Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: tournesol

Hello peeps, posting here after a long time 😳

I am loving Ram's changing attitude, how Priya is becoming his priority. In today's episode Priya's dilemma was portrayed so beautifully. Disha acted so well!

Also loved Sara and Ram's conversation. But, anybody else felt odd when Sara wiped the cake from his face? I mean, Sara and Ram are literally like badi behen and chota bhai. But there was a reporter in the cafe who was watching them as an outsider. So, I feel the media is gonna publish some rubbish. Added to it, Vedika's messages on Ram's laptop and Priya's past hurt when Maitri ran away and married Priya's then bf. Is Priya really going to doubt Ram? Hope not. Regardless, pakka kuch drama hoga.

Yes, disha was fabulous. She is portraying priya brilliantly. 

@bold: i think that was alefia and nakuul. They are very old friends and have good chemistry and sometimes they add personal touches to the scene. It was not scripted, bcz in the leaked script it was not written that sara will wipe ram's face.

Also brinda had asked sandy to take the reporter outside when Ram came so no rumours by media.

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

i tried to check it better, but there is a 50fps shot... so it will/might be used for slo-mo ing ... whether it is a dream or footage taken to make it dreamy, as in romantic sequences ... i do not know...

need more bts and info😆

I was going to ask the expert 😆

I want the hug to be real and I think it is, the way Ram gets a little flustered after the hug… 

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Balh2fan

That’s what I said earlier… Priya is too strong to feel jealous or insecure about anyone… and Velli is too petty for her to bother… all she expects is trust and honestly from Ram… to her all that matters is their relationship, everything else is immaterial.

Today also her monologue was all about Ram and the conflict between her mind and heart. I hope she connects the dots that both of them received messages from private number and remembers her decision in the temple today. She might retract a little, hope Ram is able to see through Vedika now… and he clarifies and talks to Priya.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻, I hope they do not drag this and turn it into a cheap melodrama l. I am hoping to see some angst scenes like the one they had in the cafe…

I hope you are right but priya will retract a little, create distance between herself and ram and go into a shell for a while until she has a better clearity of her situation with ram.

Edited by RitikaS99 - 2 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tournesol

Hello peeps, posting here after a long time 😳

I am loving Ram's changing attitude, how Priya is becoming his priority. In today's episode Priya's dilemma was portrayed so beautifully. Disha acted so well!

Also loved Sara and Ram's conversation. I hope Ram tries to talk to Akki and tries to find out the truth. But, anybody else felt odd when Sara wiped the cake from his face? I mean, Sara and Ram are literally like badi behen and chota bhai. But there was a reporter in the cafe who was watching them as an outsider. So, I feel the media is gonna publish some rubbish. Added to it, Vedika's messages on Ram's laptop and Priya's past hurt when Maitri ran away and married Priya's then bf. Is Priya really going to doubt Ram? Hope not. Regardless, pakka kuch drama hoga.

I don’t think Priya will doubt Ram about cheating her. She may think he is in the relationship forcefully because of Shivi. Her father’s statements that always kills her confidence is still fresh in her mind, adding to the pain. Both of them need to talk rather than assume. CVs, please make them talk again. This is 2022, so make the story stay with the times, don’t go back to Stone Age. The story is not convincing if they don’t show the leads talking. 

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

But know you priya still doesn't know about vedika. 

She is only confused for now if Ram is not happy or if someone is trying to frame him.

But she still doesn't know that vedika is his ex

Didn't i say yesterday that it will be portrayed to Priya like Ram has a mistress.

See it was kind of hinted like that in tonight's episode. I just hope that vedika ka sach bahar aay jaldi.

But in the interview Ram's answers can make and break priya rn now. It's very 50-50 for me rn.

After the interview priya can tilt towards the texts more too. It's a grt possibility.

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Lily v/s Rose. Why did they choose these flowers? 

Watched the episode. It is GOOD. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also, ram is used to being khaateerified in his sasural than his maika.... 

mm feeds him, cleans his chin, does champi...😆 

sara and sandy babyfy this fully grown adult man as their own brother, feed him, cajol him, joke with him, help him tackling his biwi...😆

all the sood women and mehta men fawn over rk as if he is a national treasure and needs to be protected , the same way they stand as shields for priya .

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Yes, disha was fabulous. She is portraying priya brilliantly. 

@bold: i think that was alefia and nakuul. They are very old friends and have good chemistry and sometimes they add personal touches to the scene. It was not scripted, bcz in the leaked script it was not written that sara will wipe ram's face.

Also brinda had asked sandy to take the reporter outside when Ram came so no rumours by media.

It wasn't in the script? I haven't seen any spoilers, so didn't know 😆 Yeah, often actors improvise and rise above the script; Alefia and Nakuul have also worked together before. Hopefully tum jaisa keh rahi ho waisa hi ho. Otherwise, Ram and Priya would suffer without any fault of theirs. 😆

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Lily v/s Rose. Why did they choose these flowers? 

Watched the episode. It is GOOD. 

Did I miss something imp in the epi?? 

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Also, ram is used to being khaateerified in his sasural than his maika.... 

mm feeds him, cleans his chin, does champi...😆 

sara and sandy babyfy this fully grown adult man as their own brother, feed him, cajol him, joke with him, help him tackling his biwi...😆

all the sood women and mehta men fawn over rk as if he is a national treasure and needs to be protected , the same way they stand as shields for priya .

They treat ram like priya ka bacha not pati 🤣