Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I guess the point here is the “review” is hardly a fair one. It’s “sassy” for the sake of being sassy. There’s constructive criticism and there’s plain BS like she screenshotted.

I agree, some critics do write crap, some are very harsh and insulting, I have seen harsh and unfair things written about all the big stars, but the best thing to do is to ignore it, because no matter how many times critics are called out they continue to write as they wish.

Yami sounds very hurt, she shouldn’t take what some nonsense critic is saying so seriously and to heart, if she has done a good performance then the audience will see it. Most don’t even take critics seriously anyway, the audience decides on their own if they want to watch a movie or not or if they like a performance or not 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If people listened to me about Anupama and her shady Film companion in 2014 no one would even be listening to anything FC says 😆

FC and Yami are both mediocre for me. So reading this natuanki only amuses me 😆

You are right. You have a knack of knowing people and predicting their behaviors from the get go. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critics are viewers with a space in a website/ newspaper 

As long as they don’t get extremely personal or ugly (like the reviewer who said in ra one review that srk was going through a mid life crisis) , they should be free to diss a film 

They are consumers too who invest time and money into viewing a film..if they feel dissatisfied with it they have every right to voice it 

How abt u stop giving it so much importance if u think they are “samosa critics” (whatever the hell that means ….samosas are delicious btw 👌)

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

No point calling out, how old is she? word have zero value or effect, besides there is a lot of people in the industry who will bribe her to give out good reviews and spread more hate, i think it is very clear how hate pr sells and works, yami should change strategy and use hate

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I get where Yami's coming from. It's a bit frustrating to be relegated to these one-liners when she's been trying to take on stronger roles. A comment like "but the combative smile is getting repetitive" is probably a bitter pill to swallow since A Thursday did release just recently (I wonder if Film Companion has been consistently disparaging her work and it finally got to her?)

That said, she should have played it a bit more smartly. She's someone who should try to have her PR do the dirty work indirectly rather than come off brazenly like this. This just sounds like she fell into a temper and decided to go on a rant

Edited by WittyFlair - 2 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

I get where Yami's coming from. It's a bit frustrating to be relegated to these one-liners when she's been trying to take on stronger roles. A comment like "but the combative smile is getting repetitive" is probably a bitter pill to swallow since A Thursday did release just recently (I wonder if Film Companion has been consistently disparaging her work and it finally got to her?)

That said, she should have played it a bit more smartly. She's someone who should try to have her PR do the dirty work indirectly rather than come off brazenly like this. This just sounds like she fell into a temper and decided to go on a rant

What better PR than this? A yami gautam topic on 1st page and crossing 6 pages..something no PR could do for 10 years..this is the latest strategy working exceptionally well for all non A-listers these days..to also voice your thoughts and stay in news at the same time..

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

What better PR than this? A yami gautam topic on 1st page and crossing 6 pages..something no PR could do for 10 years..this is the latest strategy working exceptionally well for all non A-listers these days..to also voice your thoughts and stay in news at the same time..

She does not seem like that kind of a person

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

You are right. You have a knack of knowing people and predicting their behaviors from the get go. 

Exactly I know all and I see all 😆

Almirah thumbnail

Has Yami become a superstar now 

on the forum?

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

….samosas are delicious btw 👌

THIS! THANK YOU