How to Romance your newly wedded (now estranged) wife? Ft. Ghonchu S R - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AcquiredTaste

That was a bouncer and you ducked under it instead of walloping it for a six like it was meant to be.

You should have just told her it's up to the reader to decide which of the 4 cheeks they would like your post to be about.🤣🤣.

yaar she is new so i thot I should not scare her with my gutter mind🤣🤣🤣

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

yaar she is new so i thot I should not scare her with my gutter mind🤣🤣🤣

Judging by where her mind had jumped to she was already in the gutter even before you could have shown her the way. 😆Those who are not in the gutter with the rest of us only think of the visible ones when they hear the word "cheeks" whereas paid-up members of the gutter club will ask you to specify which ones you mean. Breezyji asked so....🤣

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How did I miss this gem of a thread 😲

Expect only ghonchu Singh rathore to pull his estranged wife whom he hates the most,in his embrace to diffuse the bomb . That such a logical way to deal with bombs.  Have an intense eyelock with violins and personal jaaniya While there is diff kind in fireworks.Yeah the intense  hate we do and how 😆

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And also keep giving her eyes that says . The moment I get my hands on you.  You arent leaving my vicinity for days ☺️

Edited by TeriMalang - 1 years ago