Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

we shouldn’t stop comedy jokes because of sensitive topics. I support the victims and hope all the rapists and molesters go to hell and jail. But there are some cases where some are lying and it’s sad that the real women who are molested and rape victims are mostly silent and not speaking up while false ones are on the rise because they were declined fame and money. 

They have made mockery of the me too movement. I know someone, his friend he jumped off his building over fake rape me too on Instagram..(he was just 17).. I have a colleague who stays in the building..     you see now teens are also doing the same things without even understanding how serious it is. This is why real victims are afraid to come forward now and can’t use the platform. It’s very hard as it is.. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Incase of Sajid, there have always been rumours about how he sexually harassed women, his being a flirt etc was something that was relatively known long before me too even became popular, so that one is still understandable. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

All of this is beyond silly anyway. Is sexual harassment the only one that counts? What about other types of physical harassment? What about people like Salman Khan who a top actress has gone on record to say he assaulted her? Are people supposed to stop working with Salman now? And by working, I mean everything - not just movies but Big Boss and Dus Ka Dum and award shows and everything. How many people in the industry are going to stop working with him? 

What about Amitabh? There are actresses who have alleged harassment from him too. How many people are going to stop working with Amitabh? 

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. You can't pass on responsibility from the people actually accused to one are completely unrelated to them and are just doing a movie or a show with them. Vivek Agnihotri is the actual accused and that's why he is questioned. Nobody bothered to say why is Anupam Kher working with an accused. 

But then I expect nothing but stupidity from these tit-for-tat topics anyway. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SRK is friends with a known criminal and a known piece of shit Salman Khan. Why would he care about Hirani? 

I don't know why his fans act holier-than-thou. Everyone in Bollywood run behind successful people no matter how pathetic they may be. They didn't reach there because of their ethics. They reached their because they kissed ass of every powerful person out there...and that's why these celebs shouldn't be role models. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Poor dp was super excited to do the movie with ranbir but since the director was accused of metoo, she was pressured by fans and haters to drop out of the movie and she did dropped out. Shraddha replaced her but on this forum only selective celebrities get bashed for working with accused directors. Nobody is attacking ranbir shraddha and other big name actresses and actors working with metoo accused directors and producers, why forum only targets srk, dp to not work with them but others are free to work with the alleged accused people? 

I guess bigger the name, greater the responsibility. Bigger stars are always under greater limelight than small time stars then why should it be different for scrutiny?

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

AIB was disbanded due to false me too allegations. It’s good to have sympathy for victim but how fair is to cancel people based on allegations. Some may be true but some may not be? Is it morally or ethically right to boycott/ cancel people based on accusations. 

How do people decide what is morally right or not? 

Ofcourse not fair to cancel people based on accusations.  However it should also apply to people other than SRK for ex. Vivek.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

It’s viveks antics like these that make people question his credibility 

https://twitter.com/buttkout/status/1513748500202520578?s=21&t=6cFRNGEvxmSP8pJmvtUFZg

Making tiktoks, laughing and joking following a Pakistani meme template no less… 

drag srk when he and his wife are seen mocking and celebrating profiting off blood and tears of victims…

So one is not allowed to celebrate the humongous success of their movie? 

One should always roam with a straight face because their film dealt with a serious topic? Kuch bhi? 

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by blahhhh - 2 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Incase of Sajid, there have always been rumours about how he sexually harassed women, his being a flirt etc was something that was relatively known long before me too even became popular, so that one is still understandable. 

So going by this logic the next time someone accuses Akki of having an affair with them it would be more believable because Akki has been a known flirt. And for similar reasons if PC were to accuse SRK of inappropriate conduct during their relationship then it would be more believable because there have always been rumors abt PC and SrK? Also it should be more believable about SRK being anti-India because he is known to have professional and personal relations with Tony Ashai, widely believed to be ISI agent?

Again what is good for gander is good for goose.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

All of this is beyond silly anyway. Is sexual harassment the only one that counts? What about other types of physical harassment? What about people like Salman Khan who a top actress has gone on record to say he assaulted her? Are people supposed to stop working with Salman now? And by working, I mean everything - not just movies but Big Boss and Dus Ka Dum and award shows and everything. How many people in the industry are going to stop working with him? 

What about Amitabh? There are actresses who have alleged harassment from him too. How many people are going to stop working with Amitabh? 

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. You can't pass on responsibility from the people actually accused to one are completely unrelated to them and are just doing a movie or a show with them. Vivek Agnihotri is the actual accused and that's why he is questioned. Nobody bothered to say why is Anupam Kher working with an accused. 

But then I expect nothing but stupidity from these tit-for-tat topics anyway. 

More whataboutery.

Well despite being uninterested, i did manage to finish skimming the essay. 

Why should only the actual accused be questioned and not the ones supporting him by working with him. Or You mean enablers shouldn't be questioned cos they are not the actual accused?

Glad that u didn't expect anything but stupidity but were still gracious enough to give your 2 cents. I'm truly humbled. 😊

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago