good SS. At every point, one of the other 4 leads are ignored to a great extent. It turned out a disappointment in the name of multi starrer show. 

Don't be, I enjoy reading such theories. It shows how frustrated we are, as an audience ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Ikr , its so frustrating.

Exactly , every multi starrer becomes like this at a point. It isn't fair at all because they deserve the same ss as Moran.

Edited by FairyWings1234 - 1 years ago
FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Most saas bahu operas give better screenspace to almost all the characters than this "multistarrer" show

True that! Because they need some actors for drama every day๐Ÿ˜›

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

As per the new BTS , Chitra almost falls down and Karan catches her in his arms and she looks at him hypnotized ๐Ÿคก Karan , Sid , Faizi and Bala were getting ready for Faizi's court wedding in it.

Edited by FairyWings1234 - 1 years ago
IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Monu might have good ss but she's just a love interest. She has no other authority, no other identity. Just a lover waiting for romance. 

Here, I mean only about the SS. Because if I start talking about how the characters are shaped, I might just go on and on with my rants. As an actor, Monami's character has been a good portrayal for Kaveri Priyam. Shaleen also got to portray dual characters. 

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Exactly! They had good stories in the beginning for each one of them and then forgot about the other leads๐Ÿ˜’

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Ikr , its so frustrating.

Exactly , every multi starrer becomes like this at a point. It isn't fair at all because they deserve the same ss as Moran.

I wouldn't have brought this up if they had atleast shown the other characters' stories properly with little SS. But here, KoeZi was sidelined just after the first 10 - 20 episodes

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

I wouldn't have brought this up if they had atleast shown the other characters' stories properly with little SS. But here, KoeZi was sidelined just after the first 10 - 20 episodes

Faizi was just used as a cupid for Moran ๐Ÿค” At least Koel had a track of her own.