Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Lovely piece! β€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks babe. πŸ€—

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Itismevitaminc

Dj man you write amazing and beautiful os ....... Keep doing that. Take care, love yourself and have a great evening ahead and lots of Love 😘

Dj_3

Oh wow, 2 comments. Thank you. Its morning here and I would need a lot of Vitamin C (Coffee) to keep up the energy for staying late and posting this storyπŸ˜†

What should I refer to as dear? πŸ˜Š

Edited by DJ_3 - 2 years ago
arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DJ_3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well where there is mention of Anuj's hands how can I not mention you. You would jump all oceans and climb all mountains for them.🀣

Thanks, Babe..

Ofcourse I can endure anything for those hands πŸ™Œ ❀️❀️❀️

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks, I am sure you would find it even otherwise as the tagging system is so weird. I was telling Rani above about this as well.

This tagging thing in I-F is new to me, so I will take your word for it ya. Its just that you guys made me welcome so warmly ke dil khush ho jata hain tag dekhke.. 

❀️

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Ali you should not have!!!! 

Though I do appreciate your comments but take care of your sleep too yaar.  I am guilty of this too, as post late at night. πŸ€£

Yes, I wish the prequel shows some of Anuj's previous life but I doubt it as it would mostly be about Vanraj and Anupama.πŸ˜†

I imagine a charismatic character like Amana from Kal Ho na Ho, when I wrote the jewelry buying scene. Miss that charisma on the show as Anuj seems relevant only in capacity Anu and their interactions. 

trust me, something is wrong here. if i wake up in the middle of the night i am now checking IF (along with emails / IG). and im not even watching the show now! if i dont read it right away, it will just be added to my looooong list of things to do. it would be nice to have some flashbacks even…he looks so young already they dont have to have a new actor. i just want to see what his state was after college and after his parents died. not at all interested in vanraj and anupamaa but i guess they are hoping that the fans will soften up towards the idea of them as end game. its a no from this side. πŸ‘Ž yup anuj has completely lost his identity in her, but he is her devotee more than anything so i guess that’s why

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks, you mentioned a few places in Udaipur and I was glad to incorporate it in the story. πŸ˜†

Dj that was not me🀣

DJ_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

πŸ€ͺ

trust me, something is wrong here. if i wake up in the middle of the night i am now checking IF (along with emails / IG). and im not even watching the show now! if i dont read it right away, it will just be added to my looooong list of things to do. it would be nice to have some flashbacks even…he looks so young already they dont have to have a new actor. i just want to see what his state was after college and after his parents died. not at all interested in vanraj and anupamaa but i guess they are hoping that the fans will soften up towards the idea of them as end game. its a no from this side. πŸ‘Ž yup anuj has completely lost his identity in her, but he is her devotee more than anything so i guess that’s why

It would be very impractical of Anu to go back to Vanraj. I mean, they can definitely make him better and make him martyr if he learns from his mistakes and sacrifices himself for her. But Anu going back, I cannot fathom.

With Anuj, I am sure a lot of slice of life scenes can be written. My wish would be a gym scene πŸ˜†

Take care dear, looks like maybe you need a break and summer is around the corner. πŸ˜†

DJ_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppss

Dj that was not me🀣

Oops, yep that was Sam.  I have incorporated her in other stories, so I am sure she would be okay. You now have to come up with a story idea and I will incorporate her to make it even. πŸ˜†

https://c.tenor.com/UbU5HWOLU5sAAAAM/anupama-anupama-serial.gif

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel bad for anujπŸ₯² 

Like imagine being this sexy and hot and sarvagunm sampann and still being lonely πŸ₯Ί 

Dj your ideas are always unique..just keep entertaining us buddy❀️