Posted: 1 years ago

You can't really say "I take criticism in my stride" and then proceed to NOT take criticism in your stride though.. 

Nahi Yami Gautam GIF - Nahi Yami Gautam Ginny Gill - Discover & Share GIFs

Film companion wale wese bhi qtiye hai. 

Par Shadi ke baad Yami mein jaan aa gai. 

yami aunty ko bura laga awwww  🥺

I dont know how to root for this

Yami deserves this criticism cause shes meh lmao

But calling out Film Companion is also good cause its Anupama and she is so biased. 

So I like that FC poked fun of Yami but I also liked that Yami fought back

I just hope they kill each other 🤣

Pls ban these samosa critics specially this film companion anupamaa aunty n these critics n so call actors praises these imbecile ultra pro max overrated nepo kids to skies calling them Meryl Streep, next amitji n blah blah.  Hey bhagwan doob maro tum sab 😡🤬.

@Rekha ji

but if she believes they have an agenda or have been unfair to her then isn't she allowed to speak up?constructive criticism means sth which comes from a place of honesty and I am not sure film companion has abundance of that considering it gave shikara good review and disliked TKF and anupama chopda's list of top 5 films of a particular year included War 

"If Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.Lage Raho Munna BhaiMaharani, Madam Chief MinisterRang De Basanti and Hindi Medium walk into a bar together, get smashed, forget each other’s names, fail to pay the bill, vapourize all cultural and film-making nuance within themselves, refuse to commit to any single genre, find a cardboard time machine and transport themselves back to ‘90s Bollywood to emerge as one tone-deaf social dramedy, the result would still be a film infinitely better than Dasvi."

Why is the writer so angry 😭😭😭 If I didn't know any better, I would think he has personal dushmani with the director of this movie.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I dont know how to root for this

Yami deserves this criticism cause shes meh lmao

But calling out Film Companion is also good cause its Anupama and she is so biased. 

So I like that FC poked fun of Yami but I also liked that Yami fought back

I just hope they kill each other 🤣

It’s not Anupama though. Film companion has several writers and critics working for it. This particular review was by Rahul Desai - who is (in)famous for such scathing reviews of about 99% of the movies he reviews.

Originally posted by catchmeifucan

It’s not Anupama though. Film companion has several writers and critics working for it. This particular review was by Rahul Desai - who is (in)famous for such scathing reviews of about 99% of the movies he reviews.

Anupama is in charge 😆

Well good for Yami cause all film critics are thrash anyway. But overall Yami is meh 🤣