Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

More whataboutery.

Well despite being uninterested, i did manage to finish skimming the essay. 

Why should only the actual accused be questioned and not the ones supporting him by working with him. Or You mean enablers shouldn't be questioned cos they are not the actual accused?

Glad that u didn't expect anything but stupidity but were still gracious enough to give your 2 cents. I'm truly humbled. ðŸ˜Š

You should have really stuck with your original dIdNT rEAd EsSaY response because this one is even funnier.

Look, I don't consider you capable of proper comprehension so it's pointless engaging with you. That is why I didn't quote you and only tagged Autumn-Rose because that's who I was talking to. But since you seem so interested in quoting me despite posing and posturing as "uninterested" let me indulge you for only one post. 

Complaints about whataboutery don't fly from someone who made an entire whataboutery topic to save your darling Me-too accused Vivek Agnihotri. Nor should enabling be talked about by someone who lives in a glass house. Since you were paying money and doing so much promotion for Me-too accused Vivek Agnihotri, I think we can can definitely call that enabling. Are you saying you are free to enable me-too accused people but other people should be responsible and not enable me-too accused? Others should hold responsibility that you yourself refuse to? Or are rules different for you compared to others? 

Vivek is a me-accused and will always be called out. Period. Hirani is a me-too accused and will always be called out. Period. Nobody else is responsible for anything related to them unless you also want to hold responsibility the way you want celebs like SRK to. 

You can quote me a thousand times if you want but I won't respond so enjoy getting the last word. Bye!

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

You should have really stuck with your original dIdNT rEAd EsSaY response because this one is even funnier.

Look, I don't consider you capable of proper comprehension so it's pointless engaging with you. That is why I didn't quote you and only tagged Autumn-Rose because that's who I was talking to. But since you seem so interested in quoting me despite posing and posturing as "uninterested" let me indulge you for only one post. 

Complaints about whataboutery don't fly from someone who made an entire whataboutery topic to save your darling Me-too accused Vivek Agnihotri. Nor should enabling be talked about by someone who lives in a glass house. Since you were paying money and doing so much promotion for Me-too accused Vivek Agnihotri, I think we can can definitely call that enabling. Are you saying you are free to enable me-too accused people but other people should be responsible and not enable me-too accused? Others should hold responsibility that you yourself refuse to? Or are rules different for you compared to others? 

Vivek is a me-accused and will always be called out. Period. Hirani is a me-too accused and will always be called out. Period. Nobody else is responsible for anything related to them unless you also want to hold responsibility the way you want celebs like SRK to. 

You can quote me a thousand times if you want but I won't respond so enjoy getting the last word. Bye!

What can i say except curiosity killed the cat ðŸ˜­

Thank you so much for indulging me once again  I'm humbled once again. ðŸ˜Š

This topic was not made to save vivek but to question  people supporting SRK who were blaming vivek in the other topic. Saving vivek was done in THAT topic itself.

I never knew i lived in a glass house. May be the glass is so good that it's virtually invisible. 🤔 But still it IS  a conspiracy. ðŸ˜³

I was promoting TKF not vivek Agnihotri and opposing everyone who were attacking TKF in the name of Vivek Agnihotri. Hope u can understand the difference.

I never said the accusations were true for both vivek and Srk hence the line "disgusting if true" in the topic. But some others were pretty keen to dismiss vivek based on those accusations itself so my question is for them- why are they enabling SRK by supporting him working with a metoo accused when they themselves were casting aspersions on TKF because its the work of a meToo accused?

If i was supporting TKF, thereby enabling vivek then I am ok with SRK working with Raju too (cos the accusations have yet not been proved) The question is - if you or other people were attacking TKF based on vivek's metoo allegations then why has ur stand changed for Srk enabling Hirani?

Yes I'm willing to enjoy having the last word. So gracious of you. Thanks😊

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not interested in this thread, but this is thread is counter for which thread. I am more interested in knowing that.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Not interested in this thread, but this is thread is counter for which thread. I am more interested in knowing that.

This is low key insulting to me. ðŸ˜’

Almost didn't want to help u out with your interest but since I'm a kind person & generous person, here u go -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160820379

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

He has also been endorsing gaming application which are akin to gambling… not to forget the bolo zubaan kesri thing…

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

He has also been endorsing gaming application which are akin to gambling… not to forget the bolo zubaan kesri thing…

All in the good interest of younger generation. But Haters won't understand 😒

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

This is low key insulting to me. ðŸ˜’

Nah just no longer interested in these silly political fights, hence.  Plus Vivek Agnihotri hain ki madarchod, so doesn't feel like he needs to be defend, gand marai bosdika for all I care 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Nah just no longer interested in these silly political fights, hence.  Plus Vivek Agnihotri hain ki madarchod, so doesn't feel like he needs to be defend, gand marai bosdika for all I care 

In that case that other thread will also not interest you. U might want to skip reading that.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

In that case that other thread will also not interest you. U might want to skip reading that.

I just needed to watch the name of the OP, dikh gaya🤣

NathuPyare thumbnail

I just needed to watch the name of the OP, dikh gaya🤣

Achha ek batao. Ye OP ka full form kya hai. Mai har baar ye padh ke samajh to jaata hoon ki TM (thread maker) ko hi OP bulate hain but full form nahi maloom ðŸ˜³