Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 EDT #17 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by ajacob31

Is it just me or anybody else getting irritated with Sarah. I think Ram should stop taking relationship advises from her, as a matter of fact from anyone.  I think Sandy would give better advice than her, CVs, please show Ram doing atleast one thing for Priya independently? 🙏Wishful thinking 🤞  

I think we are in for some funny scenes from Holi before the angst hits Ram and us hard!!🤣

No your not alone. I feel the same.

Infact in the last edt I made 2-3 posts on exactly this.

Sara has been such a bad sister to Priya. 

Brinda and adi have been more considerate towards priya than sara. They constantly told ram to tell Priya everything and to get vedika out of the house.

On the other hand sara is so short sighted that she kept telling ram to not tell Priya anything as it's not the right time.

Bewakoofi ki bhi hadh hoti hai but sara ne sari paar krdi. 

Also that's the very reason i font want priya to go to SH when she gets to know about vedika, bcz there too sara will be present giving priya stupid advice. Nothing that comes out of her mouth is worth listening too.

Itna raita jo fela hai na sara is the reason behind it.

Originally posted by Balh2fan

agree, I really wanted to understand what transpired, this can be explored and she can share it with Ram… this can be a very good progress where she lets him into her world and this is where they become BFF’s in the real sense…

Jokes apart, Ram getting upset about Neeraj doesn't make any sense anymore. I can't even take it as jealousy ...

Originally posted by RitikaS99

No your not alone. I feel the same.

Infact in the last edt I made 2-3 posts on exactly this.

Sara has been such a bad sister to Priya. 

Brinda and adi have been more considerate towards priya than sara. They constantly told ram to tell Priya everything and to get vedika out of the house.

On the other hand sara is so short sighted that she kept telling ram to not tell Priya anything as it's not the right time.

Bewakoofi ki bhi hadh hoti hai but sara ne sari paar krdi. 

Also that's the very reason i font want priya to go to SH when she gets to know about vedika, bcz there too sara will be present giving priya stupid advice. Nothing that comes out of her mouth is worth listening too.

Itna raita jo fela hai na sara is the reason behind it.

Lots of people in Priya's side that could have been avoided

- Mama, Mami

- Sara

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

He is taking advice from a woman who stopped caring about her husband and son after the first episode and friends who are either not spedning time with spouses and when they do, they talk about him, are cheating on their spouses and getting divorces or are just single and being inovlved in the love life of their ex crush

No wonder Ram fell for and proposed Vedu in year 1 of college, saare ke saare log wrong advices dete the bichaare ko🤣

I think Sarah is only interested in knowing Ram and Priya’s bedroom secrets.😉 She was disappointed with not knowing about the balm and baarish incidents.🤣 Voyeuristic Sarah!! I think the same goes for Ram’s friends. They are not useful in any other way!  

I feel Kunal and Priya can hit it off as better BFFs than Ram and Priya. Yesterday Kunal was disappointed with Ram wasting paper which would be the same line of thinking as Priya!🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by tirchinazar

Jokes apart, Ram getting upset about Neeraj doesn't make any sense anymore. I can't even take it as jealousy ...

I think he is protective of her, and maybe the fact that someone like Neeraj could have a relationship with Priya while he cannot even get close to the whirpool of emotions that is Priya, is getting to him.

Originally posted by tirchinazar

I thought I was boomers but I am not, I am not millennial either ... Sadly, they are not friends with benefits too 🤣 gutter mind, please don't mind

You are a millennial dude. Gen Y are millennials.😆 people born between 1984-1996 are gen Y.

And they can never be friends with benefits 🤣 inse hoga hi nhi ☺️

I think Sarah is only interested in knowing Ram and Priya’s bedroom secrets.😉 She was disappointed with not knowing about the balm and baarish incidents.🤣 Voyeuristic Sarah!! I think the same goes for Ram’s friends. They are not useful in any other way!  

I feel Kunal and Priya can hit it off as better BFFs than Ram and Priya. Yesterday Kunal was disappointed with Ram wasting paper which would be the sme line of thinking as Priya!🤣

I keep saying, give us more #PriNal!❤️ They actually are the reverse of almost every couple onscreeen, from friends to crush and it would be such a treat to see Priya have a REAL friend for once, twinkle to twinkle twinkle karte shooting star ban gayi

Kunal guilting about RaKa and thats why overcompensating with Priya as her friend, make it happen you guys!

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

He is taking advice from a woman who stopped caring about her husband and son after the first episode and friends who are either not spedning time with spouses and when they do, they talk about him, are cheating on their spouses and getting divorces or are just single and being inovlved in the love life of their ex crush

No wonder Ram fell for and proposed Vedu in year 1 of college, saare ke saare log wrong advices dete the bichaare ko🤣

#lallugaang🤣

Originally posted by vaidharbhi95

Mil gaya aakhir Priya-Neeraj ka vm, pata tha kisi ne toh banaya hoga 

This one is goood . They had a good chemistry 🤭

I don't know why but I really like this scene 😍😍

Badly want their break up flashback scene 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNx6-Zh27t/

actually tbh disha-aman(priya-neeraj) and nakuul-reena(ram-vedika) has a decent chemistry, so i will say the actors that were roped to play the exes it is a good choice.and this helps more to connect to the past and flashback of the leads in the story, if they didnt have good chemistry with their exes then it would have been hard to connect to their past story. 

as for  nakuul-disha’s chemistry it is definately the best in this show, really love their chemistry a lot cause it is more of natural no OTT acting at all, they both do their jobs well, which is why their jodi has been a hit since their debut show pyaar ka dard.

I feel Kunal and Priya can hit it off as better BFFs than Ram and Priya. Yesterday Kunal was disappointed with Ram wasting paper which would be the sme line of thinking as Priya!🤣

Exactly .. why are they so interested in Raya? I really wanted to tell all of them "Get a life! Grow up!" All of them are obsessed with Ram as if he has no clue how the world functions but yet he is a smart businessman... Golmaal hai sab golmaal hai .. Its called poor writing