Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Ohh....thank you smiley31

Honestly you did pretty good job too in explaining your pov.

But the thing is sara deflects a lot from right tracks and questions. Which ends up creating more issues and that's my issue with sara.

If she wants her sister to be happy then she should not Gaslight her own sister this much. No matter what people say priya is a very vulnerable person and every time sara reminds priya of her own flaws it breaks her confidence a little more.

Being a sister she should be a little more aware of what her actions are coating her own sister. Half the MUs that happened between ram and priya were bcz of Sara's shitty advice and ram trusted it thinking that sara owns priya the best, which is not true.

Sara never pointed out to ram that Priya has inferiority complex when it comes to looks and relationships. Priya thinks that she is the reacher in the relationship and any other person will be the settler. 

And it is a pretty big issue which Ram doesn't know about. He values Sara's opinions relating to Priya very much. If she is giving wrong advice how will ram make right decisions. Either she should limit giving advices to ram or completely refrain from it.

Agree to everything you said... Her character never convinced me before and i pointed most of the things you said in another thread.

It's just today's episode. If i look at that in isolation.. i feel she acted the role of a big sis well.

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is Ram buying the auto foreshadowing of his pauper future? Then he can live off the income from renting it.🀣🀣  Why did he buy the auto today?

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tournesol

Aaj ka episode consistency k naam: πŸ˜†

1. Shivi was wearing the second bangle of Ram's mom in her left hand. Good that makers remembered that Ram promised to give it to Shivi. (Look at her hand at 28 secs into the epi)

2. Autowaale bhaiya got compensated, albeit a different one. πŸ˜…

Only one line about the precap: kya Ram k kapde fatne waale hain? ( Anybody remembers the foreshadow-dialogue and its two interpretations? πŸ™ˆ )

It was good to see Ram being a patnivrata pati. Priya yun to sakht laundi hai, lekin yahan wo pighal gayi. 🀣

@bold: πŸ€£πŸ€£

Are Han yrr uske kapde fatne wale hai but priya bacha legi apne liye. Ye shubh kam iske hatho hi hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanutix

HE LOVES HER SO MUCH AAAAA 

Ikr!!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

He is so smart. High EQ kaam ara hai iske.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

@bold: πŸ€£πŸ€£

Are Han yrr uske kapde fatne wale hai but priya bacha legi apne liye. Ye shubh kam iske hatho hi hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kapde fatne waale, huh? 

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Is Ram buying the auto foreshadowing of his pauper future? Then he can live off the income from renting it.🀣🀣  Why did he buy the auto today?

Why rent it when your wife can expertly drive it?

tirchinazar thumbnail

Some parallels :-

Now their relationship is not only based on trust, but also colored with love

Shivi asks Ram if he likes Priya, he will not hurt Priya - answer is affirmative Yes . Shivi badi ho gayi - Earlier he didn't know. So loop closed

The auto scene - Earlier Ram and Priya were supposed to meet in the auto but they didn't (Am I correct here? Rain sequence). This time Ram came on time to be with his Biwi - So the loop closed

The series started with Vedika leaving Ram and Raya's journey starts (Am I correct? The FB sequence). Raya's journey starts again but this time with trust and love.

This journey is about companionship (Real marriage from both sides). They need to be together for facing the new hurdles :)

There may be more ... Will keep thinking

Ritz, Doodle, Doc - Correct me if I am wrong ;)

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kapde fatne waale, huh? 

I think Adi ka dialogue tha. After Priya learnt the truth, he was like ab toh Ram nahi bachega, Ram k kapde fatne waale hai. 🀣

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

Agree to everything you said... Her character never convinced me before and i pointed most of the things you said in another thread.

It's just today's episode. If i look at that in isolation.. i feel she acted the role of a big sis well.

I never said that she is not trying to be a good sister just her way is wrong.

Today also she told priya that Priya is wrong indirectly. But priya is not wrong. The way things unfolded any sane person would come to that conclusion.

She never leaves a chance to make Priya feel like an complete idiot.

I just think cvs need to work on her dialogues a little. Her dialogues are always gaslighting priya in one way or another.

Maybe it's my pov. But can't relate to sara these days.

Today she was a little btr though on some points.

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

I have explained the psychological aspect in previous posts but i have no idea about symbolism.