Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

I never said that she is not trying to be a good sister just her way is wrong.

Today also she told priya that Priya is wrong indirectly. But priya is not wrong. The way things unfolded any sane person would come to that conclusion.

She never leaves a chance to make Priya feel like an complete idiot.

I just think cvs need to work on her dialogues a little. Her dialogues are always gaslighting priya in one way or another.

Maybe it's my pov. But can't relate to sara these days.

Today she was a little btr though on some points.

Discussion about Sara can go in that separate thread. She is banned here just like SRK is banned in Wankhede

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kapde fatne waale, huh? 

He will be arrested next week.

Symbolic kapde.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

@bold: 🤣🤣

Are Han yrr uske kapde fatne wale hai but priya bacha legi apne liye. Ye shubh kam iske hatho hi hoga 😉😉

From the precap it looks like Priya might have to wait some more for the shubh kaam. 😆 But the second interpretation is also coming true, Ram getting insulted because he went to that shady motel.

tirchinazar thumbnail

I have explained the psychological aspect in previous posts but i have no idea about symbolism.

May be the previous auto waala will appear from nowhere and give a case against Mr & Mrs Kapoor. Ram will gift the auto to him - 6L ka auto free of cost. He plans for the future 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Symbolic kapde.

I wanted to know kab bola, kisne bola🤣 symbolic nahi, asli waale phatne chahiye, Pri ke haaton☺️

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I think Adi ka dialogue tha. After Priya learnt the truth, he was like ab toh Ram nahi bachega, Ram k kapde fatne waale hai. 🤣

Nhi brinda ka tha shayad. She was talking to adi on phone. During Holi.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Is Ram buying the auto foreshadowing of his pauper future? Then he can live off the income from renting it.🤣🤣  Why did he buy the auto today?

Future planning 🤣

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Some parallels :-

Now their relationship is not only based on trust, but also colored with love

Shivi asks Ram if he likes Priya, he will not hurt Priya - answer is affirmative Yes . Shivi badi ho gayi - Earlier he didn't know. So loop closed

The auto scene - Earlier Ram and Priya were supposed to meet in the auto but they didn't (Am I correct here? Rain sequence). This time Ram came on time to be with his Biwi - So the loop closed

The series started with Vedika leaving Ram and Raya's journey starts (Am I correct? The FB sequence). Raya's journey starts again but this time with trust and love.

This journey is about companionship (Real marriage from both sides). They need to be together for facing the new hurdles :)

There may be more ... Will keep thinking

Ritz, Doodle, Doc - Correct me if I am wrong ;)

@red - OOOO so romantic when you look at it this way! 

In the first episode, Priya turns to look at the man who tried to stop her auto but only glimpses the back of his head. Ram turns to look too but only catches a glimpse of a raincoat. They both turn away and don't think about it.

This time, Ram stops the auto and boards it. Priya sees his face (not the back of his head). 

Such a lovely parallel! 

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Some parallels :-

Now their relationship is not only based on trust, but also colored with love

Shivi asks Ram if he likes Priya, he will not hurt Priya - answer is affirmative Yes . Shivi badi ho gayi - Earlier he didn't know. So loop closed

The auto scene - Earlier Ram and Priya were supposed to meet in the auto but they didn't (Am I correct here? Rain sequence). This time Ram came on time to be with his Biwi - So the loop closed

The series started with Vedika leaving Ram and Raya's journey starts (Am I correct? The FB sequence). Raya's journey starts again but this time with trust and love.

This journey is about companionship (Real marriage from both sides). They need to be together for facing the new hurdles :)

There may be more ... Will keep thinking

Ritz, Doodle, Doc - Correct me if I am wrong ;)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bhai log mujhe bss psychological cheze smjh aaty hai tum log symbolisms dekh lo tum bolre ho to thik hi honge 😆

tirchinazar thumbnail

Symbolic kapde.

Ritu, now I think, the kiss is Ram's dream. Maybe Priya goes to freshen up and by that time, Ram gets arrested

IF behens will now throw chappals at me for giving them HOPE