Mineil OS- Tere rang main rang java pg 1 dt 26/03/2022

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok, dont ask me why but its holi and I wanted to post something but couldnt complete it on time. Its stupid so dont have high hopes.đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

MiNeil OS Tere rang main rang java

“Happy Holi Neil!!!” Open the door. I want to put color on you.” Arya shouted excitedly from outside Neil’s room and he woke up suddenly.

“Aaj holi..oh...aaj toh holi hai...shit...late ho gaya uthne mein. Aise kaise main bhul gaya...itni der tak sota kaise reh gaya aaj ke din?” Neil wondered as he sit straight on his bed and rubbed his eyes which were still finding it difficult to adjust to the morning light.

Though he thought it was unlikely of him to sleep this late on the festival like holi but somewhere he knew that he needed a nice sound sleep and may be his body, his mind reacted on their own to relax after days of physical and emotional stress, resulting in capturing his senses into a best sleep he could remember in years.

Since many days his divorce with Isha, then custody battle of her daughter and then finally the atom bomb of a truth that he is not the biological father of that little girl had been taken him on a roller coaster ride of extreme emotions. He was broken after that, if Mini and Arya would not have been there by his side by being his strength then there was no chance he could have made out that misery anytime soon. But finally God decided that he has had enough, the truth about his daughter was out, Isha had to sign divorce papers without getting any alimony and though he was shattered to know that he cant have that little girl’s custody as his bilogial father had intervened, Neil finally made his peace with it when Arya promised her to love him like his own daughter.

With the holy fire of holika yesterday night, he burnt all his bitter memories of past and decided to start afresh. But only thing which was troubling him was Mini hadn’t talk to him properly after the case’s judgement. She was there with him, she supported him but she did it as a friend. Neil didn’t want her friendship, he wanted more. He wanted her love which even she felt for him but after Isha’s entry in his life Mini had been hiding her feelings. He feared that Naeem bi, Biji and Dadaji’s so called “practical advice” about not mingling with a man having a “past” has affected Mini and she is been distancing herself from him. May be his bitter past has not only scratched his wounds but scared Mini away also. He could feel Mini was not the same anymore, she was avoiding him and he was getting restless because of that.

Neil had planned that today he will talk to Mini. He will play holi with her, put colors on her beautiful face and ask her to color his life with her love. Imagining the scene he was momentarily lost in the memories of their last year holi celebration when they colored each other with their love and unfortunately that was the fateful day when Mini came to know about his past also.

“Neil! Offo, abhi tak so rahe ho kya? Veer balika sahi kehti hai tum bilkul kumbhkaran ho. Darwaja kholo na jaldi muhe tumhe color lagana hai.” Arya complaint banging the door again and it brought Neil back from his thoughts.

He got up and shouted from inside, “Chhoti madam, mujhe taiyar hone mein time hai....tab tak aap apni veerbalika ko color laga lo.”

Neil lied as he wanted to talk first to Mini and then, if, by grace of God, everything was ok, if it turned out that there is nothing to fear, he has not lost his Mini yet then he will first liked to be colored by her not by anyone else.

He got ready for the holi celebrations and came out of his room, carefully looking around to ensure his chhoti madam and her gang is not hiding somewhere to jump at him and bathe him in all sorts of colors or throw water balloons at him. He ran into Preet who tried to color him but he managed to dodge and also ask about Mini’s whereabouts from her.

Neil was informed that Mini was still in her room and making all sorts of excuses to come out. Neil felt bad that because of him, Mini had to stay in her room on this festival. He went to talk to her.

“I said I dont want to play holi, dont disturb me Arya.” Mini shouted when she heard another knock on her door.

“Mini, its me, Neil, not Arya.” Neil cleared her misunderstanding.

“Open the door Mini, I want to talk to you about something. Its really important.” Neil requested.

Mini had no courage to open the door. She was afraid that Neil wants to talk about ending everything between them and wants to go away from here to start a new life somewhere else. In Neil’s tough time she was there for him in every step but she was so scared to dream about her future with him after she came to know about Isha. Mini had successfully hidden her presumably one sided love for him and gave it name of friendship. She was even successful in convincing elders that she is ok, Neil’s past hasn’t affected her much and she is strong enough to move on from this. She knew elders wont understand her feelings and she didn’t want any other drama in her life, Isha’s drama was enough to torture her.

But the truth was that she never once stopped loving Neil. Yes, she was shocked initially, even thought of breaking all ties with Neil, resolved never to see his face again as she thought Neil cheated her, let her believe that he was single and elders regular so called advises, taunts, heartbreak stories did make the matter worse but when she came to know about the whole story, she felt bad for Neil, she could see how lost, how lonely he is and how his life was cruel enough to break his heart into pieces, her love for him denied to die down and became even more resilient with each effort to hide her feelings. She finally gave up and accepted it whole heartedly.

She wanted nothing more than to confess her love to Neil but doubted if he is ready for it after coming out of an debacle of a relationship. Her heart screamed at her to run to him, hug him, pour her love on him but mind used to warn her everytime. It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to hide her feelings so she started to avoid him. Yesterday night she heard Neil talking to Bobby that he wanted a new beginning. He wants to talk to Mini about it tomorrow. Mini feared that Neil wants to end everything and he wanted to have “Goodbye chat” with her so like some fool she locked herself in room. So that Neil wont get the chance to talk to her. She knew it was stupid idea, she cant stay locked in her room always but she didn’t want heartbreak on this day. It was holi, festival of colors, they had so much fun on last holi and she didn’t want her holi memories to be ruined forever.

“Mini, are you alright? Please open the door. I want to talk to you.” Neil knocked it again but still Mini refused to open it.

Neil was disheartened and left from there. He went outside and Bobby greeted him. “Oye kya hua Neil? Tum to Mini se aaj clearly apne dil ki baat karna chahte the na?”

“Yes but I think she is so upset with me that she is not even opening her room’s door for me.” Neil answered.

“Oye! Tu himmat mat haar yaar. Aaj holi hai, gile shikwe mitane ka din. Aaj to tu apne dil ki baat bol di daal.” Bobby tried to cheer him up.

“Par kaise?” Neil questioned.

“Ye le, isko pee, aur kar de elaane jung...I mean elaane pyar.” Bobby gave him bhang mixed thandai and encouraged him.

“Arre pagal hai kya? Kuch gadbad ho gayi to?” Neil shared his doubts.

“Arre jyada se jyada kya hoga? Mini naraz ho jayegi...arre wo to waise hi naraz hai...thoda sa aur ho jayegi...lekin agar wo bhi tujhse pyar karti hai to soch...tum dono ki love story start ho jayegi yaar.” Bobby brushed off his fears.

“Actually you are right....ye chuhe billi ka khel bahut ho gaya...ab to aar ya paar.” Neil vowed and drank a glass full of thandai. Bobby handed him one more glass and Neil emptied it also and then few more glasses.

“Minnniiiii.....kaha ho tum...bahar niklo....aaj tumhe mujhse baat karni hi padegi....aaj toh final hoke rahega...bahar aao.” Neil shouted as he banged Mini’s door.

Mini was shocked listening to him. She checked him from the corner of her window. He wasn’t able to stand firmly on ground and his voice sounded funny and intoxicated. She understood that what might have happened. Poor Neil was so stressed out that he drank bhang to confront her.Her fears gripped her heart even more and she refused to come out.

Neil didn’t know what to do, Naeem bi, Biji, dadu,khatri, kammo with all their neighbours had gathered in haveli to see the tamasha Neil was creating.

“Allah mare! Apna nahi toh hamari izzat ka toh khyal rakho. Ye kya tamasha laga rakha hai?” Naeem bi tried to stop him but Neil jerked her hand away.

“Hey Bhagwan! Is umar mein ab ye sab dekhna baki reh gaya tha. Is ladke ne to hume kahi ka nahi chhoda.” Dadu commented and Biji agreed.

“Ye to hone hi tha. Ek jawan ladka aur ek jawan ladki bina kisi kaand ke ek ghar mein reh hi nahi sakte.” Khatri spilled the venom and Kammo barely controlled her evil smile.

“Haan sahi kaha tumne kaddu khatri. Nahi reh sakta main Mini ke bina....kaand toh hoke rahega. Tum...kaddu khatri aur baigan jaisi shakal wali ye tumhari biwi ...ye kammo aunty...tum dono dekhoge aaj...kaand to hoke rahega. Ya to Mini bahar aayegi ya meri jaan jayegi.” Neil declared.

“Neil, ye kya pagalpan hai?” Naeem bi tried to interrupt him again but he shushed her.

“Shshshs....jao jake apna paan khao...mujhe aur meri Mini ko akela chhod do aur jate jate ye overreacting old school Buddha buddhi ko bhi le jana apne sath.” Neil replied getting annoyed and everyone present there laughed at the insults.

Neil didn’t know what to do to open Mini’s door. Just then a vehicle passed by from their street playing loud music and Neil heard the song. It was exactly what he needed right now. He grinned from ear to ear as he had a naughty idea and after changing song lyrics to fit his own condition he began singing loudly.

“Arre o Minni...meri janeman..bahar nikal

Aaj holi  hain, aaj kaa waadaa tha

Dekh main aa gayaa, tu bhi jaldi aa

Mujhe mat aur tadpaa

Are tu boli thi pichhle holi ko

Chummaa doongi agle holi ko

Aaj holi hain to aajaa aajaa

Aajaa aajaa aajaa aajaa

People began to laugh uncontrollably, some were flabbergasted, some enjoyed the show. Elders hide their faces in shame and Arya, Bobby, Preet hi fived each other and joined Neil as chorus.

To Aajaa aajaa aajaa aajaa heyyy....

Mini, on the other hand, inside the room was completely surprised by the turn of events. Ideally she would have felt embarrassed right now by the drama created by Neil but she was actually feeling happy. She thought she was crazy for feeling like this but her fears proved to be wrong. Neil’s song told her that he was looking for her to confess his love not saying any goodbye. He remember their moments from last years holi. Did he just call her “janeman”...omg! did he just ask for a kiss from her openly! Oh o....elders...mohalla people...what would they think?”

“To hell with them. Neil loves you....he is not going anywhere. He must meant starting new life with you when he was talking to Bobby. He wants you.What can be better news than this? Stop wasting anymore time.” Her inner voice guided her and she finally opened the door.

Neil and the gang stopped singing. Mohalla people also were looking them with interest now. Few teenagers chewing their nails in anticipation. What would happen now? Hero ko milega chaanta ya chumma? The suspense was holding everyone captive.

“Neil, tumhari himmat kaise hui?...socha bhi kaise tumne.... aaj tumne hadh paar kar di hai...” Mini condemned him as she kept walking towards him with her hands on her hips. Neil was scared, he took some steps backward.

Elders and haters smirked that now this romeo will get a tight slap but Neil’s supporters were worried for him.

“Wo...wo...tum darwaza nahi khol rahi thi...to maine socha...” Neil stammered.

“Kya socha ki hamari personal baatein is tarah sabke sath share kar doge? Haan kiya tha maine promise to give a kiss on next holi but it was supposed to be our private moment. Chupchap aake nahi mang sakte the ye sabke samne...dadu biji naeem bi kya sochenge?” Mini scolded him.

Friends and supporters finally understood that Mini was playing along and they burst out laughing while others just shook their head dejectedly.

“That means....that means....you are not angry with me?” Neil asked for confirmation.

“Yes you idiot. I am not angry. Why would I? Infact I feared that after what happened in your life, you wouldn’t be interested in any romantic relationship...not atleast so soon. And then I heard you were talking to Bobby about new beginning and I concluded you want to leave this place and me forever.” Mini explained her point of view.

“What! And I thought my past has affected you so much that you dont want to keep any contact with me.” Neil explained his point of view.

“I am not that weak Neil that some bitter past can change my love for you. I loved you the moment I hugged you in Arya’s room. I loved you when you told me about Isha. I loved you when broke down learning about your daughter’s truth and I love you now when you are here creating a scene in my house.” Mini laughed amidst tears.

“And I love you too Minni madam. Tum mere hisse ki wo khushi ho jiske sapne maine hamesha dekhe par mujhe wo kabhi mili nahi. Tum aur Arya meri family ho...I love you...will you be mine forever? Will you fill colors in my otherwise colorless life?” Neil took some red color and offered her to Mini as a mark of their new beginning.

Mini moved towards Neil but Dadu and Biji tried to stop her. “Minni, ek bar soch le beta. Aise insaan ke sath life aasaan nahi hoti jo ek bar apni duniya pehle basa chukka hai.”

“I know, but agar iraade pakke ho aur pyar sachha ho to sab mushkile aasaan ho jati hain.” Mini replied and took another step towards Neil.

“Minni, kya tu ek aise insaan ke rang mein rangna chahti hai jo pehle hikisi se dhokha kha chukka hai....kahi iske sath aakar teri zindagi ke rang na feeke pad jaye.” Naeem bi tried put some sense this time.

“Arre inke muh mein koi paan thuso yaar.” Neil said getting annoyed and everyone laughed.

But Mini thought to gave a befitting reply. “Naeem bi ye sab baatein aapko us waqt yaad nahi aayi jab meri babes aapke hanuman bĂȘte se shadi karna chahti thi. Hanuman uncle to apni first wife se hamesha se pyar karte the, unki death ho jane ke baad bhi, unki meri babes se shadi hone ke baad bhi....unka apne past se kabhi bhi puri tarah se rishta nahi tuta tha lekin Neil...use to dhoka mila Isha se, use realize hua ki uske mom dad ke marne ke baad wo bahut akela tha...apne khalipan ko bharne ke liye wo Isha ki taraf attract hua, Isha ke dhoke ke sath wo attraction wo rishta khatam ho gaya aur aakhiri step tha uski daughter ki sachhai...Neil apne past se puri tarah move on kar chukka hai phir bhi aap mujhe rok rahi hai. Jab baat aapke bĂȘte kit hi to second chance dene mein koi problem nahi thi. Lekin jab baat beti par aai to aap ek well deserving insaan ko second chance nahi dene chahti....wow such double standards.” Mini slow clapped showing her sarcasm.

Her reply didn’t only shut up Naeem bi but also the mohalla people who thought Mineil relationship wont work ever.

Neil had lost patience. He moved towards Mini to put color on her buthis state of intoxication was not helping. He was about to slip when Mini ranand caught her. Mini helped him but in the process she was about to fall due tohis weight on her one shoulder. Then Neil steadied her somehow. They both smiled at each other as they understood that they both will be there for eachother by being each others support system.

Neil offered her color once more and Mini took his hand and make him apply that red color on her cheeks then she moved closer and rubbed her cheeks with his whispering happy holi in his ears.

With the bhang giving him much courage to put up a show already, he decided to add one more scandal to the list. He bent down placing his lips on her and declared his love once again.He broke the kiss after sometime when he heard their supporters were now whistling and cheering for them. He touched his nose with hers and rubbed it a little whispering happy holi to her.

“Yayy!!! Arya shouted in excitement and started dancing while Bobby and Preet joined her too. Elders finally gave up and accepted defeat and left youngsters to enjoy the festival. Mohalla spectators  also scattered away as the drama ended. Mini and Neil on the other hand were lost in their own world.

“Cant believe you took so much time to confess.” Mini admonished him.

“Cant believe you were already mine, I just had to extend my hand.” Neil confessed.

“Lets play holi. I want to color you with my love.” Neil suggested aftera brief eye lock.

“I am all ready to be colored.” Mini answered as she captured his lips this time in a kiss.

Friends teased them again and separated them before they could have started making out in open. They took them to dance and have most memorable holi of their lives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tere rang vich rang javva mai ab abhi

Tere sang sang beh javva mai ab abhi

Sunun mai tu jo farmayenJaise teri marzi

Jiss passe le jaye jaisi teri marzi

Sapne vahi dikhayeJaisi teri marzi

Mann se jo tu chacheJaisi teri marzi,

Ishq vali arziyaan Manzoor kardiyan

Kar le gustakhiyan

Kar le manmarziyaan

Haye manmarziyaan,

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This was ❀ Imagined This was beautiful

Thank you Anjali. đŸ€— Those mannerisms of SouNoor as MiNeil

Nb, oldies ,khatri,kammo ,đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁPerfect đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁrevengeđŸ€Ł

su_94 thumbnail

Manmarziyaan ❀

Miss them 💔😭

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

This was ❀ Imagined This was beautiful

Thank you Anjali. đŸ€— Those mannerisms of SouNoor as MiNeil

Nb, oldies ,khatri,kammo ,đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁPerfect đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁrevengeđŸ€Ł

Thanks

Missing them and their holi so much so came with this lame stupid ott storyđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Manmarziyaan ❀

Miss them 💔😭

Manmarziyan and other songs❀

Miss them a lot

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yaare ye kya kar diya ? 

Last mein karle manmarziyaan gaane ko use kar ke senti kar diya đŸ’”

Jitna sundar fit hua climax mein utna hi senti b kar diya 

Ye gaana MiNeil ke liye special hai toh iss ka use to phir se banta hai unke upar specially iss moment mein❀

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waah.đŸ€Ł

Kya badla liya hai gang seđŸ€Ł

Maza aagayađŸ€Ł

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Yaare ye kya kar diya ? 

Last mein karle manmarziyaan gaane ko use kar ke senti kar diya đŸ’”

Jitna sundar fit hua climax mein utna hi senti b kar diya 

Ye gaana MiNeil ke liye special hai toh iss ka use to phir se banta hai unke upar specially iss moment mein❀

Yaad aa rahi thi mujhe bhi isliye kiya hai

Manmarziyan and holi were....i dont have words...bas usiki yaad mein

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Waah.đŸ€Ł

Kya badla liya hai gang seđŸ€Ł

Maza aagayađŸ€Ł

Dil ko thandak.miliđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Thanks

Missing them and their holi so much so came with this lame stupid ott storyđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

It did suit them  . It did suit hidden MiNeil inside them. Now they don't want care or act classy they just want to go crazy in love So once in a while even this MiNeil wants to explore this side of them.