Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Sitara ne aisa pahiya ghumaya ki Practical mahaan bhaabi ek hi din mein vamp ban gayi🤣.. Bhabiyon ka jhagda track ab Shiva ka education track ban gaya🤣

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT y'all!

Can't wait for #ShiViSupremacy to take over in the upcoming ❤️❤️

Rooting for Shiva's education track to be a raving success 🥳

Edited by nolee3097 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: majoni03

Sitara ne aisa pahiya ghumaya ki Practical mahaan bhaabi ek hi din mein vamp ban gayi🤣.. Bhabiyon ka jhagda track ab Shiva ka education track ban gaya🤣

Samajh nhi aaraha amusement waali hansi hai ya khatarnaak comedy wali 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristmas

On a side note, when did Raavi grow this mature man 👏 

Like for the last two days, her and Gaumbi are the only ones making sense. amd especially her with the right amount of emotional plus rational thinking and voicing. 

also, Dhara and Shiva were both pretty proud of her. they kept glancing at her when she spoke, but I suppose given the situation couldnt act all happy. Suman I guess was more hurt for Shiva, angry and Dev and Rishita to actually ackknowledge how Raavi took a stand for Shiva today. I’m sure if Gaumbi was there, he would have been soo proud of Raavi. This girl really grew so much even with her actions ❤️❤️

Raavi is the only chracter who has had a serious growth in this show.

When she did become mature? Her attitude towards Shiva changed after Mukteshwar. 
I hope you remember the dialogues she said during room kaand after Sneha kaand, what Shiva wants in his wife and she will be try to change. It was Shiva who kelt pushing her away which led to him filing for  divorce. Though she came back for Dhara, within few episodes, she realized that she will be a fool if she lets him go, was more vocal about her feelings of jealousy during the 3rd angle track. She single handedly  stopped his y as it was the right thing  to do. Since then there is no stopping her, she has only grown leaps and bounds. Though many of us got irritated with her antics during the divorce kaand where in she brought in the snake, kissed Shiva in public, expressed her love for him all while losing her self respect, she did not care if people name called or abused her.  Raavi’s only aim was to get Shiva back in her life and went to the extent of threatening to kill herself if he was not back in her life.

Her love for Shiva over the last months have slowly made her mature but when Shiva reciprocated during remarriage  and subsequent promises that he will necer leave her, made her all the more confident and today we see a new Raavi-  Shiva’s Raavi❤️

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So the purpose of sagars entry was not Dev's insecurity track but shiva's education track? Ya phir "creative" changes took over midway?  😆

Kristmas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi is the only chracyer who has had a serious growth in this show.

When she did become mature? Her attitude towards Shiva changed after Mukteshwar. 
I hope you remember the dialogues she said during room kaand after Sneha kaand, what Shiva wants in his wife and she will be try to change. It was Shiva who kelt pushing her away which led to him filing for  divorce. Though she came back for Dhara, within few episodes, she realized that she will be a fool if she lets him go, was more vocal about her feelings of jealousy during the 3rd angle track. She single handedly  stopped his y as it was the right thing  to do. Since then there is no stopping her, she has only grown leaps and bounds. Though many of us got irritated with her antics during the divorce kaand where in she brought in the snake, kissed Shiva in public, expressed her love for him all while losing her self respect, she did not care if people name called or abused her.  Raavi’s only aim was to get Shiva back in her life and went to the extent of threatening to kill herself if he was not back in her life.

Her love for Shiva over the last months have slowly made her mature but when Shiva reciprocated during remarriage  and subsequent promises that he will necer leave her, made her all the more confident and today we see a new Raavi-  Shiva’s Raavi❤️

I know Raavi’s character growth has been amazing ❤️ I am glad that now she doestn have to do her kiddish antics to get her point across, because people actually value her opinions now, even if they dont agree with it. Probably why she didnt hesitate and ended up beimg the most mature one during both the confrontations in the last couple days. ❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

So the purpose of sagars entry was not Dev's insecurity track but shiva's education track? Ya phir "creative" changes took over midway?  😆

'Badlaaav' Ka Jadoo hai re chhori aage aage dekho hota hai kyaaa😆

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on new edt💖

Excited for upcoming episodes 

Cheers to shivi supremacy ❤

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Sagar was introduced for Dev, Rishita Sagar love triangle but they changed it.. I said today morning that Shiva's education track also looks like a sudden decision. I think this decision was taken after Thursday's TRP. May be sitara told them to follow OG

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vo bhi khud bhul gye honge, socha jaha fit baith rha vhi baitha do😆