Kaveri Raj la nauvari nesavtanna  🤣

Sundar distoy baki ⭐️

And then the way he sat in the saree and was cleaning methi.🤣

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by NerdyMukta

And then the way he sat in the saree and was cleaning methi.🤣

That pick on his pallu 🤣 he looked so pretty 🤣

this serial is inspired by the popular kannada serial that airs on Colors Kannada called 'Kannadathi'. Kannadathi is by far the best serial in kannada mainly because of the 2 leads.

Unlike the marathi version where like every other serial the leads start off fighting with each other in the original version the leads start of cordially from the very first meet and their friendship blossoms beautifully. The best part is the track where the ML stays in the FL's flat for 14 days as a precuationary quarantine.

Other notable changes are:

1) in kannadathi she is a kannada teacher who joins as a lecturer in Ratnamala's college who owns both a string of colleges as well as a Coffee cafe chain.

2) Bhuvi (FL) is very mature and sensible. She is traditional but not conservative. She is open enough to host a person for 14 days who is just an acquaintance and not even friend.

3) havent seen many episodes of marathi but FL has a friend Varudini who is a psycho and loves ML obsessively.

4) In kannada only Sanya is teh main villain while are mother and FIL just help her from time to time. Whereas Prathima (Sanya's MIL) is a very sewwt character who always supports Ratnamala by even going against her husband from time to time.

5) In the original Ratnamala has cancer and has only 1 year to live. So she desparately wants her son to marry but he wants to live a wild life full pf parties and drugs. But all that changes when he encounters Bhuvi.

6) FLs friend outs her from her house (during one of Varu's psychotic fit) hence FL lives with her sister. FLs sister and MLs sister play an important role in trying to bring the leads close.

7) In kannada the FL doesn't know that Harsha is Ratnamala's son until almost 180 episodes.

harsha and Bhuvi are one of a kind as though they  are as different as chalk and cheese they never once indulged in name calling or petty fights. In fact Harsha was intrigued by a person like Bhuvi from the start. Though completely opposite they are like 2 peices of puzzle that fit in perfectly to complete it.

I may be biased but the marathi version is nowhere near the original (although I have seen only 30 episodes). I usually dont watch serials but happened to watch it one day accidentally  and then binged it on voot.

Edited by King_Aggy - 1 years ago

That's interesting! But I'm loving this version, purely because their nok-jhok is legit hilarious. I usually don't like couples fighting but this banter really makes them a good "enemies to lovers" trope, I'm a big sucker for it. 

That cancer seems a dark story. I'm happy here we have a hale and hearty Ratnamala. 

Thanks for this detailed storyline/character sketch❤️

Originally posted by King_Aggy

this serial is inspired by the popular kannada serial that airs on Colors Kannada called 'Kannadathi'. Kannadathi is by far the best serial in kannada mainly because of the 2 leads.

Unlike the marathi version where like every other serial the leads start off fighting with each other in the original version the leads start of cordially from the very first meet and their friendship blossoms beautifully. The best part is the track where the ML stays in the FL's flat for 14 days as a precuationary quarantine.

Other notable changes are:

1) in kannadathi she is a kannada teacher who joins as a lecturer in Ratnamala's college who owns both a string of colleges as well as a Coffee cafe chain.

2) Bhuvi (FL) is very mature and sensible. She is traditional but not conservative. She is open enough to host a person for 14 days who is just an acquaintance and not even friend.

3) havent seen many episodes of marathi but FL has a friend Varudini who is a psycho and loves ML obsessively.

4) In kannada only Sanya is teh main villain while are mother and FIL just help her from time to time. Whereas Prathima (Sanya's MIL) is a very sewwt character who always supports Ratnamala by even going against her husband from time to time.

5) In the original Ratnamala has cancer and has only 1 year to live. So she desparately wants her son to marry but he wants to live a wild life full pf parties and drugs. But all that changes when he encounters Bhuvi.

6) FLs friend outs her from her house (during one of Varu's psychotic fit) hence FL lives with her sister. FLs sister and MLs sister play an important role in trying to bring the leads close.

7) In kannada the FL doesn't know that Harsha is Ratnamala's son until almost 180 episodes.

harsha and Bhuvi are one of a kind as though they  are as different as chalk and cheese they never once indulged in name calling or petty fights. In fact Harsha was intrigued by a person like Bhuvi from the start. Though completely opposite they are like 2 peices of puzzle that fit in perfectly to complete it.

I may be biased but the marathi version is nowhere near the original (although I have seen only 30 episodes). I usually dont watch serials but happened to watch it one day accidentally  and then binged it on voot.

Sorry I have to write this here, not because i dont like kannada version or i am biased towards Marathi but I genuinely feel the below....

I have been watching the kannada version (original) one but have to say that it is nowhere close to logic that is shown in the marathi version........ The lead's acting skills are very basic... the FL Bhuvi cant even move the muscles of her face...... ML is cute though and his acting is decent...... Varudhini and Sanya look horrible.....

Over all the Kannada version is completely devoid of emotions and sensitivity....... the ML doesn't have a place to quarantine despite being a rich person and not even once Ratnamala asks him where he is living..

The FL Bhuvi get shot by the attacker who had come to attack ML Harsh but instead of taking her to the hospital, he gets a doctor home so that his name is not spoiled in the media ?? And the doctor treats her without anesthesia which is heights of insensitivity...... Also they never looked like in love, except a few episodes...... otherwise their interaction is mostly like two acquaintances

This Marathi version also has lots of loopholes, like why is Raj living with Vaidehi when he has so many properties and good friends with whom he has started business...........but the positives outshine the negative parts......

I think ratnamala will announce kaveri as Raj's fiance and then both will be forced into marriage. If this happens it will repetitive as every other show on colors Marathi has the same theme. The 8.30 show had the same theme where the leads hated each other and were forced to marry. 9.00 show was the same where the leads where childhood friends and stopped talking after hitting teenage, they were also forced to marry each other. now if they follow the same story here there will be no novelty factor.

This is where I liked the kannada version where ml falls for fl naturally and proposes but she doesn't accept as she knows her friend loves him. Later he explains to the friend that he doesn't like her romantically.

And then fl confesses her feelings to him.

Now they are married happily but the friend varudhini is still holding a candle for him...

Here I was waiting for Raj to realize that he loves Kaveri and then becoming a modern devdas after she not accepting his proposal......hope the creatives find some novel way out.......till now they have show things quite different compared to the original version..... but have also stayed true to the main theme of the original

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago

Am I the only one who thinks Kaveri is the worse version of Hermione Granger?She's rude, interfering and dominating especially in Raj and vaidehi's case. Always telling them what to do, how to do and how they're doing it wrong.

Someone said Bhuvi is sensible and not conservative like Kaveri. True. K is almost regressive under the garb of being conservative.

The way tee Raj la satat ghalun padun bolte, kasa premat padel to?

Parva guitar Varun bollee tevha doka phirlach. 

I agree...i had mentioned this earlier too........her nasty side comes out esp for these two who literally tolerate her and also help her the most....

the cv's need to check, she is really unlovable.... Dont understand why Raj would fall for her..... thats why i think they will do a force marriage so that Raj is leaning towards Vaidehi wont have any other option but to marry Kaveri...

In the shravan Maas promo, kaveri is wearing green bangles. As per Marathi tradition green bangles are worn when the girl gets engaged so I think my assumption is right and Ratnamala will announce that kaveri is Raj's fiancee.

Edited to add :

Thank God no fiancee declaration. Ratnamala spoke the truth, said he shares the with two girls and she trusts him and Kaveri 

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago