Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

It's not jealousy dude.

It's the fact that neeraj knows priya more. It's insecurity and protectiveness.

He never doubted priya that she might be still into neeraj even when vedika told him she heard priya saying I love you to neeraj.

He just doesn't like it that Priya goes to neeraj when she needs help instead of him.

All his life people around him comes to him when they need something, priya being his wife she should be dependent on him emotionally like other but she isn't and the events transpired just after their marriage and during annulment priya went to neeraj according to ram for help. So he is hurt by that.

That the first person who comes to priya's mind when she was in need was neeraj.

That's why he doesn't like neeraj bcz he knows neeraj keeps hurting priya in different ways and yet priya still went to him for help and not come to ram.

I am talking wrt birthday kaand ... Ram's worst behavior ... I never pardon Ram for that

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ajacob31

I think Sarah is only interested in knowing Ram and Priya’s bedroom secrets.😉 She was disappointed with not knowing about the balm and baarish incidents.🤣 Voyeuristic Sarah!! I think the same goes for Ram’s friends. They are not useful in any other way!  

I feel Kunal and Priya can hit it off as better BFFs than Ram and Priya. Yesterday Kunal was disappointed with Ram wasting paper which would be the same line of thinking as Priya!🤣

Are yrr...ajjkal hum dono ki soch kitni milri hai yrr.🤣

I always felt that Kunal and priya had more chemistry as best friends.😆

They would make perfect bffs. They are way to similar😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I find Sara's makeup too loud for a middle-class upbringing .. Also, her advice is bad, the worst is her obsession with Ram. I ned to ask her "What did you find in Ram apart from being very rich?"

Meko toh yeh samajh nahi aata ki iski bakery chalti kaisi hai? Ram se paise toh leti nahi, aur saara din plotting-planning mein nikalta hai😆

I think its decent enough, maybe putting her opposite SanYa and even Shivi makes her look(s) stand out, and it pales when oput across Vedika and Brinda (who are well suited for the upper middle class/elite women of SoBo)

She should really stop being a sister-in-law and be a sister. 

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You guys are millennials. Ram and Priya are like me from Gen Y. Even handholding was considered romantic while we were growing up. So just sharing a room is BFF 🤣

then just imagine abt me..gen X 😆.   I think new gen are more expensive.  They don't think its wrong to express feelings and openly accept it. Older gen they were the shy types..probably because such topics were not discussed 😳so openly😳

Priya I can understand but Ram from Gen Y ..harkat toh ..is of millennials 🤣 All he needs is a chance which madam Priya doesn't give..and now once the past is revealed..woh bhi gaya 🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I hate sara most, more than maitreyi. Period.😆

i dont wanna say this but tbh  positive character sara dii by staying quiet is doing more harm for ram-priya than negative character latika ever did for adi-pankhuri in pyaar ka dard(like from the few episodes i seen of the show) i dont hate sara but its really really annoying how she stays quiet n gives wrong advices. akki  is way more better he should have been the one knowing the truth.

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I keep saying, give us more #PriNal!❤️ They actually are the reverse of almost every couple onscreeen, from friends to crush and it would be such a treat to see Priya have a REAL friend for once, twinkle to twinkle twinkle karte shooting star ban gayi

Kunal guilting about RaKa and thats why overcompensating with Priya as her friend, make it happen you guys!

I second this.❤️❤️

tirchinazar thumbnail

Are yrr...ajjkal hum dono ki soch kitni milri hai yrr.🤣

I always felt that Kunal and priya had more chemistry as best friends.😆

They would make perfect bffs. They are way to similar😳

All Ram's friends should get a life .. Bas ... Bahut ho gaya .. Worst Ram asking Vikrant to buy a saree for Priya ...

They should just tell Ram, now you have a wife, you guys don't need us anymore

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

All Ram's friends should get a life .. Bas ... Bahut ho gaya .. Worst Ram asking Vikrant to buy a saree for Priya ...

They should just tell Ram, now you have a wife, you guys don't need us anymore

He did WHAT?! No wonder Priya thinks he is a manchild😆

wallflowergirl thumbnail

I am talking wrt birthday kaand ... Ram's worst behavior ... I never pardon Ram for that

Actually my opposition to ram started with that track 🤣

I haven't forgiven him for that too.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

i m glad to see i m not the only one who is getting annoyed with sara these days. i thought i will get scolded for saying this now i can freely share my opinion about sara  😆

i know she is priya’s elder sister and loves her dear sister a lot, which is sweet but is she doing the right thing currently?! i dont think so. honestly i find meera maa way better than sara. meera maa though she  have some melodramatic opinions and emotional experiences one thing i appreciate about her is that she never forced priya to  make or change her own decisions, if priya doesnt wanna do a certain thing she is like okay fine, she wont apply a brake on that. 

n then there is sara dii. as i pointed out  before she is the only one who knows the truth from both sides. she knows ram and vedika were exes and she also knows about MS involvement in the accident. She is the only one who knows the biggest truth both Ram n Priya are hiding from each other! n she had a huge power but she wasted it so bad! Seriously why r characters in this show so freaking dumb!

She could have used this cards so well! She could have confronted Vedika!!! She could have a discussion with Ram and that why he is wrong in not telling her the past even if she did say she didnt wanna know but that was before the marriage. She could have kept a backup of the recording there was so much she could have done!!! 

How I wish it was Akki not Sara knowing truth from both sides. Akki he feels there is something going on but he doesnt know what he feels is the truth, still he really at least thought of speaking of Ram! And then if Akki knew about MS kaand he wont have stayed still n do nothing about it. He would have surely done something about it! Also Akki isnt scared of being rude when its needed!