How to Romance your newly wedded (now estranged) wife? Ft. Ghonchu S R - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

1) Tell her that the laddoos she made, itne khaas bhi nahi hai, mithaas kam hai and then proceed to steal two more.

2) Send her to jail to protect her from angry villagers.

3) Tell her that you want to see her in pain, want to see her tears. And then franctically call her to comfort her when you find out her muh boli daughter is missing. Also, promise her that you will find her.🤣

Mr. Ghonchu Singh Rathore everyone!

Tell her that there’s no place for her in your home.. then immediately after,   Protect her from a fire accident , like her hero would .. hold on to her .. impress her with your cricket skills .. catch the falling curtain rod like a pro .. also , still , dont let go .. look at her .. keep looking at her .. like you’re gonna eat her up .. literally and figuratively 🤷‍♀️

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: novice1

Tell her that there’s no place for her in your home.. then immediately after,   Protect her from a fire accident , like her hero would .. hold on to her .. impress her with your cricket skills .. catch the falling curtain rod like a pro .. also , still , dont let go .. look at her .. keep looking at her .. like you’re gonna eat her up .. literally and figuratively 🤷‍♀️

The number of times I've said "Now, just kiss" to these two ghonchus There needs to be a separate thread for those moments❤️

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The number of times I've said "Now, just kiss" to these two ghonchus There needs to be a separate thread for those moments❤️

At this point , I will also take that old movies wala pretend kiss  👧 🌸 👦 .. phool ke peeche chupke hi krlo bhai .. karo toh sahi 😄

Edited by novice1 - 1 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: novice1

akir me gonchu ko ladoo pasand hai.. to he is wondering wer to start wic to start eating first . ☺️☺️☺️☺️ left cheek ya right . 

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

akir me gonchu ko ladoo pasand hai.. to he is wondering wer to start wic to start eating first . ☺️☺️☺️☺️ left cheek ya right . 

Ok I don't know how you meant it but my mind went in a totally different direction😉

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Ok I don't know how you meant it but my mind went in a totally different direction😉

yaar i meant cheek wala kissy

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

yaar i meant cheek wala kissy

Hehehe, sorry for my gutter mind😃

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

koi bhaat nahi . Forum hai so we can't state x rated thots openly.. so i told it decent enough baki.. hum ka dimag ma.. Jo hai . 😜😜

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Babe gutter mind is like the minimum qualification in arylie FD 😂

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

Babe gutter mind is like the minimum qualification in arylie FD 😂

Lol, I guess I'm highly qualified then🤣