Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

I know there is a lot of negative views about Sara... In fact I wrote a piece too bout her on the deappreciation thread.. but in today's episode i could relate with her. (I have a baby sister). It's what she pointed out... P before marrying R was a strong independent but a scorned woman. She hated men except Akki, and that reflected whenever she talked to any man. But Ram had changed her with his love and care. She can intuitively see that her sister loves this man and this will help her slowly in letting go of the negative feelings... Heal her...however because of Rs stupidity everything can be undone so someone needed to make P not lose hope. Today her sister needed someone to point out all the goodness P herself had seen in R and to advise her to trust her heart. She succeeded because P admitted... Mujhe dar lag raha hai... And then she hugged her.  She just wanted her sis to be happy and she trusted R to do that. 

I don't know i liked Sara today (could have done a better job explaining it if i was as eloquent as Ritika :) ).

Ohh....thank you smiley31

Honestly you did pretty good job too in explaining your pov.

But the thing is sara deflects a lot from right tracks and questions. Which ends up creating more issues and that's my issue with sara.

If she wants her sister to be happy then she should not Gaslight her own sister this much. No matter what people say priya is a very vulnerable person and every time sara reminds priya of her own flaws it breaks her confidence a little more.

Being a sister she should be a little more aware of what her actions are coating her own sister. Half the MUs that happened between ram and priya were bcz of Sara's shitty advice and ram trusted it thinking that sara owns priya the best, which is not true.

Sara never pointed out to ram that Priya has inferiority complex when it comes to looks and relationships. Priya thinks that she is the reacher in the relationship and any other person will be the settler. 

And it is a pretty big issue which Ram doesn't know about. He values Sara's opinions relating to Priya very much. If she is giving wrong advice how will ram make right decisions. Either she should limit giving advices to ram or completely refrain from it.

Edited by RitikaS99 - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, please reply to the posts from the last thread here. It will be easy to continue. Also, mods please tag the leads as it's always been done. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Ohh....thank you smiley31

Honestly you did pretty good job too in explaining your pov.

But the thing is sara deflects a lot from right tracks and questions. Which ends up creating more issues and that's my issue with sara.

If she wants her sister to be happy then she should not Gaslight her own sister this much. No matter what people say priya is a very vulnerable person and every time sara reminds priya of her own flaws it breaks her confidence a little more.

Being a sister she should be a little more aware of what her actions are coating her own sister. Half the MUs that happened between ram and priya were bcz of Sara's shitty advice and ram trusted it thinking that sara owns priya the best, which is not true.

Sara never pointed out to ram that Priya has inferiority complex when it comes to looks and relationships. Priya thinks that she is the teacher in the relationship and any other person will be the settler. 

And it is a pretty big issue which Ram doesn't know about. He values Sara's opinions relating to Priya very much. If she is giving wrong advice how will ram make right decisions. Either she should limit giving advices to ram or completely refrain from it.

Dont talk about Sara. There is  high chance tha she can become next Vedika 🤣

Doodle thumbnail

I am pasting this link with Ritika's explanation of the psychological side of the episode. 

Read on!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160762217

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am convinced after a 2nd watch that Ram was recording his convo with V

Doodle thumbnail

Yes, I agree with what you have written. 

The background score indicated she is definitely faking it.  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160762193

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When did they get this physically comfortable. Hug bhi nahi kiya hai aajtak

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

[/qoute]

I could not have explained it better. ❤️. 

I cannot write so fast while working. But I felt like writing today of how psychologically impactful the episode was

This is one of many reasons why I loved today's episode. I still cannot believe I am watching an EK show. Ram knows exactly how to handle P

Today Sara said the SAME thing what Ritika and I were emphasizing all along - "Pri needs to see how, despite the presence of V, she took Ram away UNDER HER nose

For that and many things, I loved Sara today

. ❤️."  

[\qoute]

Thank you ❤️

@bold: exactly that's what always amazes me about this man. He is so emotionally aware of Priya that when her own family doesn't understand her reaction he does.

Today was such a beautiful episode...yrrr😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

How he handled priya in the auto. He knew she was shutting off and that why he bought that auto so that she fights with over that and through that he got Priya to say what she was feeling.❤️❤️❤️

That's why Ram Kapoor is Different!!!!!

That's why no matter how many goof ups he does i find myself defending him.

Just bcz priya didn't create a scene in his office by shouting but he heard her silence. 

Silence speaks volume and this man hears her every silence🥺🥺🥺🥺

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

I am convinced after a 2nd watch that Ram was recording his convo with V

Thank you ji! I am happy koi toh tera saath diya.  smiley31smiley31smiley31