Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Raavi definitely went ahead and did a masale ki baarish over herself. It wasn't just Haldi. Saw a bay leaf there I guess? 

I don't know maybe its just me but tomorrow is going to be a MASSIVE 'Maine Tere Rang Mein Khud Ko Rang Diya Hai' from Raavi's side to Shiva. 

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So we gonna get insensitive krish again becoz he is clearly siding with "most educated couple" for his selfish reason so he too will demean shiva for sure i want raavi to give him acche se right left and centre he deserve that 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So from quitting PS, to taking a break of a few months, to now taking leave of a few days. Nice PR strategy to gain ss and publicity, I think we'll just  3 4 days off

Hun95018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

So we gonna get insensitive krish again becoz he is clearly siding with "most educated couple" for his selfish reason so he too will demean shiva for sure i want raavi to give him acche se right left and centre he deserve that 

I dont want to see piddhi ever come back

Past 3 eps have been absolute bliss without him

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

So from quitting PS, to taking a break of a few months, to now taking leave of a few days. Nice PR strategy to gain ss and publicity, I think we'll just  3 4 days off

Khel gaya ladka ðŸ˜•

Hun95018 thumbnail

Why did they make dev hug raavi like that in the sbb segment 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

LMAO the absence of the Publical Figure is probably a cherry on the cake for all of us. ðŸ¤£

Imagine him taking Rishita's side today after she vomited crap at Shiva. Each one of us would have gone Ballistic on him.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

He will definitely become Dhobi ka kutta, na Ghar ka na ghat ka. Rishita won't even think once before putting him in his place, she doesn't even care about him at all, Dev too will ask him to stay away and ones he sides with Rishita, he will also loose Suman's support. He deserved to be thrashed from all th sides, Rishita, janu, bua, Suman, Dhara, Gautam everyone meanwhile Kirti will just stand she him because that's how much selfish she is

Edited by Pritha_31 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hun95018

Why did they make dev hug raavi like that in the sbb segment 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Again for the 1384319th time...Ye Bhai-Behen Ki hug edit kr ke editors ne aaj 0.2% meri side se izzat kamayi hai ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£