Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

just saw on insta someone made a ship video on priya and anika(female lead from ram’s prev show) 😆

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Now the 5% kaand will open like this

There is a chance that Ram may call off the deal due to Shashi & Vedika's dhoka.  He may transfer Sid's share to Priya. It will be like opening of a new can of worms 😆

me 🤣

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whatever happened today, it's all on Nandhika duo. Ram is just an oblivious fool. Can't help but feel sad for him, though. The guy is love struck for s while now. He finally has a real family in the form of Priya, someone who really, truly cares for him and not for her own selfish needs. He is totally smitten with his caring, loving wife. He wants to win her love and trust before he could confess his feelings. 

In the meanwhile, he also cant help but deep down hope that maybe Priya also might start love him the way he does. Any hint of that hope, his hearts is brimming with ecstasy. Whenever Priya admits her happiness with him, when she shows rights on him as a wife, he is so overwhelmed. Today also due to his conversation with Sara he got another big ray of hope. The hope filled, overwhelming expression on his face at her words, was making me really feel bad for him today😪 as the misunderstanding that is created in Priya's mind is gonna totally wipe that hope off for a while. 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Surprisingly today’s episode was good as there was no overdose of N and V. Priya saw the messages from the private number, how come Ram did not see them on his phone? I am sad that Ram’s focus is not on the right things. Sarah is of no help. She didn’t say much to actually make Ram feel how Priya’s emotions have changed for him.

Anyways the messages triggered Priya’s insecurities to doubt that Ram is just coping with her for his family. But she doesn’t think he’s cheating which is a good sign. The talk about no love agreement needs to be addressed first to progress the relationship. There are other elephants in the room that needs to be tackled too. But overall V’s trick may help address atleast one issue to start with. Hope the CVs handle this without having V and N’s interference.

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Doodle

You know I am DAMN sure that Ram back hugged her just to RUB it on Neeraj's face. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Me too. It was like Ram was staking his claim on priya to jalao neeraj 🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Balh2fan

I am over exams… imagine I sneak out time from back to back meetings… to check the forum 😉 🤣
And when I am unable to check.. I wonder what are you gals up to… last thread to tum logon ne 4 din mein khatam kar diya 😆

Are iogo ne itna angst diya hai hume puchu mat and with all the blast of BTS videos🤣

I'm surprised it wasn't over before 4 days.

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

All the best to every one who has exams. I think  the most toughest part is not us studying for the exam but making your kids study for their exams....🤣 ask a parent they will tell you..

Every one feels happy after their university years are done, thinking no more exams , no more viva, no more submissions etc...but there is a season 2 teaching your kids..thats when you understand the essence of education..🤣

True. You are talking about university i miss school so much. Koi mujhe vapas Jane ko bol de mein dord kar bhaag jaugi 🤣

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Me too. It was like Ram was staking his claim on priya to jalao neeraj 🤣

Unfortunately I think that part of the dance is a dream…but I hope you are right 

also…

It seems next scene will be family blaming Akki then interview? 
Ram is wearing the same suit but Priya’s outfit is brighter and her hair is open…so maybe Akki’s scene is after interview? 

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Now the 5% kaand will open like this

There is a chance that Ram may call off the deal due to Shashi & Vedika's dhoka.  He may transfer Sid's share to Priya. It will be like opening of a new can of worms 😆

Hayee kar hi de to acha hoga kam se kam priya vapas working to hogi. Bechari kitchen politics mein fas ke reh gyi hai 🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

just saw on insta someone made a ship video on priya and anika(female lead from ram’s prev show) 😆

Share the link pls 🥺