When celebrities got slapped in public - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 months ago

I think Esha slapped Amrita Arora, not Rao. That is why Kareena and Esha had a fallout as well.

Originally posted by w4always

I think Esha slapped Amrita Arora, not Rao. That is why Kareena and Esha had a fallout as well.

No ..it was Rao

They didn't count Farah's hubby..isn't he a celeb?

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

They didn't count Farah's hubby..isn't he a celeb?

Only a celebrity in Farah Khan’s head. smiley36

Originally posted by w4always

I have always wondered what went wrong between Kareena and Esha Deol.

They used to be bffs . I remember reading an article from the archives where Kareena had said something like “wait until my bestie Esha Deol makes her debut. She will rock it..” or some such thing when Kareena was asked who she thinks is a promising new comer besides herself. 
Hope someone can shed light on this. Rekha Ji?

Originally posted by WhiteNights.

They used to be bffs . I remember reading an article from the archives where Kareena had said something like “wait until my bestie Esha Deol makes her debut. She will rock it..” or some such thing when Kareena was asked who she thinks is a promising new comer besides herself. 

Mom-To-Be Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Excited To Recieve Esha Deol's First Book 'Amma Mia'; Shares A Glimpse On Insta

Mom-To-Be Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Excited To Recieve Esha Deol's First Book 'Amma Mia'; Shares A Glimpse On Insta

Kareena Kapoor And Her BFF, Esha Deol's Friendship Was Destroyed Because Of Zayed And Sussanne Khan?

I read somewhere she badmouthed kareena for having that hrithik affair. Not sure if it’s true or not but read it on some site. 

There was stardust magazine article which said Hema Malini told her to stay away from Kareena due to her bad reputation -her fights and affair with married man etc so that it doesnt affect Esha career that was going good at that time