Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

You guys think the show is going to wrap up but i feel new tracks are open and so many hints given

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Are they closing this show? The major part was Ram's fathers murder mystery.  Looks like they are going to start that track.

Are they going to bring a new actor to play shashi? He is not been shown for so long..hence asked. 

Another question is they had shown that Vedika had the habit of forging Shashi's signature.  Will she be trapped in that accident case because Shashi might have given one of those checks which was actually signed by Vedika?? ( me thinking..Will CV s remember this😆)

To all those people who are good in analysis nd finding symbolism..any idea why they showed  Adhi dropping that glass . Couldn't understand why they had to show that..is it just to let the viewers know that all of them are drunk??

@bold: i think it was not scripted. Ajay may have dropped it by mistake but instead of breaking the scene he improvised and nakuul and the other actor went along with it.

But how cute was ram trying to catch the drink in his hand and then drinking from his hand😂🙈 he is soo good at improvisation#pro 👌👌😎 

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb92vAzj0vQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Found this edit on Instagram! It's so good, couldn't help but share 😳

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

You guys think the show is going to wrap up but i feel new tracks are open and so many hints given

What makes you say that? 

Which other tracks? 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

What makes you say that? 

Which other tracks? 

There is always these coclusions that once confession & consummation is done thats it the show is coming to end. Let me go in technical way first than i will highlight the tracks

1) Aanchal left the show due to her own tantrums and drama everyone is aware of it. This is a well written character that can be replace by anyone,i am not sad that she left because i am fed up of her drama so are the fans infact🐦seriously is done with her. Whatever moment she had with Ram-Priya will be cherish i would rather prefer a new actress replacement to this well written character,furthermore she did mention of some other track coming up

2) Apnapan shoot should be starting in April first week but than sony channel deleted the promos everywhere and its not even airing on TV,thats surprising maybe its on hold. Furthermore they need to work on that story because its a complete copy & ripped off from the prequel itself Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar its the same plot, situations and tracks. The viewers might as well watch the first season the only differece the kids are college going while the earlier season was more teen going kids except for Rhea character(YRHPK FL). They really need to work on the show before it airs

3) KBC. I don't know why this show is even coming back it has lost its charm its more of talk show now. Since its coming back than it should be at 8.30pm or 9pm it always been but honestly after last year debacle its better not to bring back,the show lost its charm and it will not gain that 3+ trps that it used to get before giving competition to daily soaps. This show only comes on sept or oct with limited epis its better make it weekend show

4) The Lord Krishna show starring Neha Sargam. Its still initial stages lets see how it goes post IPL

5) BALH 2 is doing so well on both platforms and got sony the recognition they lost in fiction shows. The show popularity made them talk of the town again. Both NM & DP have spoken in their IV that the show doing very well

6) With the current storyline an extension is definitely given owing to the popularity of the show with new entries & bringing freshness(we all know D-sisters brains the freshness has another meaning to it😡)

Above mention is more of technical stuff👆🏼

Coming to the show tracks👍🏼

1) VK murder is not what meet the eyes there is more than what meet the eyes. The case is not going to be simple & this case is going to bring lots of complication in Ram-Priya relationship

2) Sara's family entry. I don't know her backstory but its definutely not a smooth sail from the look of it. How Varun connects with Ram-Priya lives we will get the clue of it in coming week

3) Ram telling Maitri that she is like his sister if in future any problem come to him. She regrets her decision of marrying Neeraj its on her face now so she is going to face problems in her marriage with that annoying creep

4) Vedika-Nandini rivarly is going to cause clash of the titans. Vedika chapter is not fully closed she will strike back with vengnance & attack Nandini

5) Shubu business track with Priya being the signaturory has open a track of Ram loosing his wealth & Priya coming to the rescue in what way yet to be seen. This track is lifted up from S1 if essence remains it will be a good track

6) Investigation officer is to reopen the case how his character shapes up is to be seen

7) There are talks abt business rival of Ram coming in so another good track ahead if its executed. This one and Shubu track can link to the result of Ram loosing his fortune furthermore he can be after Ram's life with Priya being the shield

8) If confession & consummation happens than Priya's pregnancy cam be shown but it will not be like what S1 shown of the birth of Pihu. They can show Priya suffer miscarriage due to money issues & Ram is so guilty & angry that he works day & night to win back his forture

I am forseeing all these tracks coming up and these tracks can hold the show till august which is 1 yr old of the show. They can replace whatever show with it after august

Confession & Consummation is high point of every show but that does not mean its the end of the show. It can weave more tracks after C & C except for gen leaps i am strongly against it

Tbe scariest part, the hints are in the dialogues itself

1) Priya wants surety of her own feelings & Ram waitimg for her to confess

2) I will never leave Priya

3) With VK murder truth out will Ram-Priya live in peace together happily. Would not Nandu manipulate Ram to leave Priya? Will not Priya lives in guilt how to face Ram &🐊family when she has stigma of being a murderer daughter? Will her conscience let her live?

4) Murder case Realisation & Confession is running in parallel. After knowing the truth will Priya confess her love? Ram gets to know the truth and Priya confess her love, will Ram accepts her love?

This season is not hunky dory like S1. Its very complicated with this murder angle because it can go in 2 ways Ram-Priya supporting each other in testing times & Ram keeping his promise of not leaving Priya for lifetime or it can go separation way

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

He did say that vedika is his past. Pyar karta tha. Was his refusal to go back to vedika. He wanted to explain she didn't let him that time.

And Why doesn't the Bakery one counts. If you are asking him to tell her he loves her when she is drunk bcz it's the intention and right thing then why his refusal when she is drunk not being counted.

It doesn't work both ways.

Priya very specifically asked him his wish, he decided to tell her through actions and not words. 

I understand that verbal clarification is important but they are trying to establish that since the beginning their language is actions and not words.

Priya since the start of her marriage is doing so much for Ram through her actions no matter what she said but her actions were always contradicting her words for him.

And bcz of those actions and not her words he fell in love with her.

Now learning from priya he is implementing the same logic from his side.

That through his actions only he will make Priya fall in love with him too. 

You have to remember that Ram is relearning the definition of love through priya. And whenever we are learning something new we make mistakes. I'm not saying that you should not questions those mistakes but you can't hold a grudge against it too.

Priya asked him a question and told him she wants to make this marriage work. The ball was in his court, he accepted that by going after her, buying that auto, not leaving her side even though he can't tolerate heat, showing her the difference in intimacy he has with Priya and others. And for priya those actions spoked louder than words. 

Ram has always stood by her whenever anyone questioned her character or loyalty. This time she decided to put her fears aside and trust him. A person cannot live in fear their entire life, at point they have to decide if it's fear they want or a chance at happiness. 

Priya just took that chance, it's risky but without any risk nothing is worth holding onto.

You explained it beautifully, and I will only add a little bit. 

In the episode, when V brings drunk Ram to KM, we see Pri and Ram in the room after the cupcake celebration. Then Ram was tending Pri's wrist and putting on the bandage, Pri's monologue was. – "It's so strange that sometimes we understand each other without uttering a word whereas sometimes even after conversing we won't even listen to each other."

After the Holi day, Ram told Pri that he owed her all the answers and she could question him on anything. So, when she questioned him about this, he clarified that V was his past and she had no connection with his present. She then asked him specifically whether she should believe him, and he was affirmative in his answer. He kept the ball in Pri's court. 

Even though she compared him to her father, she also gave him another chance to decide what exactly he wanted. In the meantime, she talked to Sara and realized that Ram didn't hide about V from her which gave her confidence that his mistake was he didn't disclose this sooner to her. Sara explained to her how even in the presence of V, they both had come closer to each other. That gave her confidence and assurance what Ram told her in the morning was the truth. 

But then she witnessed the embrace at the office. After that, Ritika explained how Ram got her back. She, herself, acknowledged this to the police. Pri is a girl who believes in action rather than words which Ram has clearly understood, and he is following the same. He would not directly ask her or tell her anything but started showing her his actions. 

A simple example was the dining table scene: If you have watched the episode, you might notice that Meera maa cooked everything but then Sandy started to demand the fritters. Knowing that Ram started fanning the flame and joined Sandy to express how he would love to eat that. He knew that he wouldn't want Meera maa to cook but if he wishes them, then Pri will go herself and cook for him. He could have easily asked Pri to do that; in general relationships, husbands ask their wives but here Ram didn't ask. Then we saw Pri get up and make them for him and Sandy. Why? Because she knew that no matter how many different types of food are on the table, he would always go for the dish she prepared. 

I remember when Pri was in the hospital, there was a scene where Tarun and Adi were setting up the table for breakfast. Tarun mentioned to Adi that I brought everything Ram sir might need, but then he always looks for the dish that Priya bhabhi prepares.  

This is how this couple works. Their style is unique. Do you remember this dialogue of Ram's in the interview? "Priya ka woh aankhon ka ishaara hota hai naa … us ek pal mein mujhe sab kuch samajh aa jata hai."  

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Found this edit on Instagram! It's so good, couldn't help but share 😳

Thanks for sharing! This is sooooooo beeauuuutiful ❤️❤️❤️ 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

You explained it beautifully, and I will only add a little bit. 

In the episode, when V brings drunk Ram to KM, we see Pri and Ram in the room after the cupcake celebration. Then Ram was tending Pri's wrist and putting on the bandage, Pri's monologue was. – "It's so strange that sometimes we understand each other without uttering a word whereas sometimes even after conversing we won't even listen to each other."

After the Holi day, Ram told Pri that he owed her all the answers and she could question him on anything. So, when she questioned him about this, he clarified that V was his past and she had no connection with his present. She then asked him specifically whether she should believe him, and he was affirmative in his answer. He kept the ball in Pri's court. 

Even though she compared him to her father, she also gave him another chance to decide what exactly he wanted. In the meantime, she talked to Sara and realized that Ram didn't hide about V from her which gave her confidence that his mistake was he didn't disclose this sooner to her. Sara explained to her how even in the presence of V, they both had come closer to each other. That gave her confidence and assurance what Ram told her in the morning was the truth. 

But then she witnessed the embrace at the office. After that, Ritika explained how Ram got her back. She, herself, acknowledged this to the police. Pri is a girl who believes in action rather than words which Ram has clearly understood, and he is following the same. He would not directly ask her or tell her anything but started showing her his actions. 

A simple example was the dining table scene: If you have watched the episode, you might notice that Meera maa cooked everything but then Sandy started to demand the fritters. Knowing that Ram started fanning the flame and joined Sandy to express how he would love to eat that. He knew that he wouldn't want Meera maa to cook but if he wishes them, then Pri will go herself and cook for him. He could have easily asked Pri to do that; in general relationships, husbands ask their wives but here Ram didn't ask. Then we saw Pri get up and make them for him and Sandy. Why? Because she knew that no matter how many different types of food are on the table, he would always go for the dish she prepared. 

I remember when Pri was in the hospital, there was a scene where Tarun and Adi were setting up the table for breakfast. Tarun mentioned to Adi that I brought everything Ram sir might need, but then he always looks for the dish that Priya bhabhi prepares.  

This is how this couple works. Their style is unique. Do you remember this dialogue of Ram's in the interview? "Priya ka woh aankhon ka ishaara hota hai naa … us ek pal mein mujhe sab kuch samajh aa jata hai."  

lovely ❤️

Mages thumbnail

I think by friday nandu will send her soulmate to  where she should belong long ago the mental asylum🤣

I feel like laughing that🐍trusted🐊it was so obvious that she was just using her for her own selfish benefit🤣. They were ready to cut each other throats last night🤣

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Episode was good sara and priya conversation 😍 so she did tell Sara I love Mr. Kapoor ❤️precap 😡😱