Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Omg just because swarn ghar did not do well jaisa iska jor shor  se promo shuru hua tha waise iski trp nahi aayi to. Swarn ghar ki trp. Ke liye balika  vadhu 2 before time off air kar denge 

Bv 2  must be upload on 8,30pm log swarn na dekh ke ott pe bv 2 dekh rahe honge 

To color ne yeh clever move kiya bv 2 ko hi off kar do to public swarm mein shift ho jaayegi

But aisa karne  swarn ghar ki trp bhad jaayegi kya 

Anyway people are now liking bv 2and miss this show on TV

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Recently I read many people saying that now bv2 is really modern n youthful.but within one month its ending.its shocking.i think its the 1st time a show is ending so fast after shifting to OTT.

surabhi01 thumbnail

No one is happy  that  the bv 2 end infact every. Body is shock  thar  the serial end and wanted that this serial deserve  more chance  and yes I also said this serial deserve chance. 

आखिर इस  serial mein aisa kya गलत बात दिखाई जो yeh chance nahi deserve karta hai 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Honestly this was bound to happen. The makers kept on shoving Anandi and Anand down our throats. All the while the actors playing those characters had no chemistry what so ever.

surabhi01 thumbnail

I don't know about chemistry but story was progressive   

They have shown anandi child marriage nullify then  anandi complete her educatcareion in design course  then  cvs has shown anandi business  career in design slowly slowly along with slowly slowly love develop between  anand and anandi 

Yeh pehle aisa z serial jisme sirf bus khaali romance marriage ko na importance de kar ek victim ka   balika vadhu education uska business career  ko bhi importance diya 

They did not show any faltu ka drama  no faltu ki dragging 

Jub se anandi ji shaadi null hui hai cvs most of time focus only on anandi business career 

Even it went to voot  to bhi cvs ne anandi ke business career growth pe focus kiya 

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I don't know about chemistry but story was progressive   

They have shown anandi child marriage nullify then  anandi complete her educatcareion in design course  then  cvs has shown anandi business  career in design slowly slowly along with slowly slowly love develop between  anand and anandi 

Yeh pehle aisa z serial jisme sirf bus khaali romance marriage ko na importance de kar ek victim ka   balika vadhu education uska business career  ko bhi importance diya 

They did not show any faltu ka drama  no faltu ki dragging 

Jub se anandi ji shaadi null hui hai cvs most of time focus only on anandi business career 

Even it went to voot  to bhi cvs ne anandi ke business career growth pe focus kiya 

1. The CV's had a full fledged story that they were not able to flesh out. The love between Anand and Anandi seemed so out of place. How much time did they really spend together? Anand left as soon Anandi and Jigar were divorced, second leap happened, Anand's dad killed his biological mother and he left again. 
  2. In the entirety of the show Anand and Anandi barely spent any time together to be in the amount of love that they were supposed to be in. They in fact barely knew each other.
  3. The good part was that Anandi did develop her career, but even then it did not seem organic.
surabhi01 thumbnail

If  cvs  focusing anandi career growth then showing anandi and smandi spending time  together most of time is not neccasary

I think if a girl who is victim and want to make her career in business certainly they will not show romance all time phir bhi  because when some body really18 4 year bahut crucial age hota hai career banane ka, 

To aise mein agar  anandi  ki age 18year se 24 year mein  agar romance nahi dokfaya ya time spend  karte dikhaya as they want to show anandi as career oriented to yeh  bahut sahi dikhaya hai 

और उधर amand ko bhi career banana tha 

This is serial. They can't show every thing perfect but phir bhii  business growth mein jo dikha sakte they woh unhone dikhane ki koshish ki 

And in marriage it doesn't how much romantic jodi spend time each other  but  whthat romantic jodi Cam do with each other that is most important 

Anand and anandi jub bhi mile unhone ek doosre ki help ki hai yeh dono ladde bhi they but dono jub  bhi musibat mein hote they to ek doosri help karte  aur time milta tha romantic moment nbhi spend karte thei

But as I told cvs was focussing on anandi career to unke liye anandi aur anandi ka  time spend karte hue dikhana utna possible nahi tha

surabhi01 thumbnail

Anandi to tabhi se career aur tabhi se padhai poori karna chahti thi jub woh 10year anand se mili bhi nahi thin

To anandi ne pehle se hi soch ke rakha tha ki padhai poori karni hai aur use textile mein career banana  jub woh annad se 10 year se mili hi nahi thi