Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

That's cute🥰🥰

Even my father used to say that aag laga dena🤣 so it was hell relatable..... 

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anuwa.... Aaj hi result aaya hai mera boards ka so thought ki IF pe aake the  most hatke Jitters ko re read kiya jaaye

Also... A request as You have penned down Exam jitters of ShiVi baby can we get a small continuation like Result fear??

After effect wahi hota hai... Also mujhse puch lena mera ekdum 2nd baar taaza haal hua hai board fear ke liye

It will be fun to watch how Shiva - Raavi pacifies ShiVi for her result fear.

(coz ik jitni baar bhi boards dedo { 10th & 12th } dar lagaa hi rehta hai)

So a prompt idea... dhyaan dena huhh 

Baadal loves you❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkbell

M.k. college!

From TMKOC?! 🤣

RIGHT?!

Well, the chapter was amazing.

Keep updating!

🤎

I literally googled commerce colleges in Somnath and this was the first one so 🤣

Thankyou ❤️ Glad you liked it❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Odette_delusion

That's cute🥰🥰

Even my father used to say that aag laga dena🤣 so it was hell relatable..... 

Thankyou❤️

That's so cute...❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shru_thebaadal

Anuwa.... Aaj hi result aaya hai mera boards ka so thought ki IF pe aake the  most hatke Jitters ko re read kiya jaaye

Also... A request as You have penned down Exam jitters of ShiVi baby can we get a small continuation like Result fear??

After effect wahi hota hai... Also mujhse puch lena mera ekdum 2nd baar taaza haal hua hai board fear ke liye

It will be fun to watch how Shiva - Raavi pacifies ShiVi for her result fear.

(coz ik jitni baar bhi boards dedo { 10th & 12th } dar lagaa hi rehta hai)

So a prompt idea... dhyaan dena huhh 

Baadal loves you❤️

Tera yeh wala prompt pe next kaam chalu karungi mein...😃

Anu loves you toooooo❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail

Jr. Chipkali or Jr. Bandar?

Author's note: The timeline of this story is before the birth of Shivi. Happy reading!!!

"Shiva mera ek kaam kar dena," Raavi called out to Shiva who had just entered their room waiting to retire to their bed after a long day at work.

"Ab kya chahiye maharani ko. Dekh Chipkali aaj mein bohot thak gaya hu toh aaj mein kahi nahi jane wala. Tera yeh joh imlie ki icecream ke cravings hai na woh din mein pure kar le," Shiva grumbled settling himself beside his Chipkali on the bed.

"Bahar jaane ka kaam hai. Woh bass mere toes pe nailpaint lagane mein meri madat kar dena. Mein jhuk nahi sakti na isiliye tu lagade pleaseeee," she pouted pointing to her 5 months pregnant belly and Shiva couldn't say no to that adorable face. After all the guy had his weaknesses.

"Agar tu apne pair thik se dekh bhi nahi sakti toh unhe sajane ka kya fayda?" Shiva asked clearly not understanding his Chipkali's obsession of painting her nails with different colours and patterns. Usually Rishita Bhabhi would help her but looks like today he was the balli ka bakra.

"Mein Somnath ki sabse sundar ladki hu, mere pair humesha sundar dikhne chahiye na. Ab tu jaldi se nail paint laga," Raavi said as she handed over the bottle of nail paints and guided him in applying the nail paint .

"Chal ho gaya na tera kaam, ab so jaa," Shiva yawned as he switched off the lamps.

"Itni jaldi kaise so sakte hai, abhi toh mere toes dry bhi nahi hue Shiva. Thodi der baatein karte hai."

"Matlab aaj Shiva Pandya ki neend ka ho gaya bye bye," he mumbled but shut up when his wife glared at him. "Chal thik hai. Kya baat karni hai?"

"Ab sab kuch mein bolu kya," she grumbled. "Accha yeh bata tujhe ladka chahiye ya ladki?"

"Mujhe toh ladki chahiye, jo bilkul teri jaisi hogi, meri Choti Chipkali. Uske liye mein roz naye naye gifts launga,usse pamper karunga aur bohot zyaada pyaar karunga."

"Matlab tu humari beti ko puri tarah se bigaad dega and then I'll have to be the bad cop," Raavi whined.

"Papas toh hote hi hai betiyon ko pamper karne ke liye. Isiliye toh they are Papa's little princesses. Tu bata tujhe Chota Bandar chahiye ya Choti Chipkali?"

"Mujhe bhi Choti Raavi chahiye. Because then there would be two girls against one boy," Raavi grinned devilishly.

"Yeh toh cheating hui na. Ladki mere team mein bhi toh ho sakti hai," Shiva sulked while Raavi giggled like an 8 yr old because irritating her bhootnath was still her favourite thing to do.

Suddenly she felt a strange sensation in her stomach. As if something was moving around inside her. And then she realized.

"Shivaaa baby ne kick maraa," she exclaimed excitedly.

"Dekh Raavi tu mujhe distract karne ki koshish mat...ek minute, kya boli tu?" he asked in disbelief.

Placing his hand on her belly, he chuckled as he too felt it. Their baby's kick. Their baby. The first person who had found a place in their heart even before he/she was born. He looked at Raavi who had placed her hand over his and was looking at him with tears in her eyes.

That's when it struck them. They were going to become parents. It seemed like only yesterday that they were children themselves, playing in the aangan of Pandya Niwas, and now their child would be doing the same.

"Yakeen nahi ho raha hai na?" Raavi whispered, and Shiva shook his head, too overwhelmed to respond. "Mujhe darr lag raha hai Shiva."

"Mujhe bhi. Lekin hum toh bachpan se hi Partners hai na. Pehle bench partners the, ab life partners ho gaye hai. Toh girte sambhalte iss naye safar pe chalenge saath saath,kya bolti Partner?" Shiva said as they shook hands on it.

"Aur waise bhi baby ke paas ab koi option nahi. Baby, you are now stuck with these weirdos as your parents," Raavi said, slipping into Shiva's blanket and cuddling closer to him as sleep engulfed the two soon-to-be parents.

Amy_march_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Parent shivi >>>>>>

😭🤧❤

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This was so cute!! 

Shiva uthaao-ing all of Raavi's nakhres, the shared joy of feeling their baby moving, and the reassurance.

All of it was love. ❤️

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinkbell

M.k. college!

From TMKOC?! 🤣

RIGHT?!

Well, the chapter was amazing.

Keep updating!

🤎

OMG that's the first thing I thought about too when I read that! Tapu Sena 😆

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aw I missed the "Exam Jitter" update 😵 But now I found it!

Heheh I've always imagined Shiva having a daughter and being super soft with her! 

This was super sweet 😳

Honestly, I had a moment like this a day before my Year 12 exam as well! I even cried 🤡 LOL