Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Watched couple of episodes today on tv and found it  a decent show for now.FL wearing saree everyday is bit too much but they are not pushing down the reason every now and then😆

I like the FL as an actress she is pretty and good at acting. A very rare combo to find in current crop of FLs. Ml is good too both of them has nice chemistry😆

And yes ABA wali Manu got a great chance to play a gray character. Tithlya radkya chehrya chya character peksha ithe ti farach bari vattey ani acting pan nit kartey 

Anybody know who are the creatives of this show?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

Watched couple of episodes today on tv and found it  a decent show for now.FL wearing saree everyday is bit too much but they are not pushing down the reason every now and then😆

I like the FL as an actress she is pretty and good at acting. A very rare combo to find in current crop of FLs. Ml is good too both of them has nice chemistry😆

And yes ABA wali Manu got a great chance to play a gray character. Tithlya radkya chehrya chya character peksha ithe ti farach bari vattey ani acting pan nit kartey 

Anybody know who are the creatives of this show?

FL कोठारे फॅक्टरी मधून तयार झालीये.

पाहिले न मी तुला अशी एक सिरीयल होती.

शशांक villian होता आणि तो आशय कुलकर्णी hero होता.

आणि aba ची मनू जर खरोखरच चांगल काम करत असेल यात, तर याचा अर्थ मुक्ता, उमेश, समिधा, उमा ताई, राजन सर या sr लोकांच्या सानिध्यात राहून बरंच काही शिकली पोरगी, अस म्हणावं लागेल😆

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

How's you enjoying the show?

I haven't begun watching the show

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I watched a few episodes.. it was funny and bit sad.. mother-son having serious communication issues and difference of opinions. 

ML calls FL kaku cuz she always wears saree🤣 that is hilarious, cracks me up every time. She calls him boka 🤣 quite unique nicknames😆

Mother's character is interesting, let's see if she lets her son do things his way or he takes up hers. It's gonna be interesting❤️

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched a few episodes.. it was funny and bit sad.. mother-son having serious communication issues and difference of opinions. 

ML calls FL kaku cuz she always wears saree🤣 that is hilarious, cracks me up every time. She calls him boka 🤣 quite unique nicknames😆

Mother's character is interesting, let's see if she lets her son do things his way or he takes up hers. It's gonna be interesting❤️

I'm enjoying this show though not able to watch everyday.. leads scenes are lit.. I love their interactions😆😆they are doing great job as an actors

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

I'm enjoying this show though not able to watch everyday.. leads scenes are lit.. I love their interactions😆😆they are doing great job as an actors

Ho.. they're hilarious together😆 fun kinda enemies to lovers 😆

Let's see who falls first, I have hopes for Raj tho, it feels he will be obsessed with her soon. She will be like ka ha boka maage laglay? 🤣

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yes the show is interesting .❤️👍👍

Saniya is also a great soul.

Kaveri and rajvardhan make a interesting pair.😂😂😂

I love it when he calls her kaku.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ho.. they're hilarious together😆 fun kinda enemies to lovers 😆

Let's see who falls first, I have hopes for Raj tho, it feels he will be obsessed with her soon. She will be like ka ha boka maage laglay? 🤣

why you feel he will be obsessed with her?😆

Hi guys ....how are you?🤗

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

why you feel he will be obsessed with her?😆

Hi guys ....how are you?🤗

Mee masta aahe , long time no see.😂😂😂❤️

Karan tee tai sagla aahe zai toh nahiya .😂

He is amused by how firm she is about her beliefs and her morals.

Aaj parenta tyala aasa vataycha ki phakta meech manmani karnar maan tyala tyachyach sarkhi marki mais milali.😂😂😂😂😂

Maag aata kaay ek maikana tomne marat firtat nusta.😂😂😂😂

Masta vate tyanchi jodi.😂

Mee hindi vahini cha nishadh karaycha tharavla aahe ghartala jo ek meva hindi sony sab channel hota toh sudha ko kadhun takla.😂😂

Aata phaar raag yeto hindi shows cha Tashi faar kahi avad navti hindi malika ani chitrapatanchi pan ziddi dil maane na chi pan vaat lavlya naantar sodhun dhila bagna purna paane.😂😂😂😂

Edited by Not_James_bond - 2 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Mee masta aahe , long time no see.😂😂😂❤️

Karan tee tai sagla aahe zai toh nahiya .😂

He is amused by how firm she is about her beliefs and her morals.

Aaj parenta tyala aasa vataycha ki phakta meech manmani karnar maan tyala tyachyach sarkhi marki mais milali.😂😂😂😂😂

Maag aata kaay ek maikana tomne marat firtat nusta.😂😂😂😂

Masta vate tyanchi jodi.😂

Mee hindi vahini cha nishadh karaycha tharavla aahe ghartala jo ek meva hindi sony sab channel hota toh sudha ko kadhun takla.😂😂

Aata phaar raag yeto hindi shows cha Tashi faar kahi avad navti hindi malika ani chitrapatanchi pan ziddi dil maane na chi pan vaat lavlya naantar sodhun dhila bagna purna paane.😂😂😂😂

@ bold

yes they screwed up ZDMN big time. I was hoping some better plot. it turned regular ITV crap.