Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 EDT #17

Posted: 2 years ago

You guys move faster than bullet trains. 🤓

continue here.

When they said best friends forever, I was hoping we will get to see some friendly scenes..probably walk in the park , watching TV together ...commenting on some show, talking abt book which Priya is reading..conversation related to their work friends etc...show something like he is early from office and decides to pick her up. On the way they eat ice cream etc..it can't always be awkward situation or goofiness rt??                 

Many a times I feel this story has only plotting by antagonist and romance/mu by leads. That touch of reality is lost because they don't show what people normally do

I can't understand why CVs need these festivals or occasion to progress this story. Did Priya stop going to college.  🤔 I think all their shoot happens in the set and hence their ideas are limited to those 4 walls of the set.

I am fed up of seeing Kapoor mansion . At least for holi we will see some sun light and the leads in the same frame🤣

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 2 years ago

I am wondering how Vedika will be existing KM…will she leave respectfully as a decision she makes on her own…or will she leave due to something she is caught doing? 

i don’t see what could be the trigger…perhaps the kangan??

We see both Ram and Priya praying and wishing…and it seems only MUs keep building…again if Vedika leaves “respectfully” it will be sad…

Originally posted by Armansara

I am wondering how Vedika will be existing KM…will she leave respectfully as a decision she makes on her own…or will she leave due to something she is caught doing? 

i don’t see what could be the trigger…perhaps the kangan??

We see both Ram and Priya praying and wishing…and it seems only MUs keep building…again if Vedika leaves “respectfully” it will be sad…

I have two possibilities in my head.

1. Ram sees priya is getting affected by vedika, as he has already started to think she is jealous of vedika. And he doesn't want priya uncomfortable so he asks her to leave. 

2. It's plan by nandini and vedika to attack priya from outside. 

Let's wait and see what happens this should be clear by Wednesday.

Originally posted by RitikaS99

I have two possibilities in my head.

1. Ram sees priya is getting affected by vedika, as he has already started to think she is jealous of vedika. And he doesn't want priya uncomfortable so he asks her to leave. 

2. It's plan by nandini and vedika to attack priya from outside. 

Let's wait and see what happens this should be clear by Wednesday.

Don’t break your head on this. Vedika will leave, bas :) Watch BALH2 on Sony 😂

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Don’t break your head on this. Vedika will leave, bas :) Watch BALH2 on Sony 😂

I was just telling her what we were discussing on last edt.

Baki i had decided to not find any meaning, symbolism, metaphors, future track clues for atleast a week😆

I'm too drained from this week😆

Dear CV, want to see more of Priya-Neeraj past scenes  like this..

Priya is blushing , she looks so charmed 😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1hINe1SwnQ

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

Happy weekend people! 

Can anyone decipher Meera Ma's expression when Ram says 'I love you yaar'? For once it looked like she was upset or disappointed not cheerful like RaYa gang. 

Also, she and Mami stood up at the same time and Nandini after. Do you see any symbolism in this? 

array… I also realised that kangan kand got revealed to mm as well nah? 🙈🤔 ram did pictorial and nm asked about it to mm and p said her brother was an idiot … may be she is also offish?🤷‍♀️

Sarcasm me hi tirchi ko tag kiya hai na? 😆 

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

Sarcasm me hi tirchi ko tag kiya hai na? 😆 

Wahi toh hidden cv hai 🤣

She told me Priya will never touch Ram's feet but agar TRP increase hoga toh aisa scene bhi daal degi 😭

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 2 years ago