Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 EDT #17 - Page 5

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tirchinazar

Jokes apart, Ram getting upset about Neeraj doesn't make any sense anymore. I can't even take it as jealousy ...

I don’t think he is jealous, I think he despises him.. the way I do .. I cannot stand him ton the screen even for a second… he is a self obsessed moron..

I think he cares for Priya.. he even mentioned it to Nandini once after the first IV… that he was surprised what did a girl like Priya see in him…

Nalli and Velli did try to instigate him using their influence and it was during the birthday track that he got a little jealous…also Neeraj kind of pricks him… many times showing off  how well he knows Priya…like when he gets the famous anda Bhurjee…

I think during the Holi track he may try the same antic… or probably get a little too cozy with Priya for Ram’s comfort.. which is where he may show him his place…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Lots of people in Priya's side that could have been avoided

- Mama, Mami

- Sara

Ram's mama and mami too. Sara actually helps shape Priya's character, ki despite not being the eldest, Priya had to fill Sara's shoes after she left post marriage and her father betrayed them all.

Plus, Sara's relationship and marriage too helped cement Priya's initial sourness towards love and relationship.

When someone like Sara cannot get the love she deserves, whow cna Priya, more simple, not the good looking one, "gussel" one oin the family get a partner who will love her?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Sara wanted Ram to tell Priya the truth of his ex🐍but the accident totally changed her mind worrying abt her sister health condition if she gets to know it. Than happened she did hint abt🐍 and telling Priya the truth but as usual Ram brushes off and she was more happy that🐍is off to Manali

But seriously Priya should not go to her ask on advise because i am still so angry that she stop Priya from reporting abt MS to the police😡😡😡😡

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Exactly .. why are they so interested in Raya? I really wanted to tell all of them "Get a life! Grow up!" All of them are obsessed with Ram as if he has no clue how the world functions but yet he is a smart businessman... Golmaal hai sab golmaal hai .. Its called poor writing

bro same! I feel bad for Kunal the most, dude could get so many girls (and guys) and here he is, force to go to Jaipur to get some kachoris

tirchinazar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ram's mama and mami too. Sara actually helps shape Priya's character, ki despite not being the eldest, Priya had to fill Sara's shoes after she left post marriage and her father betrayed them all.

Plus, Sara's relationship and marriage too helped cement Priya's initial sourness towards love and relationship.

When someone like Sara cannot get the love she deserves, whow cna Priya, more simple, not the good looking one, "gussel" one oin the family get a partner who will love her?

I find Sara's makeup too loud for a middle-class upbringing .. Also, her advice is bad, the worst is her obsession with Ram. I ned to ask her "What did you find in Ram apart from being very rich?"

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I keep saying, give us more #PriNal!❤️ They actually are the reverse of almost every couple onscreeen, from friends to crush and it would be such a treat to see Priya have a REAL friend for once, twinkle to twinkle twinkle karte shooting star ban gayi

Kunal guilting about RaKa and thats why overcompensating with Priya as her friend, make it happen you guys!

Yes this I want too!! Kunal should be Priya’s friend!! Also Kunal is the only one who seems to genuinely worry about Priya unlike the others in the gang, no offence i like adi-brinda but they ofc think more about ram n there is nothing wrong in that, they just want ram to stay happy and alright, even sara who claims to be priya’s ex bff sometimes gets carried away, the only one in the gang that actually cares and thinks about Priya genuinely regardless of her being Ram’s wife is Kunal, like he said agar sach samne aagaya Priya ka kya hoga something like that. 

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly .. why are they so interested in Raya? I really wanted to tell all of them "Get a life! Grow up!" All of them are obsessed with Ram as if he has no clue how the world functions but yet he is a smart businessman... Golmaal hai sab golmaal hai .. Its called poor writing

CV, you’re saying this?🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jokes apart, Ram getting upset about Neeraj doesn't make any sense anymore. I can't even take it as jealousy ...

It's not jealousy dude.

It's the fact that neeraj knows priya more. It's insecurity and protectiveness.

He never doubted priya that she might be still into neeraj even when vedika told him she heard priya saying I love you to neeraj.

He just doesn't like it that Priya goes to neeraj when she needs help instead of him.

All his life people around him comes to him when they need something, priya being his wife she should be dependent on him emotionally like other but she isn't and the events transpired just after their marriage and during annulment priya went to neeraj according to ram for help. So he is hurt by that.

That the first person who comes to priya's mind when she was in need was neeraj.

That's why he doesn't like neeraj bcz he knows neeraj keeps hurting priya in different ways and yet priya still went to him for help and not come to ram.

tirchinazar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

Yes this I want too!! Kunal should be Priya’s friend!! Also Kunal is the only one who seems to genuinely worry about Priya unlike the others in the gang, no offence i like adi-brinda but they ofc think more about ram n there is nothing wrong in that, they just want ram to stay happy and alright, even sara who claims to be priya’s ex bff sometimes gets carried away, the only one in the gang that actually cares and thinks about Priya genuinely regardless of her being Ram’s wife is Kunal, like he said agar sach samne aagaya Priya ka kya hoga something like that. 

yes, they should add some side tracks for Ram's friends too ... I have been screaming about it for a long time but CVs always wanted N & V ... 80 to 90 episodes of them ...

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lots of people in Priya's side that could have been avoided

- Mama, Mami

- Sara

I hate sara most, more than maitreyi. Period.😆