Bhagy Diley Tu Malaa On Colors Marathi - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Missed kaku boka scene today..it was all about family drama. I hope they will keep this sania neutral because this Kaki is negative,vaidehi is potentially negative character,also we have sania's mom in between to create drama so barech negative characters hotil hya serial madhe

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I watched a few episodes.. it was funny and bit sad.. mother-son having serious communication issues and difference of opinions. 

ML calls FL kaku cuz she always wears saree🤣 that is hilarious, cracks me up every time. She calls him boka 🤣 quite unique nicknames😆

Mother's character is interesting, let's see if she lets her son do things his way or he takes up hers. It's gonna be interesting❤️

Looks like Nivedita Saraf has a decent role finally on TV, that show on of hers on ZM was yikes.

Originally posted by Not_James_bond

Mee masta aahe , long time no see.😂😂😂❤️

Karan tee tai sagla aahe zai toh nahiya .😂

He is amused by how firm she is about her beliefs and her morals.

Aaj parenta tyala aasa vataycha ki phakta meech manmani karnar maan tyala tyachyach sarkhi marki mais milali.😂😂😂😂😂

Maag aata kaay ek maikana tomne marat firtat nusta.😂😂😂😂

Masta vate tyanchi jodi.😂

Mee hindi vahini cha nishadh karaycha tharavla aahe ghartala jo ek meva hindi sony sab channel hota toh sudha ko kadhun takla.😂😂

Aata phaar raag yeto hindi shows cha Tashi faar kahi avad navti hindi malika ani chitrapatanchi pan ziddi dil maane na chi pan vaat lavlya naantar sodhun dhila bagna purna paane.😂😂😂😂

aacha😆

Kara sagu tar mala doubt hota FL....pan nahi te interesting hai..

MeiN pan Hindi vahini cha nishadh kela...trp saate story destroy karata..

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

aacha😆

Kara sagu tar mala doubt hota FL....pan nahi te interesting hai..

MeiN pan Hindi vahini cha nishadh kela...trp saate story destroy karata..

Tu boss majhi ladachi bagtes ka.😂😂😂

Mala tyacha shirshak geet avadte.❤️🤩

Originally posted by Not_James_bond

Tu boss majhi ladachi bagtes ka.😂😂😂

Mala tyacha shirshak geet avadte.❤️🤩

ho bagate😆

Boss majhi ladachi,TR ani bhagy diley tu mala ..mala vatala navat mein kadhi colors Marathi cha show bhagel🤪

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

ho bagate😆

Boss majhi ladachi,TR ani bhagy diley tu mala ..mala vatala navat mein kadhi colors Marathi cha show bhagel🤪

Ho thipkyanchi rangoli pan khup chan aahe.😂😂

this show is a remake of Kannada show 'Kannadathi'

leads of this show are good though, Kannada show leads are average. Have been watching a few episodes on voot app. there the leads got to know each other well due to covid quarantine. Wonder how they will show it here ?

boka will definitely fall first.....he is already bonkers over the person who wrote notes for him in the marriage hall..... even the greeting card was loved by him......but i missed the part where Saniya gets the card written by Kaveri..... how the card had kaveri's hand writing ?

The show is going good! I'm loving the light hearted and lovable relation of Kaveri and Ratnamala! Boka 😆

Kaveri che lecture Ani Raj la satat ghalun padun bolne ata ati zaale aahe.... No one will fall for such a nagging person... Compared to her Vaidehi is a understanding person...

Also Raj is leading Vaidehi on. It will be wrong when in future he just falls for kaveri and tell vaidehi that I never thought of you that way.... Something has happen for him to stop liking Vaidehi... Hopefully the creatives will use baingan bharta matter to show him how she can manipulate things for her benefits and if his traits is like Ratnamala that he hates liars then that will work fine