Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #22 - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Monaparekh12

writermeals posted one photo on instagram anyone has seen it? Ram looks angry and was with ☔ anyone can get the meaning of that caption

Nothing. It means something has happened that he dislikes. Imagine Ram with an umbrella. He has clearly become Pri now. smiley36

Edited by Doodle - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Doodle

Don't be sorry and I am not at all sorry to explain. I understand that it is tough to get the story if the leads don't talk. It will not end in limbo. Like I wrote in the morning, the creatives cannot treat this as Schrodinger's cat. 

Trust me when I say this, they will talk. This is all a build-up to their confession. If they don't talk, then burn my puppet in Holika Dahan. 

Awww please, don’t say that. You are a darling…. I really admire your enthusiasm.

It does not matter they talk or not… I am trying to watch in Ghajini mode until they do and enjoy the fun moments. The love of the leads won’t allow me to sort with the show, how much ever I complain. ☺️😆

I have watched the kiss on loop though… on of the best romantic moments in the history of ITV… I don’t recall any that has touched me so much… kudos to them for enacting it so aesthetically, so soft and feathery… ☺️

Originally posted by Balh2fan

Awww please, don’t say that. You are a darling…. I really admire your enthusiasm.

It does not matter they talk or not… I am trying to watch in Ghajini mode until they do and enjoy the fun moments. The love of the leads won’t allow me to sort with the show, how much ever I complain. ☺️😆

I have watched the kiss on loop though… on of the best romantic moments in the history of ITV… I don’t recall any that has touched me so much… kudos to them for enacting it so aesthetically, so soft and feathery… ☺️

There you go. I know very few will understand the actions of the leads. I am used to books with inner meanings and shows with subtle dialogues, [watch House of Cards], so I get them. Read Dostoyevski and you will understand what psychology is all about.  

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

case board is in the recent promo … nazdikiyan vs beete kal ki sachai something wala promo… 

No more v please… i have mentioned it long long long edt 10 long ago…. Even Valmiki could write about surpanaka for 21- 28 max. epithets, including mentions and tags😆 not more than that… otherwise, it gets irritating… no self respecting woman does what v does…😡

even a vamp too has her agendas, but not delusions led desperation with cognitive dissonance…. 

Nak aur kaan Dono katenge ab Iski to… 😆

@red toooo good ,😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is the best description of V in one line...

Charan kaha hai aapke?

Nothing. It means something has happened that he dislikes. Imagine Ram with an umbrella. He has clearly become Pri now. smiley36

It talks about role reversal. Ram will stand up for Priya. He will surely give piece of his mind to Nandini ...

Looks like the place where V and Ram met in the 1st (?) episode, when she asked him to consider Sid-Shivi proposal. 

He wasn't carrying an umbrella then. 

He's carrying one now. 

Originally posted by Zanutix

Looks like the place where V and Ram met in the 1st (?) episode, when she asked him to consider Sid-Shivi proposal. 

He wasn't carrying an umbrella then. 

He's carrying one now. 

There you go. I thought the same but this one looks like a different place. Have to check. 

Don't be sorry and I am not at all sorry to explain. I understand that it is tough to get the story if the leads don't talk. It will not end in limbo. Like I wrote in the morning, the creatives cannot treat this as Schrodinger's cat. 

Trust me when I say this, they will talk. This is all a build-up to their confession. If they don't talk, then burn my puppet in Holika Dahan. 

I have a feeling they're teasing the audience by not giving them a proper confrontation because they have a big one planned

(Like Priya's drunken monologue at the bakery. They delayed it with Holi festivities but when they delivered, they delivered. I LOVED that scene. Perhaps they're planning something similar) 

I'm cautiously hopeful but afraid that I'm expecting too much lmaoo (😓) 

There you go. I thought the same but this one looks like a different place. Have to check. 

If it's the same place, I honestly wouldn't mind a confrontation with Vedika. 

She'll be in the rain this time, heartbroken and hopeless and he'll be the one walking away from her with an umbrella (= Priya)