Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I am checking all notifications on the old EDT now. Found this post by you so wanted to reply.

True! In Anjali kaand, he was scared of Shivi finding it. I have to watch the epi to see whether he was also scared of Pri's marriage might break b/c of this or not. 

With threatening Viper epi., I think he was not much serious of leaving Shivi. He didn't know that V was recording it. He was more concerned of Pri.  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160787269

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

As I said in my earlier post, she is being mature and has a magnanimous heart, by not asking for an explanation - but does that mean the other person conveniently takes it as a license to absolve himself. Does he not feel the itch to come out clean and clear… it is not Priya, it is Ram that is bothering me here. 

@bold: Can you rephrase your question so I can answer it better? 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Moreover just couple of days back she was shown to go back to the shell after reading the messages on laptop. She got reminded of the no love deal and kept questioning Ram’s behaviour in her head, where did all those vanish when she got to know about the actual ex? Is it because the ex being V and she has been seeing Ram’s interaction  with V changing over the course of their marriage? If so, at least show us a series of FBs from Pri’s pov sothat we get in sync with her thought process. 

After reading the messages she cleared her doubt in the IV, remember? But then she saw V in the saree which interrupted her convalescence. So, she again started reasoning with herself in the bathroom and then Ram cleared her doubts by showing the messages on his phone. 

But then again when Ram supported her in the Akki Kangan with him showing his indifference and hurt to her, she started behaving a bit normal. 

This was all because of her heart vs. mind battle

Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONIA441

That was the stupidest scene I swear. Ek toh 40saal ki umr ke insaan ko sab khila rahe hain wahin ajeeb....Chalo MM ka samajh bhi aata haismiley29

But Sarangi ...STOP

Don't even get me started on this. 

But he also enjoys the adulation clearly. Nandini has manipulated him so much his whole life that he never got to be a child. 

Sometimes I feel the Soods never had a brother, except Akki who is clearly Pri's laadla, so they fulfill their wish in Ram. 

Did you see today during the teekha - meetha comment, he told Sara - "you give me the water." He didn't take it from wifey as she denied him the meetha. smiley37

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

When the bakery was playing out, Sara told ‘he should have told ALL OF US’ I was like, why should he tell you, he should have told only his wife 🤦🏽‍♀️

There is a major flaw in the bakery scene; Sara says, "Ram says what is there in a marriage, but everyone gets something out of it..." 

All nonsense, my jaws dropped while watching it. 

I am like - "when did Ram EVER say that?" 😕😕😕

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhubnis

Don't worry... Today there are lot of innovative plots, backstories, etc floating here in forum... Am sure CVs while stalking will pick something up. 

Don't lose interest yaar... You have to watch it just for NM and DP acting :))) their chemistry was superb yday. And even with no real conversation... Both of them give us so much masala fir baki to hamare jawaan hai hi forum me fill up the blanks karne ke liye.... unke mooh pe ya dimag me shabd dalne ke liye... 

#Readbetweenlines sorry #readwithoutlines

@ bold: 

EPIC !!!!!!  

smiley37smiley37smiley37

bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Yes, she said that. Spare time pe epi dekh lena. Today what he said is also true. With Pri, he has to be very tactful and that is the reason he said that. Think carefully what Pri did today: 

1. They had their moment in the hotel.

2. Ram's hormones running high.

3. He started flirting with her.

4. She understood she is falling for him

5. If she goes to KM, then she won't be able to stop his advances. 

6. So, she will need to come up with a game plan for some days. 

Correct... It's just her way of taking a cold shower 😂

bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Balh2fan

Saw the episode now… after cooling down a little.

Liked Adi today… and Ram’s Sasura joke… 😆

I am hoping if he can talk to Maitri then he can talk to Priya too… even if she did not seek an explanation, hope it dawns upon him he still owes one… high hopes…

Again... The sadist in me is loving all the optimism 😆

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

@bold: i think it was not scripted. Ajay may have dropped it by mistake but instead of breaking the scene he improvised and nakuul and the other actor went along with it.

But how cute was ram trying to catch the drink in his hand and then drinking from his hand😂🙈 he is soo good at improvisation#pro 👌👌😎 

true... Uska bts story me wo glass gir gayi they looked at the camera, and continued, Ajay pulled abhinav s glass he was confused.... the camera gaze has been cut in editing I think😆

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

You explained it beautifully, and I will only add a little bit. 

In the episode, when V brings drunk Ram to KM, we see Pri and Ram in the room after the cupcake celebration. Then Ram was tending Pri's wrist and putting on the bandage, Pri's monologue was. – "It's so strange that sometimes we understand each other without uttering a word whereas sometimes even after conversing we won't even listen to each other."

After the Holi day, Ram told Pri that he owed her all the answers and she could question him on anything. So, when she questioned him about this, he clarified that V was his past and she had no connection with his present. She then asked him specifically whether she should believe him, and he was affirmative in his answer. He kept the ball in Pri's court. 

Even though she compared him to her father, she also gave him another chance to decide what exactly he wanted. In the meantime, she talked to Sara and realized that Ram didn't hide about V from her which gave her confidence that his mistake was he didn't disclose this sooner to her. Sara explained to her how even in the presence of V, they both had come closer to each other. That gave her confidence and assurance what Ram told her in the morning was the truth. 

But then she witnessed the embrace at the office. After that, Ritika explained how Ram got her back. She, herself, acknowledged this to the police. Pri is a girl who believes in action rather than words which Ram has clearly understood, and he is following the same. He would not directly ask her or tell her anything but started showing her his actions. 

A simple example was the dining table scene: If you have watched the episode, you might notice that Meera maa cooked everything but then Sandy started to demand the fritters. Knowing that Ram started fanning the flame and joined Sandy to express how he would love to eat that. He knew that he wouldn't want Meera maa to cook but if he wishes them, then Pri will go herself and cook for him. He could have easily asked Pri to do that; in general relationships, husbands ask their wives but here Ram didn't ask. Then we saw Pri get up and make them for him and Sandy. Why? Because she knew that no matter how many different types of food are on the table, he would always go for the dish she prepared. 

I remember when Pri was in the hospital, there was a scene where Tarun and Adi were setting up the table for breakfast. Tarun mentioned to Adi that I brought everything Ram sir might need, but then he always looks for the dish that Priya bhabhi prepares.  

This is how this couple works. Their style is unique. Do you remember this dialogue of Ram's in the interview? "Priya ka woh aankhon ka ishaara hota hai naa … us ek pal mein mujhe sab kuch samajh aa jata hai."  

I really appreciate the way you interpreted, connected the dots and read between the lines. I agree with all the things you mentioned and had I watched it as carefully as did earlier would have interpreted the same way.

The only complaint I have with the makers is as viewers we are the consumers or their clients, can they just take a little more effort rather than leaving it to us viewers to make sense out of whatever little gestures they show or cues they give, and make it easy to comprehend rather leave it our imaginations.

We, mere mortals who use verbal communication to clarify MU’s have to spend a lot of efforts to decode the psyche of the characters, their intentions and as to how they reached a certain stage in their character progression.

The only thing I understand is, she did not seek an explanation but he owes one. Period.

Such a huge build up cannot end in a limbo, where are left on our own to understand and explain on their behalf.

Apologies, this is my last post complaining regarding the same thing since yesterday. Do not want to sound like a broken record, but I really felt bad for the efforts you folks put to explain things, hence the rant.