Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Thanks, I write about Anuj's hands and not mention Arya. Never. πŸ€£

Absolutely after all it's her patented right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why didn’t he send the shirtless selfie though ? πŸ˜’Would have motivated Anu to fight harder for their pyaar β€οΈπŸ˜›

Arya being naughty with the handsπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Your Anuj is soooo Anuj yet so relatable ❀️ ......not the temple mein rakhne wala Anuj that Bhavna keeps throwing in our face πŸ₯±

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oops, yep that was Sam.  I have incorporated her in other stories, so I am sure she would be okay. You now have to come up with a story idea and I will incorporate her to make it even. πŸ˜†

https://c.tenor.com/UbU5HWOLU5sAAAAM/anupama-anupama-serial.gif

Oh dj your gif  made me laugh out loud🀣

Okay anuj mentioned train journey to udaipur ...I wondered what the train journey of these two people would have been like after such a big public wedding proposalπŸ™ˆ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

It would be very impractical of Anu to go back to Vanraj. I mean, they can definitely make him better and make him martyr if he learns from his mistakes and sacrifices himself for her. But Anu going back, I cannot fathom.

With Anuj, I am sure a lot of slice of life scenes can be written. My wish would be a gym scene πŸ˜†

Take care dear, looks like maybe you need a break and summer is around the corner. πŸ˜†

i agree, but if this show is gonna be on for 6 years, by then there will be a whole new generation of fans and everyone will forget why and how much Vanraj was hated.  I would love to see some scenes of him pining for her or lost in crowd. i want to see the solace. i think he would do a great job in communicating that. i just booked up a couple of days around easter - looking forward to lazing around. ttyl. ❀️ 

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ga1986

Why didn’t he send the shirtless selfie though ? πŸ˜’Would have motivated Anu to fight harder for their pyaar β€οΈπŸ˜›

Your Anuj is soooo Anuj yet so relatable ❀️ ......not the temple mein rakhne wala Anuj that Bhavna keeps throwing in our face πŸ₯±

@bold : That’s my dharm and am serious about it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shriz

I feel bad for anujπŸ₯² 

Like imagine being this sexy and hot and sarvagunm sampann and still being lonely πŸ₯Ί 

Dj your ideas are always unique..just keep entertaining us buddy❀️

Well if you have a fantasy to share, I can write you being his "friend" πŸ˜‰ from the past in that fantasy.

Hopefully Anuj will get back to Anu. πŸ˜†

Edited by DJ_3 - 2 years ago
DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ga1986

Not sure, if that gets Anu's engine running. For her good bashans and ultimatums work. πŸ˜†

Bhavana is great writer and I am appreciate her story lines and characters. I guess the problem occurs in the execution and daily grind of the show. We did see some glimpse of this Anuj when he was introduced, so maybe there was an idea but never translated 

Edited by DJ_3 - 2 years ago
Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Never ever a dull day with DJ β€οΈβ€οΈ

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arey Rani, I try to tag to all I can remember. Sometimes tagging also takes a long-time as I post at night. There is 13 hour difference in our time zones πŸ˜†, so you can imagine how late its for me and recall  everyone unique usernames. 

Honestly I am not fond of the tagging system of the IF, as some members do not comment and only react. I often forget them as there is less interaction.

I wish there was a mass messaging system, that would update people who follow me when I post a story, similar to other writing sites. 

You are a great fan, even without tagging you find my stories. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It's ok i can understand.. No need to explain.. Yes I'm fan of ur os.. Meri nzr rhti hai teri os pe. Tag kregi nhi kregi but i will read it Dhoondh lungi.......

πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈ.... 

I need help how to upload pics in IF post... 

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update DJ 😍😍

Since we aren’t seeing much of Anuj this week its great to read from his POV

Glad that you took the Udaipur idea forward πŸ₯°πŸ₯°