Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

yes cos that way they can show him akkadbagga only still cos he will keep his akkad as defence n to push her. but will he come to know tht she try bride swap? he still dont know that ... or will maker forget this 🤔 

Yes..there is a list..she tried bride swap, she married by force of her Amma..am guessing he might accidentally get Meethis call and she says how long are you going to be mad at me etc.. pushing Aryan even further that he made a mistake..not akkad but guilt

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Yes..there is a list..she tried bride swap, she married by force of her Amma..am guessing he might accidentally get Meethis call and she says how long are you going to be mad at me etc.. pushing Aryan even further that he made a mistake..not akkad but guilt

til now BD n BM didnt talk abt swap cos then they will get caught so they r quiet but one day BM will use against imlie n tell she said ok to save family izzat or may b maker alreayd forgot abt it but he will pakka come to know mitthi angle n then go more far from her 😒 

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Imlie will stick to him like a chewing gum. That girl never thought her life without him from the time he entered and if I am not wrong she is the one who started going behind him to go with him. 

Remember when he gave her the internship and she was acting like an anchor. Lol she literally tried to interview him 

Result: he made her say good morning outside the door🤣

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously, so many things - when she blew up on his face that AKT is her apan family and ASR doesn't come in that...Or Apna parivar bolke how many times she has mentioned T's. I want her to have that flashback. Plz makers go that way..Aryan chilling with his mom and didi and treating Imlie as a guest or a outsider..that would be so much fun...distancing himself, though we all know he absolutely can't. But then again, he is the might ASR. anything possible. 

She can go back to college or with her new cameraman to cover news. No Aryan will be behind her all the time.

No aryan behind his wife🤔

No calls

No tension

No car fight

Aru will be admitted on some hospital🤣🤣

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

No aryan behind his wife🤔

No calls

No tension

No car fight

Aru will be admitted on some hospital🤣🤣

after kiski akkad kis se badi contest now shift to kiska emotional sickness bada 😆 let see who reach hospital first imlie no less emotinal sickenss for aaru,. now she will know

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yeah, but I mean, they can introduce some light scenes..him teaching her  how to use the laptop (I mean in close knit locked pose from back), making our powerful Imaliya go weak on knees..

Or she can teach him some cooking skills..

PrincessDiana thumbnail

yeah, but I mean, they can introduce some light scenes..him teaching her  how to use the laptop (I mean in close knit locked pose from back), making our powerful Imaliya go weak on knees..

kya milega hamka sitamaiyya jaane padmaji but she aleady know to use laptop no? n aryan cook oats 😆 but imlie want masale wala desi khana with ghee so she can teach n he will learn also 😉

PrincessDiana thumbnail

when she will make that dal for him ?

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

You know what ! I am surprising myself. I think some of you know that I didn't like Imlie during the Malini phase, but now I am fine with a young girl who had been through a lot and walked out on a disgusting guy and a disgusting relationship👍🏼 I believe in second chances and if second chances are as amazing as ASR, Heck Yes👍🏼

But since yesterday's scene of Aryan telling her not  to come back, I am in a melancholic mood watching Imlie. I am having difficult time understanding myself That young girl had been through a lot, I hope he doesn't push another separation/ divorce to her.  😭I hope they keep his essence of no unnecessary nautanki of pushing her away. He told her it is her choice and he should leave it at that. It is fine for him to tell her that there is no need for her to honor the marriage, if her heart is not in it. But anything beyond that, I won't like it😒 

Even yesterday, I was thinking, how easy it is to say, don't come anymore🤢. Where does she go? To T family home or back to the streets in search of housing🤢 I want to believe he said that in a figurative speech and not literally not to come to Rathore mansion😒 I don't know guys, I know she was badtameez with Aryan for the most part, but now when he actually said it, my heart is breaking for her💔. Especially, when I saw her face, anticipating the worst, when she was laughing off in relief😭

I am completely on Aryan's bandwagon. I know that he didn't truly push her into the wedding, he gave her a choice every step of the way. But, when he said yesterday that " it is not really a choice for you, as you would save them at the end of the day one way or the other", I feel like I also understand her.. This is definitely not to agree with her or give the Ts any leeway, but I see her vantage point now. 

I know Imlie is stupid, but I don't want ASR to be manipulating her now to choose against him😡 I don't know if I am making sense. I don't want him to be the run of the mill mahaan protagonists but a clear, ruthless ASR with no unnecessary histrionics😎