Why no review in the ER page... I always look forward to read yours...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Why no review in the ER page... I always look forward to read yours...
Why no review in the ER page... I always look forward to read yours...
Aww ๐ค I just make fun there ๐
I m loosing interest to even type ๐
Hope Seriel get back to track soon . 4 leads are in soga mayam
There is third pair in this soap . Hope they show atleast their scenes .light hearted ones . Will be a much better change than showing Lingam .
isn't makers seperated this pair in d show . Now wat Lollipop for crying fans . So that this pair has been promoted and they ve false hope that some day this pair will be united and continue watch d soap . I hope they don fall for their trick and avoid this show
Don know even if anyone will read it
Ha ha they are jus cashing in on the popularity I suppose ... tamil serial industry is no Ekta Kapoor to pull any stunt ๐
Ella serial varsha kanakula otunanga Inga mattum oru naal ah varsha kanakula ilukranga .
Innuku focus fish fry
Hope Priya 's mahaan Bahu character is not infectious . Can't see all characters like her . super irritating .
Ha ha they are jus cashing in on the popularity I suppose ... tamil serial industry is no Ekta Kapoor to pull any stunt ๐
Seriously . And that's how new pairs are ๐คฃ
IKR . Adhan kadavul pota mudichu aache ๐คฃ
Durai character is not in irritating list as d character already dead to me ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ I just close my ears and eyes wen ever they focus on him ๐
Maha lol she is crying seeing Kavya . Saapda varlana , avangaluku vacha water glass la irundhu thanni kudicha kooda ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ why don they leave Kavya alone . Both Kavya Jeeva trying their best to avoid d awkward situation . Sambarthayam sambar sadam nu torcher panranga . Rendu pair ah sethu honeymoon ku anupi vaipanga.
Off topic
Gov sites la apply panrandhu evlo kodumai . Last day la
not for me lol but still my half day gone already on that . Hope that guy gets d job . So much effort by my side . Tested my patience level so much 
On Topic .
Wat happened to Meera and her dad n co goons 


Is he still making a plan . At this speed . Parthiban , Kavya and Jeeva , Priya Will have babies .
Yes pa plz pa but to different destinations... ilana angaiyum poi oruthara oruthar paathukutu kadupukala kelapikittu.... stealing glances here and there is different but the way they are made to look at each other first it was awkward, then annoying, now damn irritating they better stop it before it becomes disgusting...
Priya I only get prananaatha... athaan vibes ๐คฆโโ๏ธ Sharing a meal is a something personal... yes he is ur hubby and all that but you guys didnโt Even break the ice yet to invade his personal space and there was no sambrathayam involved too ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Colors Kannada channel is going to launch a new serial 'Bhargavi LLB ' From March 3 rd 2025 at 8.30 PM we can watch this one on Television. This...
Let's discuss music here [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage v=CRFJS4h90hw[/YOUTUBE] Edited by -Nakshatra- -
282