Posted: 1 years ago

Interesting šŸ¤” Industry was abuzz with the whole Nana Patekar thing when Tanushree originally made these allegations. Agnihotri wasnā€™t even noticed in her quote.

But the media decided to hype Vivek Agnihotri again when Kashmir Files became a hit to sell their articles. Because of this kind of reporting, I donā€™t know what to believe anymore.

What happened after the allegations? Is Tanushree still pursuing this?

Haha, I do see a lot of new hot topics every couple of hours. So good job on making the fan wars ā€œgreat againā€ šŸ˜†

Originally posted by NathuPyare

This might give you u some perspective 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160820379 

P.s. I can proudly say that I have made a big contribution in ushering the dull boring BWF into the glorious era of fan wars. šŸ˜Ž I have come back back after a long time myself. šŸ˜³

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by BlackWitch

Interesting šŸ¤” Industry was abuzz with the whole Nana Patekar thing when Tanushree originally made these allegations. Agnihotri wasnā€™t even noticed in her quote.

But the media decided to hype Vivek Agnihotri again when Kashmir Files became a hit to sell their articles. Because of this kind of reporting, I donā€™t know what to believe anymore.

What happened after the allegations? Is Tanushree still pursuing this?

Haha, I do see a lot of new hot topics every couple of hours. So good job on making the fan wars ā€œgreat againā€ šŸ˜†

Naah. From what I read she just made the accusation and left it at that. 

(If someone knows if she did pursue it please share the article).