Soulful ShiVi Stories (7th OS updated pg 10) - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Was watching the old episodes when I realized how small Raavi's hands look when Shiva holds them, so ended up writing this small piece.

Happy Reading!!❤️

Chhote Haath

"Itna kya ghoor hai,Shiva?" Raavi inquired softly.

"Sorry, kya boli tu?" he asked, shifting his gaze away from her hands and towards Raavi.

"Tu tabse mere haaton ko ghoore ja raha hai. Aisa bhi kya khaas hai mere haaton mei ki tu ghoorta hi rehta hai?"

"Tere haath na bahut chhote hai," he replied sheepishly. "Itne chhote, cute aur soft hai,"

Raavi blushed."Seriously?"

"Haa...They're so nice and warm to hold. My entire hand could cover yours. Yeh dekh." He gradually extended his hand and placed it on top of hers.

"Shiva, ched mat," she grumbled, blushing at her husband's unconventional flirting techniques.

"Kyun na chedu, ek lauti biwi hai tu meri." Shiva smirked his signature grin."Aur waise bhi galat kya bola hai, tu kitni pyaari hai, tere haath kitne pyaare hai. Aur ab jab mujhe pata chal gaya hai ki mere chedne se tu lal tamatar ban jati hai, toh ab mein roz chedunga."

"Shivaaaa..."

Shiva raised her hand, kissing her fingertips and palm as she felt chills on her skin. "You have the most beautiful hands I've ever seen." He muttered. "I love them. I love you." 

Overwhelmed, she pulled her hand out of his and wrapped them around his neck, burying her face into his chest. "I love you, too," she said softly.

Hehe commented on Wattpad, but I’ll say it here again, I love this! Shiva is the cutest 🥰🥰🥰

ayyyooo this was so pyaara😭😭

Itna cute & Mushy mushy Anu

I always notice This I mean Raavi my bacchi ❤️ & uske chotte chotte haath & Shiva's big broad hands cover her cuttu sa hands☺️

mast thaa ekdum❤️

Originally posted by mandira2

Hehe commented on Wattpad, but I’ll say it here again, I love this! Shiva is the cutest 🥰🥰🥰

Thankyou for your comment Mandira...❤️

Yes, Shiva is a cutie pie

Originally posted by Amy_march_02

ayyyooo this was so pyaara😭😭

Thankyou❤️❤️

Originally posted by Shru_thebaadal

Itna cute & Mushy mushy Anu

I always notice This I mean Raavi my bacchi ❤️ & uske chotte chotte haath & Shiva's big broad hands cover her cuttu sa hands☺️

mast thaa ekdum❤️

Thankyou Shru❤️❤️

Glad that someone else noticed this too

Balloons

"Papa chalo na woh wale uncle ke paas chalte hai, unke paas kitne saare balloons hai," a 9-year-old Shivi said as she dragged Shiva to the balloon man near the playground.

"Kitne pyaare balloons hai na, Papa. Mujhe yeh saare balloons chahiye. Dila do na pleaseeeeeee," she said, making her signature puppy face and smiling at him.

Chattan Pandya couldn't help but melt when he saw his daughter's antics.

"Aap itne saare ballons ka karogi kya, Shivi?" He inquired, knowing that his wife would kill him if they returned with ten large balloons. His wife was afraid of loud noises, and he was concerned that the balloons would burst during the night, disrupting her beauty sleep.

"Bohot saare balloons ke sath khelne mein mazaa aayega na Papa isiliye. Ab dilado pleaseeeeee," she said.

"Chalo thik hai, lekin aapko yeh balloons Tara didi aur Rishi bhaiyya ke saath share karna hoga, promise?"

"Promise Papa, ab jaldi balloons leke ghar chalte hai, late ho gaye toh Mumma daatengi," she said.

They were about to leave when he noticed a few children, most of them younger than Shivi, coming towards them.

"Uncle, hume bhi ek balloon do na, please," they requested, assuming he was a balloon man due to the ten balloons he was carrying. He noticed they were all wearing shirts that said 'Krantiveer Charitable Trust.' 

Shivi looked at them surprised, before breaking into a huge smile.

"Hello friends. Yeh lijiye aapke liye balloons," she said, taking the balloons from Shiva and distributing them to the children.

"Lekin humare paas paise nahi hai," said one of the older kids.

"Paison ki koi zaroorat nahi bacche, aapko balloons pasand aaye na. Bas aur kuch nahi chahiye. Shiva smiled as he said, "Ab jao jaake khelo."

"Shivi, aapne toh saare balloons unn bacchon ko de diye, ab aap kiske saath khelogi?" Shiva asked her as they walked back to their house.

"Papa humare ghar pe toh bohot saare toys hai na, unhi se khel lungi. Lekin unn bacchon ke paas toh zyaada toys nahi hogi na, isiliye meine unhe saare balloons de diye. Aapne dekha nahi woh bacche kitne khush the balloons dekhkar."

Shiva Pandya smiled as he realized his little baby girl was just like her mother. They never cared about materialistic things. They always believed in spreading joy and happiness everywhere they went.