Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

I agree that communal hatred harms everyone equally. My point was just about majority can't be threatened which is not true. 

Vivek is given security just so that our "honourable" prime minister can use this incident to boost about how he "helped kps by given y-security to man who made film about them". Who cares about kps? Nobody. Sabko apna ullo seedha karna h. 

It just makes me terribly sad. I dont want to watch another Kashmir Files in 2050 where it will be shown how again a political party with so many misguided youth used the novel public sentiment for their personal gain, and how KPs would still be where they are today. 

People are so invested in this movie, which is good. They should channel their energy on KP’s welfare more than ‘who did it, how it happened’ thing. 

ThePurpleMist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metamorphosis

Kashmir itself is a living example of what you seem to be in denial of. Kashmir was once a 100% Hindu state. Now, you can count the Hindu population literally on your fingers. 

Pakistan was once a 100% Hindu nation. Now, You can see what's going on. The Hindu, Sikh, and Christian girls are kidnapped and married off to the men thrice their ages. 

I agree there's no immediate threat to the Hindus at this moment, but Hindu population has only declined over the decades. Muslims and Christians have INCREASED. It's not only in India — the same pattern has been followed in other countries too. Hindu population has been in decline. 

LMFAO. These people don't want to hear the truth. Tell 'em dystopian lies to fuel their ignorance. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

It just makes me terribly sad. I dont want to watch another Kashmir Files in 2050 where it will be shown how again a political party with so many misguided youth used the novel public sentiment for their personal gain, and how KPs would still be where they are today. 

People are so invested in this movie, which is good. They should channel their energy on KP’s welfare more than ‘who did it, how it happened’ thing. 

"Who did and how it happened" are important to know . Such crimes should not be brushed under the carpet just because criminals here were a minority. Everyone should hear KP s story. But people using to spread hate against innocent civilians now that is what is wrong 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

"Who did and how it happened" are important to know . Such crimes should not be brushed under the carpet just because criminals here were a minority. Everyone should hear KP s story. But people using to spread hate against innocent civilians now that is what is wrong 

Right. That’s why I said ‘more than’ instead of ‘instead of’. 

It was nice talking to you. Rare to find level-headed person around here anymore. 😊 Gotta go now. Byeeee. 

ThePurpleMist thumbnail

KPs will definitely go back. Removal of 370 and 35A was the first step. Kashmir is still a sensitive zone. As a Hindu you can get murdered even today. If the govt took some strong steps, it's only your ilks who'll start their RR. I WISH they stopped giving a f**k to the wokes all that much. People are invested in this movie because the stories of KPs never came out until now. They lived like refugees in their own country and didn't kill others or play victim cards. When gruesome incidents like this are shown and people got to know about the tragedies, it helped spread the word. The movie has suppressed by the whole freedom of expression jamaat. If the movie treated normally right from the start, it may not have received so much attention. 

>who did it, how it happened’ thing. 

That's the whole point of justice. Find the criminal and punish them. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

TheLastUnicorn thumbnail

In a country with 85% Hindus, the bold Bhakts are getting threatended very easily. 🤣 Kangu, and now this. Way to spend public fund on these people. 👍🏼

If Pakistan, Bangladesh and Kashmir from 100% Hindu states can become Hindu minority States where Hindus are butchered every day, what's up with 85% Hindu state? Matlab kuch bhi? 

TheLastUnicorn thumbnail

I dont deny the violence. But to think only Hindus are in danger is not true. As a liberal I feel I should be given Z security, because if someone comes dancing on my head to chant Jai Shri Ram, I will not utter it. What about me ? Also, if there is an act of terrorism from a specific community that usually happens in India, would it be only me or Hindus who’d be victims of that ? No. Everyone irrespective of religion people would be hurt. 

The responsibility of the Govt is to control the anti-social elements, so that they dont have to spend extra on individual security. Govt has not done a good job in 65+ yrs post independence. But they have not ANY good job in last 7+ yrs too. In fact they have almost legalized many crimes. Honestly with this much public support, I would expect majority to feel safe everywhere, not under an env. of fear of having extra security everywhere. 

Also, why cant Vivek guy have his own private bodyguard ? Aren’t they rich enough? 

Who is asking you chant Jai Shri Ram? Who's forcing you to do it? Literally WHO? social media ki duniya is not always the truth. A few replies ago you were complaining about 85% Hindu majority. If a terror attack happens, majority of the people dying would be Hindus. It's a common sense, I think. 

Which crime has the government legalised? Rapes, murders, etc., are still punishable crimes? JFYI, there's not been a single terror attack in the main land India. Things are better ever since Doval came into the picture. Assam is at peace. Naxal attacks have DROPPED in the last decade. WTF you on? 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So Y category protection is the new Padma Shree now?

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is this a joke or what?

Has everyone gone mad ?

Wth wrong with this govt providing securities to any random person?

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Is this a joke or what?

Has everyone gone mad ?

Wth wrong with this govt providing securities to any random person?

that is the point u see. Make it look like they are under threat for 'standing up for hindus'. That the whole point of 'hindu khatre me hai' propaganda. They did the same when kangana ki shiv sena ne pungi bajayi thi uska illegal construction todke. They gave her Y security to prove mumbai is not safe.Just bcoz she called mumbai 'PoK' on their behalf.Jabki kangu ko dekhne airport par makhi bhi nhi aayi thi. Ghanta 'under threat'.

And all vivek agnihotri supporters here please name one BW star who opposed this movie or tried to stop its release or criticised it or said anything disrespectful  about cast or the crew or the director or labelled it as propaganda? Did any indian muslim community oppose this movie? Hell did even kashmiris oppose this movie?

Kaunsa invisible opposition ho rha hai? mujhe to bilkul nhi dikh rha....