Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: majoni03

I think Sagar was introduced for Dev, Rishita Sagar love triangle but they changed it.. I said today morning that Shiva's education track also looks like a sudden decision. I think this decision was taken after Thursday's TRP. May be sitara told them to follow OG

I also feel it's a sudden decision. The spoilers and the track till now hinted about family partition with shiva taking care of the store and raavi managing the house. Its one of the most popular tracks of the og. Shiva's insecurity and strong raavi has fetched them numbers earlier. So maybe they are trying this out. 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

So from quitting PS, to taking a break of a few months, to now taking leave of a few days. Nice PR strategy to gain ss and publicity, I think we'll just  3 4 days off

Fayda kya hua. Dev ka saara progress ek hi din mein mitti mein mil gaya. Dev nalla ka nalla hi reh gaya😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristmas

I know Raavi’s character growth has been amazing ❤️ I am glad that now she doestn have to do her kiddish antics to get her point across, because people actually value her opinions now, even if they dont agree with it. Probably why she didnt hesitate and ended up beimg the most mature one during both the confrontations in the last couple days. ❤️

I always wanted Raavi to keep her mouth shut because her opinions are never valued inturn she gets humiliated more. 
We even saw what happened during pregnancy track and the subsequent nazar uttarna, how she was humiliated by Suman.

One thing though, Raavi never shied away from sharing her thoughts when other Pandya parivar  members agreed or not and that’s  her nature. 

Kangan kaand, Jeera kaand, bedroom kaand, Dhara’s pregnancy t, Rishita’s pregnancy, loan paper stealing kaand, I can go on and on. 
But this time Rishita created such a drama and on top of it she couldn’t tolerate Shiva’s humiliation, made her take a powerful stance. 

Apart from Dev and Krish, Raavi was the only other person who supported Rishita going to her mother’s  place and she was visibly when she thought  Rishita came back today, even hugged her. But for what  all Raavi has done so far for Rishita, she has never thanked Raavi or even acknowledged her efforts. 
When Gautam and Dhara supported Rishita going to work, the first time and Dhara was pregnant at that time, Raavi said Rishita go to work and she will do online classes for her Masters and take care of the house and Dhara, Being grateful and thankful is not everyone’s cup of tea. Dev and Rishita seriously lack in that department. 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hun95018

Why did they make dev hug raavi like that in the sbb segment 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Kya hua???? Konsa segment 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

So from quitting PS, to taking a break of a few months, to now taking leave of a few days. Nice PR strategy to gain ss and publicity, I think we'll just  3 4 days off

Look at the karma bro ek track b nahi mila krne ko.....Aur sara progression kue mei gaya woh alag. 😆

Devshit vs Family track turned into Shiva ka education track....😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Kya hua???? Konsa segment 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVFpcM-9mmE

EDIT : Have they cut out the hug from here too? LOL no wonder. 😆

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

BTW, Rishita’s BP  needs  to be checked, this  much yelling, screaming, blood vessels, nerves and eyes popping out is neither good for her not for the baby 😕

She needs to do yoga and meditation😕 

We all thought Shiva was hyper, Rishita is even worse to the point where she can become abusive and  doesn’t know when to stop. 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

I also feel it's a sudden decision. The spoilers and the track till now hinted about family partition with shiva taking care of the store and raavi managing the house. Its one of the most popular tracks of the og. Shiva's insecurity and strong raavi has fetched them numbers earlier. So maybe they are trying this out. 

I feel Suman's heart attack won't happen now .  Ab tak ek bhi hospital BTS nahi aaya. Agar heart attack track hota toh kuch toh BTS aata. Gautam will continue to manage the store. Raavi will help Shiva at store so that he can study. Jaanu will definitely continue his saazish. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Koi pucho ki lip kiss tha ki cheek kiss? 😂

Shayad kanwar ka dost puch le Jo Roz PS dekhta hai 😉