NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/rajkumar-hirani-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-assistant-sanju-director-denies-allegations-1429974-2019-01-13

I've stumbled upon an old bit of news which I had almost forgotten but it reminded me of the thread on Me Too allegations of Tanu shri dutta and Vivek Agnihotri which surfaced again after the success of the Kashmir Files.

So I was wondering what is the take of people on SRK working with a Me Too accused Raju Hirani on his new film... Does that bother their conscience too? Or everything is hunky dory since it's SRK and Raju Hirani instead of Vivek Agnihotri?

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The guy goes to pray for a departed soul and is accused of spitting on her....I will never understand this need to pull him down πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The guy goes to pray for a departed soul and is accused of spitting on her....I will never understand this need to pull him down πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Anything on topic?

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah...its shitty to "use" something like sexual assault or molestation to settle scores.....

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Yeah...its shitty to "use" something like sexual assault or molestation to settle scores.....

Totally expected something on these lines. πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But why 2019 article?

Oh I see the reference to Vivek and TKF now πŸ˜†

Edited by TheDarkRock - 2 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDarkRock

But why 2019 article?

Oh I see the reference to Vivek and TKF now πŸ˜†

Yes I'm trying to settle a score by asking a genuine question. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Tit for tat πŸ˜†

Bollywood main saare ek hi jaise ha . Jitni jaldi log ye baat samajh jaye good for them . There is no need to put them on a high pedestal or idolize them.  As long as actors/actresses are good at their job with no criminal records it should be enough

Ranbir and SRK are good actors with no criminal records who treat their fans well. That s enough for me.  Baaki Rishta the job an haa Kissi se ki itna detail main woh kab kya kyun karte ha woh janno

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Tit for tat πŸ˜†

Bollywood main saare ek hi jaise ha . Jitni jaldi log ye baat samajh jaye good for them . There is no need to put them on a high pedestal or idolize them.  As long as actors/actresses are good at their job with no criminal records it should be enough

Ranbir and SRK are good actors with no criminal records who treat their fans well. That s enough for me.  Baaki Rishta the job an haa Kissi se ki itna detail main woh kab kya kyun karte ha woh janno

Well SRK does have a criminal record. Read this article - 

https://www.rvcj.com/10-bollywood-celebrities-who-have-criminal-records/amp/