Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Metamorphosis

Why only UP Files? Why not Rajasthan Files, too? Why not Kerala Files as well where nuns are subjected to torture and r**pes, and no one seems to give fuks about them? Why not, basically, The India Files as well? Why not the World Files so that maybe aliens could save you from the fascism this country is doomed to become? 

You are right , people have already started asking...it would be selfish not to think about the horrendous events that happened else where...

https://twitter.com/prakashraaj/status/1505119252113948673?s=20&t=8x-AW0CoGzEaOK3zi1LSYg 

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

Do you think that is going to happen? I doubt. No matter how much his supporters try to deny it, the fact remains that our "honorable" PM does not give two hoots about KPs. All he cares about is how he can use every small thing including people s tragedy to his advantage

It is so evident, Pallavi ji has already put to work to white wash Rafael scam😳 They will milk it for all its worth till 2024 and then it will be used as and when needed....like whenever this Govt does some kaand.....IT Cell starts trending about SSR...now same thing will happen to KPs too....

Out of the 30 years....almost 15 years...BJP and people supported by BJP were in power....but nothing happened for KPs. I have seen so many interviews of KPs who are pissed off at how they are being used.

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

In a country with 85% Hindus, the bold Bhakts are getting threatended very easily. 🤣 Kangu, and now this. Way to spend public fund on these people. 👍🏼

Like I said before....the narrative ...HINDU KHATRE MEIN HAI...works brilliantly...and people doubt our brains...khud ka brain dekho pehle..😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Like I said before....the narrative ...HINDU KHATRE MEIN HAI...works brilliantly...and people doubt our brains...khud ka brain dekho pehle..😆

Hindus were always the majority in this country BI. Never stopped anyone from slaughtering/raping them. This narrative that Hindus are not in danger because they are in majority is so not right. Communal hatred affects all the communities equally irrespective of they are majority or minority 

This country has become a joke. 🙄

Wasn't DP threatened to get beheaded

Didn't Aamir n SRK receive death threats 

Weren't the team of udta punjab threatened 

None of them got security, why this special BW producer getting security on public money. 

Maybe the current govt should focus on helping the real victims instead of wasting public money guarding some random BW producer. 

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

Hindus were always the majority in this country BI. Never stopped anyone from slaughtering/raping them. This narrative that Hindus are not in danger because they are in majority is so not right. Communal hatred affects all the communities equally irrespective of they are majority or minority 

of course there are pockets where Muslims are in majority and whenever communal violence breaks out then the Hindus there suffer....I am from Lucknow....and I know it first hand because in Lucknow there are areas with Muslim majority......but I will never agree with this narrative that Hindu is in khatra in a Hindu majority nation.....we are not...I am a Hindu and never felt threatened in my country ....we are not in khatra from 15% of the people of other religions....its a ridiculous idea to start with.....

Originally posted by Nagmani

Like wise who is anyone to stop someone from chanting jai shree ram in hindustan? Ramji is the legend of the land evennif people don't ck sider him god. So why is it problematic to hail him whenever amd wherever for indians living in india?

Do these people have guts to attach negative conotation to allhuakbar in an islamic country despite the slogun being alarming even for muslims themselves? Publicly hang ho jayenge for blasphemy.

And it's not like we have any incidents of people being killed in the name of ramji, so far. 

This person prerna4rishav is either suffering from hinduphobia or trying to divert the heat from the real issue by resorting to mindless trolling.

I didn't get this part....you mean that a Muslim should have no problem chanting Jai Shree Ram? I am sure Lord Rama is much much greater than being offended by a person not hailing him...has Hinduism ever taught anyone to force someone to hail their Gods against their wish?? This is how the religions are hijacked...when ignorant people use it to force others to do things against their will in the name of God...be it any religion...willfully is another thing...saying Jai Shri Ram will only bring the blessings of Bhagwan Ram❤️...but if someone forces them then Ram ji ne ghuma kar kaan ke neeche ek laafa dena hai unko..

My best friend here is a Pakistani Muslim....the first time I met her and we didn't know each other very well....and were a little cautious because she is a Pakistani Muslim and I am a Indian Hindu.....so while leaving she said...Khuda Hafiz and then immediately said sorry and asked me I got offended....I asked her what does Khuda Hafiz mean and she said....it mean May Khuda protect you...I laughed and said why would I be offended if you asked Khuda to protect me....its just being a little accepting and respecting of each other.....don't force anyone to do anything against their will.

Like wise who is anyone to stop someone from chanting jai shree ram in hindustan? Ramji is the legend of the land evennif people don't ck sider him god. So why is it problematic to hail him whenever amd wherever for indians living in india?

Do these people have guts to attach negative conotation to allhuakbar in an Islamic country despite the slogun being alarming even for muslims themselves? Publicly hang ho jayenge for blasphemy.

And it's not like we have any incidents of people being killed in the name of ramji, so far. 

This person prerna4rishav is either suffering from hinduphobia or trying to divert the heat from the real issue by resorting to mindless trolling.

Why should anybody chant jai shree ram if they dont want to? People can worship/hail whoever they want krishna/ram/shiv/Bramham/Parvati/Laxmi/Saraswati or not hail either of them and still be considered Hindu. When your religion gives you that freedom to choose you should respect it. Hinduism gives you that freedom 

India is a country where people belonging to many different religions, castes, creeds have been co-existing together for centuries. Everyone should have the right to choose their spiritual path 

If you want to hail ram great that's your choice. I worship Krishna that s my choice. Some might want to worship someone else their choice 

If an Islamic country does not give freedom to its citizen we should not either? That s the worst example you can use .Two wrongs cannot make a right mate. 

this joker getting Y security is the prime example of propaganda. male kangana 

Do these people have guts to attach negative conotation to allhuakbar in an islamic country despite the slogun being alarming even for muslims themselves? Publicly hang ho jayenge for blasphemy.

Libbies are the brainwashed lot. I don't want to say it's Hinduphobia. Why would anyone fear Hinduism? Hum apne shiruvat kaal se kaafi evolve hue hain. Ram ji aur unke legends hamare desh ke foundations rahe hain. If we defend our culture use ye log extremism kehte hain. 😂😂

The person you're talking about, aisa lagta hai Dhruv Rathee ke hi videos dekhe hain YouTube par aunty ji ne aur ya sirf NDTV ko follow karti hain. Jo baten ye keh rhi hain wo exist bhi nhi karti. 

I always laugh when these woke clowns b**ch about being afraid of Hindus. Agar Hinduon se itna khatra hota to kabka gala kat chuka hota. Ye log safe hain aur Har roz apna rona chalu rakhte hain proof hai is baat ka ki inki complains bogus hain.