Vivek Agnihotri Given Y security - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I donโ€™t have any empathy for those who want to live for free on the taxpayers income in a country where there are poor people who lack basic amenities , let alone the protection, from the Governments and get raped, looted and what not. 

@Bold: So? how many poor people got fed because he made that movie? In a country where more than half of the population is below the poverty line, itโ€™s shameful  that he is using the taxpayerโ€™s money so that he can indulge in his hobby of making movies. And Shameful indeed that there are people who support this kind of crap! 

i'd rather be on the side of protecting directors who do important social work, than providing protection for the idiot khans and assorted bollywood crowd whose only work is to produce filmy trash you might like.

by the way, law, order and crime are mostly state subjects, not federal. And in states where our honorable PM's party is in power, the situation is improving. So you're barking up the wrong tree. Now go woof!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

and nothing is wrong with this pic...๐Ÿ‘

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and what do you watch genius..Whats App University ke videos??

I ordered this for myself from India. Gonna flaunt once itโ€™s in. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I ordered this for myself from India. Gonna flaunt once itโ€™s in. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

main tumhari kadi ninda karti hoon ...๐Ÿ˜ก

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

haan dekha... And liked it. ๐Ÿ˜‰it'll be great if the bollywood mafia don types can be put out of business.๐Ÿ˜‰

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

main tumhari kadi ninda karti hoon ...๐Ÿ˜ก

how you do dulla dulla ham dulla dulla dulla to the khan types๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

haan dekha... And liked it. ๐Ÿ˜‰it'll be great if the bollywood mafia don types can be put out of business.๐Ÿ˜‰

IF BW will be put out of business....there will be millions who depend on BW will be unemployed......matlab BJP walon kasam kha rakhi hai ki....unemployment ka record todenge๐Ÿ˜‰....no wonder mandir masjid karna padta hai bechaaron ko to deviate people from the real issues..๐Ÿ˜‰

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

The don mafia the one youโ€™re talking about, runs an NGO to cure, restore and help the acid attack victims. What does this Yogi baba do except for conning poor people ? 

Anyways, have a good day. Bye. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 2 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail

IF BW will be put out of business....there will be millions who depend on BW will be unemployed......matlab BJP walon kasam kha rakhi hai ki....unemployment ka record todenge๐Ÿ˜‰....no wonder mandir masjid karna padta hai bechaaron ko to deviate people from the real issues..๐Ÿ˜‰

lol suddenly you remembered about bollywood jobs. Didnt the same thing apply to VA whose crew would have been out of luck if he was harmed?

Anyway, these people should find better more productive work elsewhere. The studios are shit holes that dont even have proper toilets for artistes. And they serve no useful societal objective other than glorify trash.