Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

BAS This. Just Gaura's behaviour is sticking out like a sore wound to me. They could have shown Gaumbi giving it back to Dev and let Dhara remain DevTa fan for all we care but I guess either one of those two should have been team Shivi for once. Specially when Rishita was SO VINDICTIVE.

I still have hope the coming anniversary might do it..somehow shivas sachaai has to come out..then only they especially dev will realise how worthless he was in the name of bada bhai which he always made it a point to remind shiva..

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Imagine if he didn't have raavi in his life and dev rishita had a normal marriage. He would have just came home with a smile on his face and noone would even know what he went through. They would all be busy in convincing dev Rishita to come back home πŸ’”

More than ravi before their marrg, it's his family that have hurt him..not becz anyone taunted him..but never bothering to look out for him..his feelings..his mind..they onky knew his outer self..they knew his heart who loved the family selflessly..but they never knew his soul which burnt whenever he was insulted or misunderstood..never..

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Okay maybe I'm from the minority here but I do not want Shiva to agree for studies just because of Raavi's Kasam. This kasam business wouldn't solve the purpose, which is - to make him more confident and a better individual altogether. If he gives in to go ahead with studies because of Raavi's kasam he'll be doing yet another thing for someone else, just like he left his studies for others (Ignoring the choice aspect), even if it is Raavi and I don't want that at all. I want him to realise that he has potential and work on himself, along with his wife, so that he could go ahead and become someone who people can't turn on with the change of merest circumstance. 

I agree.

I want Shiva to know about it, and ask her, and understand her emotions behind it. Then Raavi should explain that now it's no longer about her vow, but the fact that he had dreams that he left behind, and can now fulfil them if he wants to. He wanted to be an engineer, maybe now he'll study something more entrepreneurial.

Whatever it is, Shiva should decide to study to pursue his dream, & Raavi's support should only encourage him. β€οΈ

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Does dev think it’s a good threat when he says he’ll step into the store when shiva apologizes? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bhai, hum kab se keh reh hain, jaa! Janu ke paas jaa aur jhad apna kurafati MBA. 

dev sounds like every corporate employee does one thing, and demands a 500% pay increase or threatens to quit. 

Jab jaanu momos ke thele main bhajiyaan  thalega usse tab pata chalega shiva kis namoone ko jhel raha tha! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is exactly what bede shehar wala bhaaai also did for SS πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ....connecxxxion milaaaa???

Real bann rahe hein ReelπŸ”₯

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Paru95

This is exactly what bede shehar wala bhaaai also did for SS πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ....connecxxxion milaaaa???

Real bann rahe hein ReelπŸ”₯

Looks like makers are in mood of trolling someone with such scenes..πŸ˜†