Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I will start the monologues thread by tomorrow👌🏼

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

sara in episode 1 and sara in current episode has so much differences! like seriously! did they happen to revamp her character or what! the reason i say this, in the very first episode they kinda portrayed it like sara is priya’s friend n priya helping her  run her cafe with her n akki is priya’s brother. i was surprised to see that later it turned out sara is priya’s sister n akki is priya’s cousin(which is still fine)

n in first epi they showed sara trying to balance between her cafe and her family. she was like she has to rush home to serve her son n husband lunch, n priya was like her husband cant even babysit the kid properly! n later there is not a single mention for them n sara suddenly has so much time to worry about ram and priya and gossip with brinda. did the writers happen to forget how they wrote sara in first epi 😆

she was goals in epi1... I actually loved seeing her balance her life out with the support of her family, but then, nvm🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

BALH2 is the reverse of PKDH

Wahaan the CVs had no idea what to do with the leads and got them  involved with side characters' drama, and here the side characters' life revolves around the main leads😆

That one was about a man not believeing in love, here the woman doens't believe in love

but i like Ram and Priya more than  Adi and Pankhuri 😆 , even story wise BALH2 is ahead(at least for me)

However Family bonding wise PKDH was miles better than BALH2

also classy Avantika(Adi’s mom) > dumb Nandini anyday

and idk what else to add since i didnt follow PKDH much 😆

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

I will start the monologues thread by tomorrow👌🏼

Yipeeee !! So excited 😍😍

tirchinazar thumbnail

BALH2 is the reverse of PKDH

Wahaan the CVs had no idea what to do with the leads and got them  involved with side characters' drama, and here the side characters' life revolves around the main leads😆

That one was about a man not believeing in love, here the woman doens't believe in love

I don't know about all these series ... but they killed many characters here

Vedika throwing off the bag containing Ram's clothes - That was not needed

Shashi ready to kill Ram for Vedika knowing her true colors - That was not needed

Shashi asked MS to go underground, yet he appeared before Priya with a bag of Kachoris - What logic is that?

Shashi should have been made the master villain .. who plays dumb and have others as his pawn

Nandini and Vedika should have made 2 attempts to separate Raya and later Nandini should have dropped Vedika as she has become headache more than help

Shubhu goes invisible most of the times and it is difficult to make out what he is doing nowadays

Sid has gone into hiding instead of MS

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

but i like Ram and Priya more than  Adi and Pankhuri 😆 , even story wise BALH2 is ahead(at least for me)

They should get Manasvi back as Ram's mentor in the business world or something just for a few epis, like she is Ram's parents' bestie and his mentor and is skeptical of Pri and then realizes that excpet his friends, only this woman loves Ram and blesses their marriage

#PKDHReunion

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I don't know about all these series ... but they killed many characters here

Vedika throwing off the bag containing Ram's clothes - That was not needed

Shashi ready to kill Ram for Vedika knowing her true colors - That was not needed

Shashi asked MS to go underground, yet he appeared before Priya with a bag of Kachoris - What logic is that?

Shashi should have been made the master villain .. who plays dumb and have others as his pawn

Nandini and Vedika should have made 2 attempts to separate Raya and later Nandini should have dropped Vedika as she has become headache more than help

Shubhu goes invisible most of the times and it is difficult to make out what he is doing nowadays

Sid has gone into hiding instead of MS

I always rooted for Shashi...He was going to the Vidyut to Priya's Avni (a reference to my TS)

so I am happy he is in some hill station during hot cocoa, away from the hot dumpster fire known as Kapoor Mansion and teh Soods

tirchinazar thumbnail

Adi has a mom?😲 i didnt even know that🤣

Bri says she cant cook, Kunal even asked her not to during the farmhouse episode, still during the Diwali track, Adi says Bri made Aloo Paratha. CVs please do proofreading of your script before it is been shot .. Now tell me can Bri cook or not?

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Adi Pankhu had a very strong bond..  It will take a lot of time for Ram-Priya to reach there..

I like Adi more than Ram. Priya over Pankhu any day.. Pankhu was unreal. She was devoted to Adi like crazy..

Her only job in life was to solve the mess in Deewan Mansion..

Actually I always think Ram and Pankhu r same same , softies  very innocent pure , emotional..

Adi and Priya are practical , head strong people , blunt with words ,with some rigid outlook towards life..

I always wonder how would Ram-Pankhu and Adi-Priya  be as a pair..

Ram-Pankhu would be so boring !!

Adi-Priya would be full of Tashan and takrar .

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Adi Pankhu had a very strong bond..  It will take a lot of time for Ram-Priya to reach there..

I like Adi more than Ram. Priya over Pankhu any day.. Pankhu was unreal. She was devoted to Adi like crazy..

Her only job in life was to solve the mess in Deewan Mansion..

Actually I always think Ram and Pankhu r same same , softies  very innocent pure , emotional..

Adi and Priya are practical , head strong people , blunt with words ,with some rigid outlook towards life..

I always wonder how would Ram-Pankhu and Adi-Priya would be as a pair..

Ram-Pankhu would be so boring !!

Adi-Priya would be full of Tashan and takrar .

keep proving my theroy right🤣

@bold, man, can someone write a crossover🤣 It would give the woman of older age falling for a younger guy that Sonia wished to see in BALH2 too😆