Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #22 - Page 3

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Doodle

I think that is an old picture. I have to see the episode where Ram was drunk ... that board was shown there, I believe. And yes, through MS, Shashi will be linked or maybe the new guy. Who knows. Is there a possibility that the new person is related to Viper? 

We need someone from Surpankha's family. I was just thinking!

case board is in the recent promo … nazdikiyan vs beete kal ki sachai something wala promo… 

No more v please… i have mentioned it long long long edt 10 long ago…. Even Valmiki could write about surpanaka for 21- 28 max. epithets, including mentions and tags😆 not more than that… otherwise, it gets irritating… no self respecting woman does what v does…😡

even a vamp too has her agendas, but not delusions led desperation with cognitive dissonance…. 

Nak aur kaan Dono katenge ab Iski to… 😆

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The best was his kyun and "ussi saanp se toh daswa rahi hai yeh."  Looping pe watch worthy!

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 

He is so desperate or iski biwi seedhi chadna hi nhi chahty.

Ab kisi ko samjh na ara ho to samjhaya jata hai but koi Jaan ke na samjhe to kya kare ye 🤣🤣🤣🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zanutix

Main Vedika se itna kabhi irritate nahi hui jitna in 2-3 dino mein ho rahi hu 🤣

Not even during Peak Vamp days!!! 

Chali jaao bhai. Tata. 

We are like maate Jane ab kya Inka auto logi?🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Where Viper came to take him to KM on his b'day. Could be anyone from either side but MS toh mastermind nehin hai. 

Bechara isska sasur ne jeena haraam kar diya ... That dialogue was foreshadowing. 

No i meant board wala episode you were saying na?

Are Han vo kese bhul jau mein sasur wala 🤣

I made a post too. It was funny and foreshadowing that MS reveal is near.

Ab maza ayga na bhiddhu😎

wallflowergirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

case board is in the recent promo … nazdikiyan vs beete kal ki sachai something wala promo… 

No more v please… i have mentioned it long long long edt 10 long ago…. Even Valmiki could write about surpanaka for 21- 28 max. epithets, including mentions and tags😆 not more than that… otherwise, it gets irritating… no self respecting woman does what v does…😡

even a vamp too has her agendas, but not delusions led desperation with cognitive dissonance…. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Epic!

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

@red: Nandini echoed my thoughts today, V’s delusions make her look like she is mentally disturbed. Nandu has been telling for months that Ram loves Priya, if V still couldn’t/wouldn’t believe it, what else one can think of her?

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Real_Me

@red: Nandini echoed my thoughts today, V’s delusions make her look like she is mentally disturbed. Nandu has been telling for months that Ram loves Priya, if V still couldn’t/wouldn’t believe it, what else one can think of her?

we were talking about free monkey mind that v has in terms of n, we all predicted n is going to flip on v on accident kand days it self🤣 just a matter of time… now seems to be it🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail

we were talking about free monkey mind that v has in terms of n, we all predicted n is going to flip on v on accident kand days it self🤣 just a matter of time… now seems to be it🤣

Ikr!! Mein to starting se bolri thy N will encash V's idiotic kaands when the right time will come.🤣

It was always hinted that N will be flipping on V to save herself.🤣

Bechari V bhut zada bimaar hai😂😂

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

70-100 episodes until the end? If yes, I'm of the same opinion. 

The pace of the show has gone faster since last week. 

Maybe give a closure to Sara's family side and unfold the crime. Happy endings. 

There's a new EK show starting soon. 

I posted this in the previous thread. 

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Are they closing this show? The major part was Ram's fathers murder mystery.  Looks like they are going to start that track.

Are they going to bring a new actor to play shashi? He is not been shown for so long..hence asked. 

Another question is they had shown that Vedika had the habit of forging Shashi's signature.  Will she be trapped in that accident case because Shashi might have given one of those checks which was actually signed by Vedika?? ( me thinking..Will CV s remember this😆)

To all those people who are good in analysis nd finding symbolism..any idea why they showed  Adhi dropping that glass . Couldn't understand why they had to show that..is it just to let the viewers know that all of them are drunk??