Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Religions are going to doom this world, root of all problems. people just can’t get pass the division when it comes to the religions.

TheLastUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nagmani

Despite so called threats, those movies made crores and the actors are living and enjoying their lives unharmed.

That's the difference between bigots of karni sena and the actual islamists who don't give empty threats unlike those jokers.

Kamlesh Tiwari said sth despicable and he was brutally murdered. 

Vaise bolne do in logon ko. Man ki bhadas kahin to nikalenge hi. Dhruv Rathee aur Rabies Kumar ke bhakt Jo hain. 😘😘

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Like I said before....the narrative ...HINDU KHATRE MEIN HAI...works brilliantly...and people doubt our brains...khud ka brain dekho pehle..πŸ˜†

This is the same route Bangladesh took 30 yrs back. And look where they landed on now. It’s just matter of time people realize what they have been subjected to. The only sad thing is the next generation is doomed in all these. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

this joker getting Y security is the prime example of propaganda. male kangana 

Kangana herself is a male πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mistyy

Religions are going to doom this world, root of all problems. people just can’t get pass the division when it comes to the religions.

Its not the religions that are going to doom the world...Its the people who either don't understand what the religion is trying to tell them either ignorantly or deliberately....or using the religion to divide the people like current Govt is doing....or hijacking the religion to create terror....its these people who are going to doom the world.....no religion spreads hate....its the followers who do that....let us not blame the religions...I am a staunch Hindu....I believe in Hinduism but chanting Jai Shri Ram in the face of others to terrorize them is not Hinduism....even Lord Ram must not be liking it that ignorant people are using his name to create terror...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLastUnicorn

Libbies are the brainwashed lot. I don't want to say it's Hinduphobia. Why would anyone fear Hinduism? Hum apne shiruvat kaal se kaafi evolve hue hain. Ram ji aur unke legends hamare desh ke foundations rahe hain. If we defend our culture use ye log extremism kehte hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The person you're talking about, aisa lagta hai Dhruv Rathee ke hi videos dekhe hain YouTube par aunty ji ne aur ya sirf NDTV ko follow karti hain. Jo baten ye keh rhi hain wo exist bhi nhi karti. 

I always laugh when these woke clowns b**ch about being afraid of Hindus. Agar Hinduon se itna khatra hota to kabka gala kat chuka hota. Ye log safe hain aur Har roz apna rona chalu rakhte hain proof hai is baat ka ki inki complains bogus hain. 

and what do you watch genius..Whats App University ke videos??

AB_RB thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Modiji, waste of my tax money. Y security, seriously! Not a good decision, Modiji.

And truth is the truth even if you one of the majority.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Waise Modi has a lot of faith in movies....the man thinks that Gandhi became known world wide only after a movie was made on him...🀣

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Do you think that is going to happen? I doubt. No matter how much his supporters try to deny it, the fact remains that our "honorable" PM does not give two hoots about KPs. All he cares about is how he can use every small thing including people s tragedy to his advantage

hmmm, KP tragedy was a small thing? Talk about warped up! πŸ˜’How about developing some empathy for people who suffered.πŸ˜‰

By the way, if you want to debate the kind of hoots our PM gives (and its a lot if you ask me), you are welcome to do it on DM. πŸ˜‰