Posted: 2 years ago

Thankyou ❤️❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VNuts

Aww!! This was adorable!! ❤️

Dono ma-beti ek jaise, and pareshaan-o-fying Shiva.  😆

Thankyou so much❤️❤️ Yess.. I can totally imagine their daughter being a carbon copy of Raavi and both of them teaming up against Shiva and pareshaan-o-fying him 🤣

Butterflybot thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira2

This is so cute!! I love it 😳 Gosh reading about them being parents is always soooooo cute!!

Thank you so much ❤️❤️ Shivi will be the cutest parents 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

So cute, do write more :)

Butterflybot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

So cute, do write more :)

Thankyou so much❤️❤️

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Could this get any more cuter 

This was such a cute one, Raavi and their daughter together will absolutely make Shiva pull his hair and thank God for this blessing at the same time❤️❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail

Thank you❤️❤️

Butterflybot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Could this get any more cuter 

This was such a cute one, Raavi and their daughter together will absolutely make Shiva pull his hair and thank God for this blessing at the same time❤️❤️

Thankyou so much...Poor Shiva now has to handle the original Raavi and the Jr. version as well🤣

AluKadduKiSabzi thumbnail

Loved this, but itne mein dil nahin bhara. Aur likho na ? 😒

Butterflybot thumbnail

Wrote another drabble...Hope you guys like it❤️❤️

Khichdi

"Aur kitna time lagega Mamma?" 8- year old Shivi asked Raavi.

"Yeh Bhootnath, pata nahi kaha reh gaya. Mein zara dekh kar aati hu," she said as she got out of bed.

"Aap kahi nahi jaungi Mamma, Papa has given me strict orders that you are not to leave the room today. All you're supposed to do is rest."

"I'm feeling better now, and the fever has also gone down. At least, let me go check. Don't you remember what kaand your Papa did the last time?"

"Yes, when he nearly burned down the kitchen trying to make khichdi and then we all ended up eating half-burnt khichdi," Shivi laughed.

Just then, Shiva walked into the room, wearing an apron and a plate covered by a cloche.

"My dear ladies, I present to you 'Somnath's best khichdi,' prepared by your very own Michelin star Chef Shiva Pandya," Shiva said, dramatically lifting the cloche and placing the plate on the bedside table.

"Does the kitchen now look like a warzone like it did the last time?" Shivi chuckled as Raavi struggled to control her laugh.

"Ha, tere jokes bhi tere mummy ke jokes ki tarah phaltu hote jaa rahe hai," Shiva retorted sarcastically.

"Ae Bhootnath teri himmat kaise hui mere jokes ko phaltu bolneki," Raavi said as she jumped out of bed, ready to fight.

"Tu phaltu aur tere jokes bhi phaltu"

"Toh tere jokes kaunse Kapil Sharma level ke hai.

"Dekh Chipkali, mere jokes pe mat jaa."

"Ha toh tu bhi mat jaa."

Shivi sighed as she served herself some Khichdi, "Yeh dono toh phirse shuru ho gaye. Hey Somnath, yeh kinn bacchon ke saath phasa diya mujhe."

"Khichdi toh iss baar sach mein acchi bani hai," she said as she ate, her parents still bickering in the background.

Edited by Butterflybot - 2 years ago